Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:05:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]ContractNet - At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS  (Read 22787 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:18:43 AM

I am especially curious about how you want to handle the transportation industry via contractnet in the future. Only one of the global players as a partner and the project goes through the ceiling.
In general, the blockchain technology will whirl up the freight industry, and contractnet will probably be one of the first companies to profit from it

I definitely agree, the transportation and freight industries are great markets to target with a lot of money and investments for Contractnet to potentially secure!

This project has so many markets/industries it can enter the potential revenues and income are massive. This is a very good investment.

Indeed and transportation seems to be moving towards more iot based implementations that tie into things like gps tracking and fuel tracking etc that is a lot of data flowing around I actually find it interesting how transport is moving towards modernization so quickly

Yes, these industries go with the times. Considering the bureaucratic burden of shipping a shipping container from China to Europe, and then possibly transporting it by train, it is only logical that they look for simpler alternatives such as the blockchain. Many such projects are under construction, Contractnet will probably become one of the first providers
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:44:38 AM

I am especially curious about how you want to handle the transportation industry via contractnet in the future. Only one of the global players as a partner and the project goes through the ceiling.
In general, the blockchain technology will whirl up the freight industry, and contractnet will probably be one of the first companies to profit from it

I definitely agree, the transportation and freight industries are great markets to target with a lot of money and investments for Contractnet to potentially secure!

This project has so many markets/industries it can enter the potential revenues and income are massive. This is a very good investment.

Indeed and transportation seems to be moving towards more iot based implementations that tie into things like gps tracking and fuel tracking etc that is a lot of data flowing around I actually find it interesting how transport is moving towards modernization so quickly

Yes, these industries go with the times. Considering the bureaucratic burden of shipping a shipping container from China to Europe, and then possibly transporting it by train, it is only logical that they look for simpler alternatives such as the blockchain. Many such projects are under construction, Contractnet will probably become one of the first providers

This is why I think Contractnet and cryptocurrencies in general with the blockchain technology will be the future.

I just really hope that goverment don't screw up this technology with implementing regulations and whatnot - for the foreseeable future I think it is the way forward and will save enterprises alot of money which will push the markets up eventually in the long run
faulerwilli

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:20:03 PM

This is why I think Contractnet and cryptocurrencies in general with the blockchain technology will be the future.

I just really hope that goverment don't screw up this technology with implementing regulations and whatnot - for the foreseeable future I think it is the way forward and will save enterprises alot of money which will push the markets up eventually in the long run

It will be hard work to slow down the government's regulatory anger. Many politicians simply have no idea of the matter and do not want to deal with it anymore. I hope for good lobby work of the Blockchain industry, money should be available enough for it meanwhile
bulala

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:16:04 PM

i feel the team should have a plan to deal with all government interference so that this beautiful revolution will be the turning point to bridge the gap.Contract net is chamge how we see the world and it going to open our eyes more to make us safe and free
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:41:51 PM

That is an interesting concept, but don't you think that your market niche is occupied by other competitors?

Well, i think this is the first of its kind in terms of using the decentralized concept, decentralization grants access to many and can't be controlled by a selected few or brand, ContractNet will create that platform that can easily make such technology accessible to many

Yes i think contractnet is one of the first do use the decentalized token platform to try to integrate with IOT, or atleast their haven't been any other successful ones that i've seen in the past. It will be interesting to see how the platform evolves and how quickly they can drum up adoption on a larger scale. Like i said in some earlier posts IOT is huge so even less than 1% adoption would still be a LOT of devices to take advantage of the platform, so it will be interesting to watch in the longterm for sure.

Yea, the diversification of the project is another part that got me, i mean, is like money, everyone needs money to survive, now for the fact that having this app will lead to an easy way of life will sure increase the value, take for example the use of mobile application and email, how easy it has been in terms of communication, so will IoT revolutionize our lives  
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 01:55:42 PM

That is an interesting concept, but don't you think that your market niche is occupied by other competitors?

Well, i think this is the first of its kind in terms of using the decentralized concept, decentralization grants access to many and can't be controlled by a selected few or brand, ContractNet will create that platform that can easily make such technology accessible to many

Yes i think contractnet is one of the first do use the decentalized token platform to try to integrate with IOT, or atleast their haven't been any other successful ones that i've seen in the past. It will be interesting to see how the platform evolves and how quickly they can drum up adoption on a larger scale. Like i said in some earlier posts IOT is huge so even less than 1% adoption would still be a LOT of devices to take advantage of the platform, so it will be interesting to watch in the longterm for sure.

Yea, the diversification of the project is another part that got me, i mean, is like money, everyone needs money to survive, now for the fact that having this app will lead to an easy way of life will sure increase the value, take for example the use of mobile application and email, how easy it has been in terms of communication, so will IoT revolutionize our lives  

All depends over time how the growth and adoption goes, i'm sure they will be able to find their niche but will depend on how post-ico performs, hopefully we see a solid adoption as milestones pass and that means we will see a steady valuation and liquidity for the coin which means higher prices over time
Ace44

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:10:53 PM

All depends over time how the growth and adoption goes, i'm sure they will be able to find their niche but will depend on how post-ico performs, hopefully we see a solid adoption as milestones pass and that means we will see a steady valuation and liquidity for the coin which means higher prices over time

True and agree on finding the right niche, like an opening platform, they need the right spot to shine, because the project is at its infancy with new approaches that may come in, i'm particularly interested in the securing of data, as security is of utmost importance
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 03:08:05 PM

It's a good thing that the contractnet project is looking into transportation as a form of service towards it. Transportation is a big industry with a lot of fortune and worth.

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:20:02 PM

As a result of ContractNet’s technical approach to storing IoT data streams, and the nature of Blockchain, data stream writers will be hesitant to write anything but the “truth” as this data will be tamperproof and unalterable. This will serve as a record of fraud without recourse to “cover it up”.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:37:55 PM

It's a good thing that the contractnet project is looking into transportation as a form of service towards it. Transportation is a big industry with a lot of fortune and worth.

The market potential for this industry is huge, I truly think alot of money can be saved in the transportation and automated systems which will save entreprises alot of money.

I really do think this can take off
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 05:39:22 PM

As a result of ContractNet’s technical approach to storing IoT data streams, and the nature of Blockchain, data stream writers will be hesitant to write anything but the “truth” as this data will be tamperproof and unalterable. This will serve as a record of fraud without recourse to “cover it up”.

Hmmm that's a huge one out there, it's really a big step in the right direction, ensuring truth equates ensuring security and I hope contranet are really going to implement what they said

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:52:38 PM

I searched for it in the whitepaper, but found nothing specific: will there be benefits for token-holder, or is the incentive to increase the value to keep the tokens?
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:53:34 PM

Hmmm that's a huge one out there, it's really a big step in the right direction, ensuring truth equates ensuring security and I hope contranet are really going to implement what they said

That is true, ContractNet provides entrepreneurs with a platform to host their businesses. They can do this by using the ContractNet proprietary blockchain and smart contract technology and using the CNET coin as the medium of exchange.

Ace44

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:40:13 PM

The market potential for this industry is huge, I truly think alot of money can be saved in the transportation and automated systems which will save entreprises alot of money.

I really do think this can take off

Yes, i was worried about the security issues faced in terms of smart contract as its infested with bugs that can lead to security breach but i saw something on their whitepaper that gave me some ease on that aspect, they seek to resolve these issues by implementing locking and transition counter plugins which prevent reentry and unpredictable state vulnerabilities.
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 07:47:37 PM

That is true, ContractNet provides entrepreneurs with a platform to host their businesses. They can do this by using the ContractNet proprietary blockchain and smart contract technology and using the CNET coin as the medium of exchange.

Well ya the fact that the block chain is immutable is part of it's biggest strengths. But it's also a reason that some companies are hesitant to invest in it because they are wary of the amount of transparency that comes with being part of a public block chain.
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:59:42 PM

Another nice article on ContractNet an interesting read 
https://www.theodysseyonline.com/contractnet-for-global-exchange-of-iot-data
alex-26.2k18

Activity: 148

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:13:57 PM

good news!! It's nice to see that the project is moving forward
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 08:50:51 PM

Interesting article

ContractNet is set to become the global exchange for IoT data. Its blockchain is purpose-built for the storage and sharing of IoT data. It will combine a number of decentralized and centralized technologies, and provide specialised tools for developers who want to operate in this arena.

And the most interesting part for me is the above.

( M P C X )  Revolution
Askynet

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:55:18 PM

Very interesting project, I think it will get its development, but I would like to know when the starts bounty company?

phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 09:03:30 PM

Good to see it's popping up in various websites beyond just Bitcointalk, projects like this really need to get their name out their, hopefully they will also submit their ICO to some ICO Review sites, as its a good way to drum up positive press. As well as things like press releases to various news agencies. The more they can get their name out in the wild the more attention they can drive and the better for the project overall. That article was a pretty good read and explanation. Hopefully we see more coming on other sites.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: