Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:53:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]ContractNet - At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS  (Read 22794 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 02:31:05 PM

The markets have taken a big hit recently and obviously this has affected a lot of ICO's that are currently raising funds, however ContractNet is still doing well and it has now raised over 95 BTC and over 2200 ETH, this is a big achievement in the space of a few days.

I honestly can’t believe their doing this well considering how crappy the market has been the last few months it’s interesting to see ICOs with promise fight through all the fud and low valuation on crypto and continue to build a strong financial base

Hopefully after the ico we see crypto rebound nicely

Honestly it's been heart wrenching this past days, BTC and eth keeps dipping and its affecting how people invest personally for me I have put a stop to spending in crypto till normalcy is restored, ContractNet still pulling funds shows investors trust

It's been a bit of a rollercoaster since XMAS and I really hope things start to pick up again as regulations come into play with coinbase and got the approval from the FCA, I hope this kickstarts the crypto market and funds start to go back in.

I'm glad to see that ContractNet hasn't been impacted too much on these volatile market and they are still raising more funds! Good news

Same here mate, truth be told i felt the down trend of the market will affect ContractNet ICO but it seems they are doing just fine, this shows that investors really knows the true value of ContractNet and the features they plan to implement.

Yep its weird seeing how well the uptake has been inspite of the market, but just shows that people are quite excited for something unique and different from all the other run of the mill ICO's and they see the potential due to the enormous market that ContractNet is attempting to break into the possibilities are pretty nutty for how big it could be longterm
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 04:19:19 PM

It seems the wallet that ContractNet is really focusing on is the desktop wallet and no plans for mobile wallet as this will create a robust interaction and supporting application for contractnet, users can use the wallet as a primary, secure wallet for making transactions on the ContractNet

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:59:23 PM

It seems the wallet that ContractNet is really focusing on is the desktop wallet and no plans for mobile wallet as this will create a robust interaction and supporting application for contractnet, users can use the wallet as a primary, secure wallet for making transactions on the ContractNet

With this in mind, it would be good to see a mobile wallet aswell as we all know how capable mobile devices are nowadays.

Is there any future plans for a mobile wallet?
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:35:30 PM

the web wallet looks very similar to myetherwallet. I do not know what to think of that was copied here. I have not yet opened my own wallet, can I save other ERC20 tokens in the ContractNet Wallet?
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:33:53 PM

With this in mind, it would be good to see a mobile wallet aswell as we all know how capable mobile devices are nowadays.

Well, is okay to say they will do this in the future, after all, they are in the tech niche, its of utmost importance to create flexibility in a project as this will allow the community to fully embrace the project, flexibility also gives room for accessibility as both go hand in hand
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 08:05:22 PM

I just checked and confirm, there is indeed a plan for mobile wallet in page 23 of white paper, its going  to be launched Q4 2018 and will be available in both google play store and IOS store

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 08:47:48 PM

I just checked and confirm, there is indeed a plan for mobile wallet in page 23 of white paper, its going  to be launched Q4 2018 and will be available in both google play store and IOS store

Beat me too it, i had sworn i read about a mobile wallet but then couldn't find it and at work i couldnt really page through the entire whitepaper lol, was gonna look when i got home again. It's good you were able to confirm it. Also good to see their targetting android and IOS. I hate when crypto projects only target android and leave my poor iphone out in the cold :S
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:30:49 PM

Beat me too it, i had sworn i read about a mobile wallet but then couldn't find it and at work i couldnt really page through the entire whitepaper lol, was gonna look when i got home again. It's good you were able to confirm it. Also good to see their targetting android and IOS. I hate when crypto projects only target android and leave my poor iphone out in the cold :S

Yes that's encouraging news that ContractNet are thinking about developing an iOS wallet as well as an Android wallet, a lot of projects only release an android wallet and it's frustrating for a Apple phone users.

examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 3271

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 10:06:10 PM

In WP you are saying about High transaction fee as a problem.
If your token price rises up (one year later) how will you do that transaction fee stay low?

I remember low fee of the BTC transaction, but then the value was $350. It's the same situation with ethereum. How will ContractNet improve it?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
faulerwilli

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:14:33 PM

how do you like mobile wallets? Is the risk not too high for you? You have to secure your smartphone even better. And if you lose it or it gets stolen?
I like my smartphone, but I would never do wallets or e-banking on it
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:22:13 PM

I like the feature of the project. No Fork can happen as there is no dependency upon any third party. It has low mining fees with advance algorithm to block miner space.
cryptossi

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:42:44 PM

how do you like mobile wallets? Is the risk not too high for you? You have to secure your smartphone even better. And if you lose it or it gets stolen?

That's true personally I wouldn't fully trust a mobile wallet, however it's useful if you were on a business trip and you wanted to quickly make a payment with your CNET tokens, and with two step verification and 2FA modern smartphones can be very secure.

Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:20:52 PM

That's true personally I wouldn't fully trust a mobile wallet, however it's useful if you were on a business trip and you wanted to quickly make a payment with your CNET tokens, and with two step verification and 2FA modern smartphones can be very secure.

In recent times smartphones has become an integral part in peoples lives, people find it quite easier to communicate with people in a different way and also access different things. CNET having a mobile wallet is good way to reach lots of people and i think it's a brilliant idea.
cryptossi

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:45:36 PM

I just checked and confirm, there is indeed a plan for mobile wallet in page 23 of white paper, its going  to be launched Q4 2018 and will be available in both google play store and IOS store

In recent times smartphones has become an integral part in peoples lives, people find it quite easier to communicate with people in a different way and also access different things. CNET having a mobile wallet is good way to reach lots of people and i think it's a brilliant idea.

That is the main thing, it's the ease of being able to use a smartphone to check your crypto and send payments, if you think about it a lot less people have access to a  PC/Laptop compared to a smartphone nowadays and that is because in most countries can pick up smartphones for relatively cheap and they are a lot more affordable.

phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 12:55:36 AM

I just checked and confirm, there is indeed a plan for mobile wallet in page 23 of white paper, its going  to be launched Q4 2018 and will be available in both google play store and IOS store

That is the main thing, it's the ease of being able to use a smartphone to check your crypto and send payments, if you think about it a lot less people have access to a  PC/Laptop compared to a smartphone nowadays and that is because in most countries can pick up smartphones for relatively cheap and they are a lot more affordable.

Well that’s basically iot the smartphone was the first big step towards iot having this tiny intense connected device that we all basically live our life through and feel completely lost withiut
fernandoelis1

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:34:28 AM

Reserved the spanish translation sir

Aschcraw

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:24:02 AM

When the ico stage will end ? and when we will be able to trade and withdraw the tokens from the website ?
any data for the blockchain release ?
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 07:22:28 AM

LOL @ poor IOS maybe IOS development is way much more complex than Android system owing to the tight security system IOS have

( M P C X )  Revolution
faulerwilli

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:45:00 AM

When the ico stage will end ? and when we will be able to trade and withdraw the tokens from the website ?

The ICO ends on 24.3.2018 https://contractnet.com/ico/ I think they will send the tokens a few days after the ico, but i have no exact information at the moment
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:41:40 AM

The ICO ends on 24.3.2018 https://contractnet.com/ico/ I think they will send the tokens a few days after the ico, but i have no exact information at the moment

You still have the chance now to get the 20% bonus !! Get some now whilst it's not too late
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: