Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:43:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]ContractNet - At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS  (Read 22794 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:26:29 AM

Another nice article on ContractNet an interesting read 
https://www.theodysseyonline.com/contractnet-for-global-exchange-of-iot-data

Good to see it's popping up in various websites beyond just Bitcointalk, projects like this really need to get their name out their, hopefully they will also submit their ICO to some ICO Review sites, as its a good way to drum up positive press. As well as things like press releases to various news agencies. The more they can get their name out in the wild the more attention they can drive and the better for the project overall. That article was a pretty good read and explanation. Hopefully we see more coming on other sites.

I like the idea of reaching out to ICO Review sites. Do the devs have to do that or can investors who are interested reach out to them and request reviews?

Honestly not sure, i imagine its mostly from the ICO side, though i dont see why interested parties couldn't ask their favorite review sites to review an ICO they are interested in its more content for the review site and additional visibility for the ICO. I imagine the contractnet is already working on things like that though.

I think anyone can ask and request reviews, you don't have to be part of the team in order to get a review.

If thats true maybe we should all chip in and get a few review sites to take a look, i mean most of them are soso on credibility, but more visibility is always good for projects you think are good as the health of the project is good for both the company and the investors. I'd be interested to have contractnet get some visibility as what they are trying to do seems really interesting.

I think it makes most sense to go for the one with the most traffic, if anyone here knows which one that would be?

Most times good ICO sites do the ratings, some however reach out to project CEOs for some compensation in order to rate them high on their sites, others also require ratings to come from the community, it all depends but coming from a credible ico rating site will be ideal 

I fear we would have to first define what a credible rating site is Wink as soon as their is payment involved it is hard to have no bias in the rating. We know that from the real world rating agencies and they failed big time.

Well, i do agree with you and i can't stop stressing the need for us to do our very own personal research before investing, check the team behind it, years of experience and the concept behind the project, something unique to start with and that's achievable 

I think there is a lot of room for improvement when it comes to ICO investments. All kinds of services that help identify trustworthy projects and some are already under development. It will be much harder in the future for scammers to pull off large scale scams.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:34:45 PM

It seems the wallet that ContractNet is really focusing on is the desktop wallet and no plans for mobile wallet as this will create a robust interaction and supporting application for contractnet, users can use the wallet as a primary, secure wallet for making transactions on the ContractNet

With this in mind, it would be good to see a mobile wallet aswell as we all know how capable mobile devices are nowadays.

Is there any future plans for a mobile wallet?

I just checked and confirm, there is indeed a plan for mobile wallet in page 23 of white paper, its going  to be launched Q4 2018 and will be available in both google play store and IOS store

Beat me too it, i had sworn i read about a mobile wallet but then couldn't find it and at work i couldnt really page through the entire whitepaper lol, was gonna look when i got home again. It's good you were able to confirm it. Also good to see their targetting android and IOS. I hate when crypto projects only target android and leave my poor iphone out in the cold :S

Yes that's encouraging news that ContractNet are thinking about developing an iOS wallet as well as an Android wallet, a lot of projects only release an android wallet and it's frustrating for a Apple phone users.

Yea, just like i stated earlier about this and how ContractNet as a tech project will surely incorporate this, how it will create flexibility and accessibility, now this news is popping up, that means they are on top of the game
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:55:24 PM

Guys i would like to get your option on a little argument i'm having with a friend; do you guys feel 100$ is high for the minimum purchase of ContractNew token i feel it's okay but my friend thinks it's on the high side. What do you guys think?
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:09:20 PM

Guys i would like to get your option on a little argument i'm having with a friend; do you guys feel 100$ is high for the minimum purchase of ContractNew token i feel it's okay but my friend thinks it's on the high side. What do you guys think?

that depends on where you come from and how much money you have :-)
For me, $ 100 is not much and when i see a project that interests me, this minimum amount would not be a problem.
But there are countries where you live from $ 100 for a full month or even longer. then this hurdle is already very large. Basically, I think there should not be a minimum investment in an ICO so everyone can participate
Milcahh

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:11:17 PM

Yes it will be very useful and not only in times of recession, in times of growth it will also come in handy.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 04:31:15 PM

When the ico stage will end ? and when we will be able to trade and withdraw the tokens from the website ?
any data for the blockchain release ?

The ICO ends on 24.3.2018 https://contractnet.com/ico/ I think they will send the tokens a few days after the ico, but i have no exact information at the moment

You still have the chance now to get the 20% bonus !! Get some now whilst it's not too late

Getting into early bonuses is sort of the most important part of participating in ICO's i wish more people realized that so many people end up waiting until the last minute and purchasing right before ICO ends due to FOMO, but in reality the fomo should kick in early for ICO's that have bonuses to take advantage of the biggest bonus possible, as its basically a per token discount in the end for pricing.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:06:30 PM

This is one of the smart contract based project, IOT and blockchain integration. Most of the smart contract based coins used to grow better in the marketplace. Hence you do not need to have the doubt that contractnet is  only worth for 100 USD alone.
You may take up investment how much ever you want buddy.
If you missed contractnet on the token sale. I am sure you will worry that you have lost the profit of the best project.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:20:57 PM

When the ico stage will end ? and when we will be able to trade and withdraw the tokens from the website ?

The ICO ends on 24.3.2018 https://contractnet.com/ico/ I think they will send the tokens a few days after the ico, but i have no exact information at the moment

It's a very short ICO campaign, I'm surprised its only running for 2 weeks, I hope they can raise enough funds within that time, I believe they are now over their softcap if you convert the 2362 ETH into BTC and add to it the 105 BTC that has been raised separately.

Cnote328

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:13:51 PM

This is one of the smart contract based project, IOT and blockchain integration. Most of the smart contract based coins used to grow better in the marketplace. Hence you do not need to have the doubt that contractnet is  only worth for 100 USD alone.
If you missed contractnet on the token sale. I am sure you will worry that you have lost the profit of the best project.

I've already purchased my token Wink my friend hasn't tho i know he would eventually, any serious investors wouldn't consider $100 as a significant criteria as to invest or not invest.
Ace44

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:28:19 PM

Yes, you do have a point and is a fact that the smart contract based tokens are really doing well, coupled with the fact that ContractNet will also be like a platform provider and we know what that means when such is applied in a project that has a vast area to cover 
valdemarkam

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:34:54 PM

what kind of project is it? why there is no information in the announcement? why there is no link to the site? Can you tell me what is the point?

█▀▀▀ A DECENTRALIZED BLOCKCHAIN-BASED PLATFORM  ▀▀▀█
 █───  Telegram  │  Facebook  │  Twitter  │  ANN  │  Bounty  ───
▰ ▰ ▰  Tokenize the referral economy and spread rewards to all participants   ▰ ▰ ▰
Ace44

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:40:39 PM

what kind of project is it? why there is no information in the announcement? why there is no link to the site? Can you tell me what is the point?

You must be mistaken, visit the first page of the thread to get virtually everything you need about this project and social media handles, in a nutshell, ContractNet based their concept on IoT which is known as Internet of Things, which in simple terms is the network of physical devices, go through the whitepaper and get a better understanding of how it works and ask your questions, i'm sure you will get answers
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:42:00 PM

Well, I was very impressed about the idea of this project and especially "at the intersection of Blockchain" because the era of Blockchain changed all financial transactions for the best , and I am pretty sure that it will be more successful in the near future. Furthermore, the most important  and essential thing in every project is the good partners and I see that this team is distinguished by many talents and they  are  appropriate for this project and "One hand doesn't clap" .
Hope that this  success continues for the better.
Best regards ContractNet team.
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 09:52:52 PM

Did you turn off images? the entire first announcement post is image based information on the project, not sure if your on a phone or something that isnt showing them but it shows up for me fine, as well as links to their telegram mail etc. I'm pretty sure its just your browser thats giving issues.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:14:47 PM

Did you turn off images? the entire first announcement post is image based information on the project, not sure if your on a phone or something that isnt showing them but it shows up for me fine, as well as links to their telegram mail etc. I'm pretty sure its just your browser thats giving issues.

I had these problems on my first visit. i also thought there are no links to the website or any further information. Apparently, the first post in the thread loads very slowly, as you can already believe that not much information is in it
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:54:55 PM

I had these problems on my first visit. i also thought there are no links to the website or any further information. Apparently, the first post in the thread loads very slowly, as you can already believe that not much information is in it

Yeah there is screenshots of pretty much the whole whitepaper on the 1st page, check it out. It could be a bit clearer with a direct link to the official website. but you can visit that here @ https://contractnet.com/
Cnote328

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:29:15 PM

Well, I was very impressed about the idea of this project and especially "at the intersection of Blockchain" because the era of Blockchain changed all financial transactions for the best , and I am pretty sure that it will be more successful in the near future. Furthermore, the most important  and essential thing in every project is the good partners and I see that this team is distinguished by many talents and they  are  appropriate for this project and "One hand doesn't clap" .

Glad to see someone who shares same views like i do, ContractsNet project is built on a very brilliant idea the only way i see this project not doing extremely well in coming future is if only the team loses focus which i don't see happening as the team is well determined and firmly focused hope it continues to be this way.
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 11:45:33 PM

Glad to see someone who shares same views like i do, ContractsNet project is built on a very brilliant idea the only way i see this project not doing extremely well in coming future is if only the team loses focus which i don't see happening as the team is well determined and firmly focused hope it continues to be this way.

Yep the only thing I feel could stand in it’s way is another company pushing through faster but so far from what I’ve seen their isn’t much in the way of crypto-iot integrated platform. So it’s likely contractnet will keep their lead and stay ahead of any others that may someday come about.  The team seems solid and work well together and your right that’s what’s important at this stage
Ace44

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:13:55 AM

Nice, i like to see people talk about the future, as this will give them an idea of what this project is all about and is always best to think ahead, blockchain tech is becoming known and lots of people are getting to know more about this, coupled with IoT, when they start embracing this, we'll get to see a lot of boom in the industry
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 07:35:34 AM

The ICO ends soonest and will be a good investment for 2018, this project shouldn't be neglected by smart investors

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: