Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:30:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XSPEC x200 this year  (Read 2089 times)
KimJungUn

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:07:38 PM

Well, I'm sure a mod/admin would find time and if they're generous. I'll look and ask around in a little bit.

Do you, and will you agree to what I asked?  Don't avoid it.

I take it you will do the same!   I will message a few other moderators/admins, will you agree also to let the moderator publicly announce any usernames that you have?  So I can link them this thread and they will post?

Yes or No?

BitcoinSkull

Activity: 63
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:12:47 PM

I disagree with publicly posting ANY of my information on an otherwise anonymous forum. Wonder why I'm so interested in XSPEC?  Huh Huh Huh
KimJungUn

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:37:22 PM

I disagree with publicly posting ANY of my information on an otherwise anonymous forum. Wonder why I'm so interested in XSPEC?  Huh Huh Huh

Well your accusation that it was me that created that other username I don't take lightly.  This board is anonymous in some aspects and users that create multiple accounts should be called out.   You not allowing mods to support verification that this is your only username, while I offer to allow a mod/admin to verify it really speaks about you that something is fishy. 

Now, could I at least get the admin/mod to confirm/deny that the username KimJung-il (not me, the troll one that was created) is you? And if there are multiple other account that post in threads about XSPEC that are linked to you?

You're avoiding this like the plague.   Grin  You're fooling no one.
BitcoinSkull

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:14:54 PM

Well your accusation that it was me that created that other username I don't take lightly.  This board is anonymous in some aspects and users that create multiple accounts should be called out.

Cheesy You certainly take BCT forums seriously... oh wait... you made an account modeled after the current NK dictator... now I'm confused.

I guess you'll never know for sure.  Huh
KimJungUn

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:17:59 PM

Well your accusation that it was me that created that other username I don't take lightly.  This board is anonymous in some aspects and users that create multiple accounts should be called out.

Cheesy You certainly take BCT forums seriously... oh wait... you made an account modeled after the current NK dictator... now I'm confused.

Lol.

Don't avoid the question.

Now, could I at least get the admin/mod to confirm/deny that the username KimJung-il (not me, the troll one that was created) is you? And if there are multiple other account that post in threads about XSPEC that are linked to you?

Lets not get TOO far offtopic.  This coin is a scam coin and just hit $0.55
BitcoinSkull

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:25:09 PM

XSPEC in December: $.35, $30,000 volume, and 3700 satoshis.

XSPEC now in a bear market: $.55, $200,000 volume, and 6000 satoshis.

10/10 growth, would buy again

Also, how come we only see you in XSPEC threads? Why don't you go in every thread for scam coins and talk about them?  Huh
KimJungUn

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:40:53 PM

XSPEC in December: $.35, $30,000 volume, and 3700 satoshis.

XSPEC now in a bear market: $.55, $200,000 volume, and 6000 satoshis.

10/10 growth, would buy again

Also, how come we only see you in XSPEC threads? Why don't you go in every thread for scam coins and talk about them?  Huh

You will see me in other scam thread, such as the PETRO coin.

Don't ignore my question.  I'm sure it would be good to clear up some misconceptions and your name.  It's pretty obvious that you're ignoring this question and you're only making a fool out of yourself since you're shilling this coin with multiple accounts.  Let me remind you of the question.

You're only making this coin look bad.  I see a strong correlation with your foolishness and the price of the coin lol.  Not only are the shillers bad, the coin is bad also lol.  As reflected by the price!

BitcoinSkull

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:51:29 PM

Lol.

Don't avoid the question.

Can you read?

No one takes what you say seriously. You show up in every thread with a parody account with giant red letters strewn throughout your rambles. Its laughable.

This coin has a bright future. Its no secret that I believe in the project. People like you throw around the word shill as if it actually means something. Anyone invested in a coin is going to defend it. Multiple people have responded, including the dev, to the fud you and your buds keep spreading. Only thing thats going to prove you wrong is time and releases, which are coming.

Aside from that, XSPEC has had solid growth. Alt markets entered were super bullish from Dec - Jan and a retrace was expected. There are plenty of alts that have retraced to similar levels. Combine that with a lull in updates plus you and your FUD buddies, the price is around where I'd expect it for the current market atmosphere. I'm certainly buying more as this was my preferred entry into XSPEC.

KimJungUn

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:13:08 PM

No one takes what you say seriously. You show up in every thread with a parody account with giant red letters strewn throughout your rambles. Its laughable.

This is my only account, you show up with multiple accounts and shill XSPEC.  Not only is this coin a scam, you're conducting scam tactics in order to spread the word of this shitcoin.   You refuse to accept verification that this is your only account on threads of XSPEC, and you refuse to accept verification that you're not the account that is similar to my name while you accuse me of being that person.  I'm just here to let people get the information that they deserve, and that this coin is not a privacy coin, but a coin with crude privacy features that lack the basics tech.  I'm glad this is getting more awarness in being a scam as more people are peeling back the tech.  It's your antics and tactics that is sinking this coin, I really don't need to post often but when I see shit, man do I call shit out. 

If you don't want to maintain integrity and clear your name (which you accused me of having multiple names on other threads and being a shill for other coins) than I can't help you.  I offered a simple and easily verifiable method, but you ignoring this basic question speaks volume of your evasiveness.  The people can see through your BS and your shill tactics.  You get called out on your BS, along with this coins BS.  The tech is poor, the rich list, the disproportionate bag holders that are linked to the coins, and the new revelations that came out a week ago utterly is the reason why the coin crashed so hard and WILL crash even harder.  There is a reason why this coin is only worth two quarters.

It's not hard to agree that you maintain no other names that shill XSPEC.  I have no other names on this board and I can prove that.  You should also, as you accused me.  People can see through your bullshit and you trying to get out of answer my question.  No IP's, usernames, Emails have to be posted by the mods.  Just a YES/NO answer, and yet you still refuse to accept it.

This coin is a SCAM.  It's being dumped in epic proportions.  Please people, do your research.  This has a rich list https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xspec/

The top 1000 holders own over 98.65% of this coin and the top 100 own 78 %.

I expect this coin to be worth a few cents by Jan 2019 and it to get delisted by July.  I've been correct with my predictions 3 months ago (predicting the price currently).
BitcoinSkull

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:31:55 PM

So do you think people can't read? Why do you list "This coin is a scam" in big, bold, red letters? Or is it that the only thing you want to draw people's attention to?  Huh

Your predictions are a joke. Did you also predict Bitcoin dropping? Can you see the future? Please, give me some more magical calls.

NXS: Dropped from $13 to $3.23
DRGN: Dropped from $5.20 to $1.15
XSPEC: Dropped from $5.51 to $.55
VEN: Dropped from $9.17 to $3.64
IOTA: Dropped from $5.31 to $1.43

All these projects must be scams because they had such significant drops in value. I can go on and on but its clear that you're trying to mislead people using price point as evidence when we're in blood market for alts. But you know that, you're just trying to mislead people.
KimJungUn

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:50:23 PM

You're totally ignoring what I just said.  Please read what I wrote up above and respond to the question. People reading this know that you're avoiding EVERYTHING I said and they know you're dodging the question.  They can see passed your BS and it makes you look uneducated to be honest.

Your predictions are a joke. Did you also predict Bitcoin dropping? Can you see the future? Please, give me some more magical calls.

Current   = 1.44 (Mid-December)

1 month  = 1.20

3 month  = 0.90 - (MARCH 2018)

6 month  = .30

1 year     = .01

I've been spot on so far.  You've been wrong with every single thing so far.  And those big red letters are saved for occasions when it's evident that a coin is a scam and misleading.

All these projects must be scams because they had such significant drops in value.

I didn't do research or look into any of those coins, however the consensus is that if a coin crashes hard, there's a reason.  I'm sure there are reasons that those coins also crashed.  However, XSPEC crashed hard because it is now known that it is a SCAM.
BitcoinSkull

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:22:45 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2018, 10:40:04 PM by BitcoinSkull

You're totally ignoring what I just said.  Please read what I wrote up above and respond to the question. People reading this know that you're avoiding EVERYTHING I said and they know you're dodging the question.  They can see passed your BS and it makes you look uneducated to be honest.

Lets have a quiz shall we?

Greg is a user on BitcoinTalk. He claims that he only has one account. In reality, Greg has multiple accounts through BitcoinTalk. When comparing two of Greg's accounts,  his main account "A" and a secondary account "B", it appears as if the IP addresses are different. He claims that there's no way that the "B" account could be his because the IP addresses are different! Name different two explanations for how Greg could own two accounts with different IP addresses. (I'm waiting)

And those big red letters are saved for occasions when it's evident that a coin is a scam and misleading.

I didn't ask what occasions those are saved for, I asked why do you do it? Why do you need to make that stand out aside from the other information in your post?

Edit: Also, you're conveniently leaving out XSPEC went all the way to $5 and then hovered at $3 for the entire month of January. So no, your 1 month prediction was completely off.
patrickrn32

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 07:45:34 PM

You're totally ignoring what I just said.  Please read what I wrote up above and respond to the question. People reading this know that you're avoiding EVERYTHING I said and they know you're dodging the question.  They can see passed your BS and it makes you look uneducated to be honest.

Current   = 1.44 (Mid-December)

1 month  = 1.20

3 month  = 0.90 - (MARCH 2018)

6 month  = .30

1 year     = .01

I've been spot on so far.  You've been wrong with every single thing so far.  And those big red letters are saved for occasions when it's evident that a coin is a scam and misleading.

All these projects must be scams because they had such significant drops in value.

I didn't do research or look into any of those coins, however the consensus is that if a coin crashes hard, there's a reason.  I'm sure there are reasons that those coins also crashed.  However, XSPEC crashed hard because it is now known that it is a SCAM.

price is not all, look at ELIX or PRL..

Elix ATH was 2,44 or something like this.. now its 0,21..
is it scam now?
What do you say?

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
JuniAiko

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 07:47:00 PM

nCash (Nucleus Vision) new IoT project just listed on Binance, with a real product under testing by retailers in India.

Nucleus Vision — Blockchain embracing IoT (ICO Analysis)

https://medium.com/@n__sai/nucleus-vision-blockchain-embracing-iot-ico-analysis-90cad9c985c5

Note: The ICO has already happened, and demand was so high that the public phase was cancelled to prevent over-funding.
They have since conducted bounty and airdrops to distribute the coins to the public.

It has just been listed at Binance, and the typical whale-dump right after the ICO has already happened and it is now at its lowerst price for serious public investors to enter.

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1013

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:01:06 PM

I want to believe that the XSPEC will give such a profit, but... I can't do this. Despite the fact that this coin has many advantages, I think that it will take more than 2 years to make x200. Private coins will become more popular every year. And this coin is suitable for a long-term investment.

martushka27

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:05:30 PM

I have not heard of this coin before. I studied this project and I liked it. I plan to buy some coins for long-term storage. I hope that this will bring me a good profit.

[ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
      [ JOIN OUR TELEGRAM COMMUNITY ]         WEBSITE FACEBOOK TWITTER
nuskill

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:45:27 PM

I have not heard of this coin before. I studied this project and I liked it. I plan to buy some coins for long-term storage. I hope that this will bring me a good profit.

the problem is...that coin is shilled A LOT.

but until now most has to be proven still. A privacy coin has to be used to be useful - xspec has no use case yet sadly
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:58:48 PM

This is a high risk high return type of coin. There is uncertainty over whether all this FUD is real, or if the fudders simply have an axe to grind. Either way, the price of xspec is very cheap right now so it's worth buying a few and hodling just in case it is a legit project. Potentially it could go 200x, but that is in either direction Huh

patrickrn32

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 08:16:52 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2018, 08:27:03 AM by patrickrn32

IMPORTANT UPDATE

After having some extended discussions with @jbg, @beachguy and @RKh it has become clear
that @jbg does not support the upcoming XSPEC update and the changes it brings to the
network. @jbg has therefore stated that he will only support the “old” version of XSPEC and
collaborate with others and continue development on the “old XSPEC” which will be done under
the name of WISP. That means therefore that @jbg effectively leaves Spectrecoin (XSPEC) and he
is no longer the lead dev, manager or a spokesperson for Spectrecoin (XSPEC).

@jbg has stated that he will continue the work he has promised to the community (v 1.4) but this
will now be published under the name of WISP based on the “old XSPEC blockchain”. Please see
statement from @jbg when this is published. As the updates promised to the community by @jbg
will be pushed to a new GitHub open source repo, the official Spectrecoin (XSPEC) will be free to
work downstream from the new @jbg repo and implement the improvements coded by @jbg for
WISP as we will share the same code base, if this is deemed beneficial at the time of when the
code is released by @jbg. That means that supporters of the official XSPEC will get all the
improvements promised by @jbg although he no longer works for the project.

XSPEC will continue to develop with a vision of becoming a superior privacy coin and this split
will not detract from that mission. It is therefore possible that XSPEC and the @jbg version will
share code for a while but are likely to diverge as the code will be developed independently in the
future.

Therefore, there will be the official Spectrecoin (XSPEC) continuing as announced in a previous
statement with @mandica, @beachguy and @RKh as the core team and a new blockchain named
WISP where @jbg will the coder. @jbg will make an announcement around how this will be
implemented from his side.

Whilst we are in the process of hiring a full time professional developer for XSPEC, @mammix2
will step in as a developer and consultant and code the next version of the wallet as stated in a
previous announcement. This new version of XSPEC (likely to be known as v. 1.3.7 to bring it in
line with the latest Mac release) will bring the following two major changes to the network:
(1) 5% of the generated output in every block will be directed to a development fund.
(2) The PoS reward will increase to 5.25% per annum to compensate stakers who will not notice
a drop in the number of coins they receive.
(3) The donation slider will still be in effect and stakers will be able to contribute additional funds
to the project if they choose.

This will achieve a minimum of funding for development and contribute to a more professional
structure and work practices for the XSPEC core team. The accounts will be open and
transparent and the development work will be managed and checked and updates will be
provided. Once we are past the interim wallet update we will be able to finalise an updated
roadmap for XSPEC. There should not be any disruptions to the network. Simply download and
run the updated wallet when it is released.
The update will be in two stages:
(1) Upon new wallet release older wallets will be excluded from the network but enough time will
be given for everyone to update.
(2) At a predetermined block height the changes will activate with regards to the dev fund.

Make no mistake, Spectrecoin (XSPEC) is still XSPEC. The upcoming update is the official version
of Spectrecoin (XSPEC) and it is @jbg who has chosen to leave the project to start coding for the
new project known as WISP.
XSPEC will keep the official resources and forums for updates and information and the artwork
and other assets.

For every 1 XSPEC held at the moment of the fork, the holder will have 1 WISP
(the new name for that XSPEC) and also 1 XSPEC (of Mandica's new fork). You can
continue to use your existing XSPEC wallet to access your WISP, but we will
release an update that will include the new name and branding. To access your
XSPEC of Mandica's new fork you will need to download their forked wallet.

Statement xspec

Statement jbg

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:45:13 AM

IMPORTANT UPDATE

After having some extended discussions with @jbg, @beachguy and @RKh it has become clear
that @jbg does not support the upcoming XSPEC update and the changes it brings to the
network. @jbg has therefore stated that he will only support the “old” version of XSPEC and
collaborate with others and continue development on the “old XSPEC” which will be done under
the name of WISP. That means therefore that @jbg effectively leaves Spectrecoin (XSPEC) and he
is no longer the lead dev, manager or a spokesperson for Spectrecoin (XSPEC).

@jbg has stated that he will continue the work he has promised to the community (v 1.4) but this
will now be published under the name of WISP based on the “old XSPEC blockchain”. Please see
statement from @jbg when this is published. As the updates promised to the community by @jbg
will be pushed to a new GitHub open source repo, the official Spectrecoin (XSPEC) will be free to
work downstream from the new @jbg repo and implement the improvements coded by @jbg for
WISP as we will share the same code base, if this is deemed beneficial at the time of when the
code is released by @jbg. That means that supporters of the official XSPEC will get all the
improvements promised by @jbg although he no longer works for the project.

XSPEC will continue to develop with a vision of becoming a superior privacy coin and this split
will not detract from that mission. It is therefore possible that XSPEC and the @jbg version will
share code for a while but are likely to diverge as the code will be developed independently in the
future.

Therefore, there will be the official Spectrecoin (XSPEC) continuing as announced in a previous
statement with @mandica, @beachguy and @RKh as the core team and a new blockchain named
WISP where @jbg will the coder. @jbg will make an announcement around how this will be
implemented from his side.

Whilst we are in the process of hiring a full time professional developer for XSPEC, @mammix2
will step in as a developer and consultant and code the next version of the wallet as stated in a
previous announcement. This new version of XSPEC (likely to be known as v. 1.3.7 to bring it in
line with the latest Mac release) will bring the following two major changes to the network:
(1) 5% of the generated output in every block will be directed to a development fund.
(2) The PoS reward will increase to 5.25% per annum to compensate stakers who will not notice
a drop in the number of coins they receive.
(3) The donation slider will still be in effect and stakers will be able to contribute additional funds
to the project if they choose.

This will achieve a minimum of funding for development and contribute to a more professional
structure and work practices for the XSPEC core team. The accounts will be open and
transparent and the development work will be managed and checked and updates will be
provided. Once we are past the interim wallet update we will be able to finalise an updated
roadmap for XSPEC. There should not be any disruptions to the network. Simply download and
run the updated wallet when it is released.
The update will be in two stages:
(1) Upon new wallet release older wallets will be excluded from the network but enough time will
be given for everyone to update.
(2) At a predetermined block height the changes will activate with regards to the dev fund.

Make no mistake, Spectrecoin (XSPEC) is still XSPEC. The upcoming update is the official version
of Spectrecoin (XSPEC) and it is @jbg who has chosen to leave the project to start coding for the
new project known as WISP.
XSPEC will keep the official resources and forums for updates and information and the artwork
and other assets.

For every 1 XSPEC held at the moment of the fork, the holder will have 1 WISP
(the new name for that XSPEC) and also 1 XSPEC (of Mandica's new fork). You can
continue to use your existing XSPEC wallet to access your WISP, but we will
release an update that will include the new name and branding. To access your
XSPEC of Mandica's new fork you will need to download their forked wallet.

Statement xspec

Statement jbg

This is big news, not surprised either, his attitude after a lot of bad info was exposed suggested he was ready to give up, not sure what either WISP or XSPEC expect to come out of this, just shows how mickey mouse the whole lot of them are.

Thanks for sharing Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: