Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:20:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: newbie bitcointalk  (Read 233 times)
phantuanvu007 (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:48:14 AM

I'm a newcomer on here, what do I do to be like you, make the program's rewards help me, where to start?
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wipper

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:09:21 AM

Hi and Welcome !

You can start reading this : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1689727.0

Olrac

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:51:54 PM

I'm a newcomer on here, what do I do to be like you, make the program's rewards help me, where to start?

Welcome  phantuanvu007. As a newbie, you need to read a lot since cryptoworld is very complex and you really need to invest more time and effort to be successful. Be patient - now that we have merit system, it will take longer than before to rank up from every level. Show respect to everyone in the forum - for you to earn respect, you must give it first. Read all the rules and follow them to avoid being banned.
universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:02:51 PM

From a newbie the most important thing for you to grow your account is time then follow by posting in order to level up. However since new rules is being implement, the highest and easiest rank you are able to get is a Jr member till you get merits from senior forum members before a higher level can be attained. At the same time the higher the ranking the higher amount a bounty program will pay you if you participate in.

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
makoitus

Activity: 211
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:51:30 PM
Merited by stingers (1)

Hello there mate and welcome to the forum.  Cheesy
Since you're asking on what you need to do to get started, well it depends on what you're interested in and what you plan to do in the future.

For example you want to be a bounty hunter then here are things you need to do.
1. Join Telegram/Discord groups that constantly announces Airdrop links or referral links. (Careful with these simple sign up sites though, could be phishing sites. So register with care and at you own risk)
2. Once you've joined a certain group, just keep an eye for those links, you just need to follow what it asks you to do like sign up, follow them on their social media page, refer someone and so on.
The thing is though, like most coins/tokens now, you need to wait until it's available on an exchange.

For most members here like me for example, I started with the bounty campaigns. Now for bounty campaigns, there are several things you can do for and ICO. Not everything is gonna be the same for every ICO so the tasks that you need to do and the rules you need to follow may differ.

So the first bounty campaign is the Social media campaign, most ICO's will require you to follow their Facebook page and Twitter. For some they might require you to follow their Instagram, Medium and Github accounts.
Once you've added/joined or followed their social media accounts, you will mainly be doing some retweets and sharing of posts and for some they will need you to like or comment on those posts. Also most ICOs will require you to have an account that's at least 6 months old and has a certain amount of friends/followers before you can join.

The second bounty campaign is the signature or avatar campaign. If you want to do this type of campaign then I suggest that you work on ranking up. I'm guessing you already know how to do that? But just in case you don't, then let me just tell you. You need to raise your activity and earn your Merit points. You just need to post or comment constructive and well-thought-of content that's related to the topic and make sure it's in the right thread/Child board. The reason why you need to rank up first it's because most ICOs don't accept Newbie accounts. Lucky for us there are still ICOs that accepts Jr. Members after the new META update, which is the Merit system. Once you're eligible, and joined one already, just check the rules and you should be good to go, 'cause like I said the rules will differ per ICO.

The next few things you can do for a bounty campaign is offer your services like translation of documents especially their whitepaper, then there's the video creation. These are just the most common tasks you can do.

So anyway, the things I mentioned here are pretty simple. You just need to find an ICO you're interested in, checking the requirements and the rules is a must so don't forget to do so. Just make sure you observe and watch out for scam ICOs.

Now for trading, I don't have much knowledge on that yet since I'm not doing it as of now so I suggest doing some research on that first and keep learning about cryptocurrency and how it all works.

Just a few more reminders, avoid spamming posts and comments. Avoid shitposting, they're really strict, also avoid making posts with titles like this one. Oh and no to scamming people, get to the top with your hard work and dedication mate. Anyway, good luck to you and enjoy your stay here. Hope this helps. Cheesy
Husna QA
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 2875

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 02:34:44 PM

hay gan saya belum mengerti tentang forum ini.karna tiap x saya posting tp ter hapus apakah posting saya terbatas mohon jelasan nya gan..
Before you start posting, you should first read the rules set on the topics you visit, there are some topics that are specific to only certain levels (Jr. Member, Member, etc.), so first adjust your level, whether it meets the criteria or not post on the topic.
for example the following link:

Sebelum memulai posting, sebaiknya dibaca dulu peraturan yang ditetapkan pada topik yang anda kunjungi, ada beberapa topik yang hanya dikhususkan bagi level-level tertentu saja (Jr. Member, Member, dll), jadi lihat dulu level agan apakah memenuhi kriteria atau tidak posting di topik tersebut.
contohnya link berikut :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2840438.0

And try to use English if you want to post on English topics, but (sorry) if you are not fluent in English, you can enter and follow discussion on Thread Local (in this case : Bahasa Indonesia)

Dan diusahakan menggunakan bahasa Inggris jika anda ingin posting di topik yang berbahasa Inggris, namun (maaf) sekiranya anda masih belum lancar berbahasa Inggris, anda bisa masuk dan mengikuti diskusi pada Thread Local (dalam hal ini  Bahasa Indonesia)

[RULES] Peraturan Sub-Forum Indonesia dan FAQ | BACA SEBELUM POSTING!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=764664.0

And if you still have something to ask (using the Indonesian language) please read the following link:

Dan seandainya masih ada yang ingin ditanyakan (menggunakan bahasa Indonesia) silahkan baca link berikut :

[Q&A] Tanya Jawab Seputar Forum Disini/Ask about this forum here!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=750446.0

Spirit, do not despair, and create a quality post.

Semangat, jangan putus asa, dan buat postingan yang berkualitas.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: