Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty  (Read 671 times)
return628 (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:00:57 AM

I still do not understand about making bounty weekly reports.
Help me please !!!
Darwin02

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:51:15 AM

Help me please !!!
you just need to read the rules given in the bounty thread. And for the bounty report just do the same as other participants do to have an idea. For weekly report you just need to post all the link that you share or tweet during that week.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
.TOKEN SALE. Apr 16 2018
      .DAICO.      May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:27:47 AM

Initially me and my friends also difficulties in making reports. We are often wrong and do not get the value. By understanding the rules in each project that you will follow, I'm sure you can. Do not give up trying!
xcbjsuw

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:04:15 AM

Help me please !!!

this is an example of a Quifas Bounty spreadsheet.
Where we who follow Bounty must report every week on a date that has been specified.

Explanation.
week 1, you must report on the 27th.
1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:50:19 AM

About bounty weekly reports, all bounty has their own rules some of them you dont need to make reports.
but almost all of the bounty campaign request to report your works, this means you need to reply on the bounty thread, and post all the links of your works. for example facebook campaign you shared a post, you must get the link of your shared post and then post it on the bounty thread check the reply of others it may help you.

numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:39:50 AM

Help me please !!!
You shouldn't make any report because it will only causing more spam post on this forum with your weekly report.

shahani

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:02:20 PM

When we are already entered on a bounty campaign, we must read and undetstand all rules and regulations and don't hesitate to ask any of your friends who already master in all crypto business because they knows all activities in crypto business.

╔═██|   investaco.in   |██═════  Pre ICO : May 1st, 2018  ═╗
╚  JOIN THE NEW BREED WHO WILL INHERIT THE DIGITAL EARTH!  ╝
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148
Merit: 10

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 12:02:58 PM

Time is flying, only 1 and half months to come on board and get ZIG tokens with ICO price https://ecex.exchange 
IN-HOUSE BOUNTY  https://ecex.exchange

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
cryptosharkk

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:11:38 PM

Help me please !!!
you just need to read the rules given in the bounty thread. And for the bounty report just do the same as other participants do to have an idea. For weekly report you just need to post all the link that you share or tweet during that week.

Sometimes the rules do not indicate that you have to submit reports, but actually have to put them. But this for some bounties .

? ?? ?? ? ??    ?       BetGil.io      ?       BETGIL IS SET TO       ?    ?? ? ?? ?? ?
- - -    REVOLUTIONIZE THE ONLINE GAMING INDUSTRY   
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 621

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:19:01 PM

Help me please !!!
What bounty campaign did you joined?

What I see on the bounty section, its full of weekly reports about their twitter / facebook posts.

But if you join to a bounty that has a manager on it, if its about your posts you don't need to report it but about the social media campaigns, you are obliged of doing it.

Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:27:40 PM

Help me please !!!
You shouldn't make any report because it will only causing more spam post on this forum with your weekly report.

But since bounty campaign requires it, I think he should follow the rules of the specific campaign for him to enjoy the benefit of his work. I think there will be no spam on this forum generally since you just posting in one section specifically on the campaign you are in with.
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:18:16 PM

Well, if you are having a hard time understanding a certain bounty's rule, you should probably find other bounties that have understandable rules. It is my first time to see a problem like this.

kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:30:25 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2018, 08:08:03 AM by kickdapa

If you do not understand. I think you are a little bit weak in english. So read slowly and carefully. to understand the rules and activities. I think it is very easy. Each week you submit your report here or as a google form

MarcJ

Activity: 166
Merit: 18

SUBAJ 🔥 Digital Loyalty Card 🔥

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:47:52 PM

easy enough, you just need to see an example that other people send to ico you follow and you must in detail fill out the form listed and fill the week to 1 to  2 to  3  to 4 or 5 and so on

Mame89

Activity: 1596
Merit: 447

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:00:21 PM

actually not difficult you just see it in the ann tread chat there must be every bouty project participants report their work every week.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
gawer33

Activity: 309
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:03:20 PM

just follow what others are doing.wait for other posts you will have an idea,

STOP eating Oreo save the orangutans
https://www.orangutan.org.au/about-orangutans/orangutan-threats/
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:06:56 PM

Help me please !!!
OP move this thread to the service discussion to get enough suggestions.

First you need to go to the first post of your bounty program thread where the rules are present in most of the bounties.If they ask you to submit the reports through google form then you have to submit there then only they will calculate stakes for you.Or if they ask you to post in the particular format post in that format only changing the format may disqualify your stakes for that week.
manhont

Activity: 518
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:08:02 PM

Help me please !!!

Sometimes the rules do not indicate that you have to submit reports, but actually have to put them. But this for some bounties .

If there is no condition in the bounty, then it is not necessary to make weekly reports in the branches ... I met many projects where the steaks were counted without sending reports, but people still sent them

SyrulRamadhan

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:12:24 PM

make a daily report that repost / retweet and post / tweet according to existing rules in the project will usually have an explanation how the minimum or maximum repost / tweet in a week keep following the rules and solve basically understand the rules of making the project.
Alex Melkov

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:31:53 PM

Before you take part in the campaign bounty, you must carefully read the conditions that are described in the thread on the forum. In weekly reports, you should indicate references to the work done (posts, reposts, retweets)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: