Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:33:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rank in Bitcointalk  (Read 1086 times)
GeorgiaCoin (OP)

Activity: 275
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:40:18 AM

Wonder what will the criteria for a rank change in this forum? I mean to move form Jr ->Member ->Full member   etc.  is it number of posts you contribute orhow long you've joined the forum?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Alaira

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:48:13 AM

No it is not depends on the number of post, it depends on the number of merit. Now it is harder for us to move from jr.member to member. But goodluck man

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
tangbori

Activity: 272
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:59:55 AM

No it is not depends on the number of post, it depends on the number of merit. Now it is harder for us to move from jr.member to member. But goodluck man

You are partially right, but get it right that both post count and merit now work side by side, you must have the allotted post count and merit before you move from any rank to another.
Darwin02

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:01:17 AM

You need to have enough activity and merit to rank up .
Here is tha activity you need to rank up
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=237597.0
This the required merit base in the rank
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827596.0 .
 You need to have them both to be able to rank up.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
.TOKEN SALE. Apr 16 2018
      .DAICO.      May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
PaxtonFabian

Activity: 128

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:03:06 AM

You need to have enough activity and merit to rank up .
Here is tha activity you need to rank up
This the required merit base in the rank
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827596.0 .
 You need to have them both to be able to rank up.

thanks right now my merit is newbie now i know how to get it up
Husna QA
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 2882

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 04:04:01 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2018, 06:44:01 AM by Husna QA

Old rule : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=237597.0
New rule Check the following link, the requirement to raise the level: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.msg28856522#msg28856522

asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:37:40 AM

Check the following link, the requirement to raise the level: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.msg28856522#msg28856522
In my opinion, you should already know from me, because your current level is above me, and I just started to join in this forum a few days ago.

This is a new rule, it still allows many people who are not aware of it. as our forum members tell each other.
monalia

Activity: 685
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:40:53 AM

Wonder what will the criteria for a rank change in this forum? I mean to move form Jr ->Member ->Full member   etc.  is it number of posts you contribute orhow long you've joined the forum?
If you want to increase your rank you must share potential information or interesting news etc. Because It is depends on the merits and activity so try to improve your post quality automatically someone is appreciated. This is the only way to increase your rank but future some changes is possible in merit and rank system but you must explore your talent then only you will succeed in this forum.

Viseryn

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

quarkchain.io

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:47:30 AM

It is based on amount of activities and merit you have earned.Few months ago only the number of activities cause to the forum rank.But now we should earn merit for rank up.

bayu7adi

Activity: 1414
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 04:50:49 AM

The old rule states that to rise the rank, the user must meet the requirements of the post in order to rise the rank
But the new rules have been issued with a merit system
One must have a certain amount of merit in order to rise in rank
Merit is only given by other users who feel helped by your post or maybe the thread you created is very useful
This is the latest way to improve the posting quality of all users of this forum
arakate93

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:00:16 AM

to rank, you have to be diligent to post, and there are posts must be informative that can be useful for other users, from newbie to jr member may not need merit, but to ride from jr member to member you must have at least 10 merit,

to get merit, you have to post it on another user's treadh, and if it can be useful for that user, chances are you will get merit which can help you to raise the rank.

Sorry for bad language

💿💿💿💿💿💿💿 [ YOcoin ] A MODERN LANGUAGE FOR CREATING THE SMART CONTRACTS AND APPS 💿💿💿💿💿💿💿
https://www.yocoin.org/
Duzenn

Activity: 252

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:13:40 AM

To be Member requires 10 merit and 30 active.
In general, 30 active only need about a month you can gain, but merit need you publish high quality posts, so when you get their approval, they will give you some merit.

ejarales

Activity: 243

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:17:51 AM

Rank still depends on the number of activities you have regardless on how long you've joined in this forum. But the forum added merit points, You need to met required number of activities and number of merits before you rank up.
geyayy

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:27:26 AM

Read these threads. In the meta childboard, it is pinned there also, keep yourself updated to these announcements because you'll know what to do, what you need to know, and what are the do's and dont's in the forum. This will be a great help if you want to really improve your relation to the community.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827596.0

udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 05:27:32 AM

previous days it depends on number of posts. but now merits also needed. merits based on your post quality. its very hard to earn merits. even though you put good posts.

finally its very hard to rank up now. anyway good luck

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
minatour

Activity: 687
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:41:10 AM

Brand New:   0 posts, gets 1 gold coin under his name.   
Newbie:   (none), gets 1 gold coin under his name.   
Jr. Member:   Activity: 30, gets 1 gold coin under his name.   
Member:   Activity: 60, gets 2 gold coins under his name.   
Full Member:   Activity: 120, gets 3 gold coins under his name.   
Sr. Member:   Activity: 240, gets 4 gold coins under his name.   
Hero Member:   Activity: 480, gets 5 gold coins under his name.

Legendary:   Activity: the Legendary membergroup has no universal activity requirement.
You are guaranteed to become Legendary somewhere between 775 and 1030 activity,
but the exact point in this range at which you become Legendary is random per user.
Gets 5 gold coins under his name of which the last is half dark blue.

----------- ❱   ❱    ❱  The easiest way to earn 5 ETH  ❰    ❰    ❰ -----------
-------  Yearner is the ultimate connecting link between different DeFi protocols  -------
--------------------------------------------   ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    START FARMING    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰   --------------------------------------------
r.bhalla07

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:43:38 AM

I am working in bitcoin and my rank is member and I do this work part time.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 05:44:41 AM

people dont give merit here, actually, even if you do good posts you wont be rewarded, so just be member and be active, over time your rank rises, we all dont know how long this forum will matter, sooner or later there will be more neutral cryptoforums, that are popular i personally dont believe in the continual success of the bitcoin sect.

efey39

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:50:15 AM

One of the last things you'll find when you log in to the crypto money market is rank. in fact, it is very precious and balances between people. just need some patience
Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:51:36 AM

when this system has been changed, you are required to get merit to increase your rank, not just aktivity
so you have to work hard and make a good post to get merit. but I think it's very difficult. I myself still have not got it merit until now.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: