Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:12:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXION - TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY  (Read 29924 times)
supernva

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:46:49 AM

What makes your project different between other similar projects?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CKLA

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:16:30 PM

What makes your project different between other similar projects?

In comparison to other blockchain platforms aiming to make financial products available on a decentralized platform, we enable ALL banking and financial produ ts and services in a whitelabelled wallet.

With Hyperledger Fabric, our platform becomes enterprise-grade compared to other platforms that are still on a consumer level. This means that official and business transactions are diverse in the entire network and can be confidential between transacting parties. This very technology, with future developments in our wallet and growing, working ties with other financial services will make it easier to adapt this distributed system for all businesses.

Lastly, we are on a mission to empower and enable the unbanked and underserved. Through blockchain, the all individual participants in the blockchain will have equal opportunities and access to all services for a healthier and a more financially inclusive community.
Kuala Lumpur

Activity: 420
Merit: 69

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:28:29 AM

I'm a bit perplexed, can someone explain how the team raised $ 1 million if the ISO has not started yet? Who are these people and what exactly was the investment? (crypto currency or fiat)
Tanya mikhail

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:32:22 AM

This Project looks promising. We hope for the success of the team and the community supporting this project, and we hope that it will last a long time. Good luck to the project
bL4nkcode (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:10:49 AM

CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:32:42 AM
Last edit: March 25, 2018, 07:12:49 AM by CaVO32

Hi all! I've just found SWOT analysis of this project in the net. Does it seem realistic, how do you think?
http://swot.digrate.com/report/31aaf353-d221-4ec4-b82f-d59fa541e91c

they have no weaknesses and threats?  Huh Roll Eyes that's not right at all.

Why do you get a TXN token purchase link after registration when the sale starts in May, and what's that strange contract address?
https://etherscan.io/address/0xd26114cd6ee289accf82350c8d8487fedb8a0c07

where did you get that address?

I'm a bit perplexed, can someone explain how the team raised $ 1 million if the ISO has not started yet? Who are these people and what exactly was the investment? (crypto currency or fiat)

wondering where they got that fund also. starting the project with hidden information. Roll Eyes
CKLA

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:23:42 AM

Hi all! I've just found SWOT analysis of this project in the net. Does it seem realistic, how do you think?

Why do you get a TXN token purchase link after registration when the sale starts in May, and what's that strange contract address?

wondering where they got that fund also. starting the project with hidden information. Roll Eyes

Hello. I am the community manager of TraXion. Regarding the SWOT analysis, although I agree that all have their own weaknesses and threats, we do not hold the evaluation of the project in their website. It is on their own perception of the project.

We are on private sale, so we were able to raise $1M USD from private investors whom we gave out official links to. We are not on live sale yet and we announced it on our social media accounts.
CaVO32

Merit: 158

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:53:50 AM

Hello. I am the community manager of TraXion. Regarding the SWOT analysis, although I agree that all have their own weaknesses and threats, we do not hold the evaluation of the project in their website. It is on their own perception of the project.

We are on private sale, so we were able to raise $1M USD from private investors whom we gave out official links to. We are not on live sale yet and we announced it on our social media accounts.

so who made that report? as digrate is not responsible for the said swot analysis, unless you supplied the information to them?

zenting

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:13:30 AM

This Project looks promising. We hope for the success of the team and the community supporting this project, and we hope that it will last a long time. Good luck to the project

I also have great expectations from the project. From the very beginning I drew attention to the project. Now I have made the final decision to participate in ICO. I hope we succeed.
bL4nkcode (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:52:14 PM

so who made that report? as digrate is not responsible for the said swot analysis, unless you supplied the information to them?

Try to ask the user who posted this, coz based on his/her previous posts, it's all digrate link from first posts to latest so maybe he/she knows...
dwminer1

Merit: 530

The OGz Club

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 01:35:38 PM

Polish ANN is live!

I encourage the Polish community to ask questions about this project in this thread.

Good luck!

.The OGz Club.▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
......The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project......
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
ramahero01

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:56:33 AM

I also have great expectations from the project. From the very beginning I drew attention to the project. Now I have made the final decision to participate in ICO. I hope we succeed.
this project does have a good concept and interesting, I am sure if the team involved is always intensively promoting the project is sure to succeed will be achieved, and will many participants who join to enliven this project.success is always this project.
gerymakgyaer

Activity: 422
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:03:56 AM

Meet our Team Member: Ann Cuisia
https://medium.com/traxion-tech/meet-our-team-member-ann-cuisia-f77dbaf7d0ee

Ann has 20+ years of information technology experience and she has led several women to found their own startups. Prior to entrepreneurship, she has advanced to high levels in banking and finance as well as spending time in the payment and donation fields. She has been a philanthropist in the Philippines by helping non-profit organizations achieve digital transformation and by means of online giving facilities. She is passionate about social impact and is now the CEO and head leader in TraXion’s global project ambitions. To learn more about Ann or some of the the other members of TraXion’s team
CKLA

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:36:41 AM

Upon checking, the version for live was pushed ahead of its time. It was a mistake. However it only appeared for few hours and no transaction went though. It was good that we got alerted about it and we disabled it immediately. We are thankful for the community we have for helping us run this ICO more smoothly.
bL4nkcode (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:27:01 AM

To all traxion bounty participants, if you have any questions regarding the bounty campaign, you can ask your questions here: https://t.me/traxionicobounty
bL4nkcode (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:08:40 PM

To all TraXion supporter. The official Telegram group chat of TraXion is the link indicated in the OP. Any other links pointing otherwise are not from team and affiliated, therefore it will be noted as counterfeit and/or scam.

Official telegram channel: https://t.me/traxionICO/
trungtin1417

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:10:12 PM

Team - strong, experienced and with relevant expertise.
Vision - interesting idea that is among the few projects that utilise IBM Hyperledger.
Product - already launched several elements of the ecosystem, including: Fundraising Platform, Payment Platform, Wallet; while others are being developed.
bL4nkcode (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:02:51 PM

Team - strong, experienced and with relevant expertise.
Vision - interesting idea that is among the few projects that utilise IBM Hyperledger.
Product - already launched several elements of the ecosystem, including: Fundraising Platform, Payment Platform, Wallet; while others are being developed.
Hello there, actually there's no harm of giving reviews but please be creative of what you want to say/review to any project/services, it's obvious that you just copied the review of Nikolay Zvezdin in the page of traxion in icobench, right?

It might be considered if just copy and paste the review but at least give the source of it. I'm afraid if you can post again on that account as you break one of the rules in this very forum which is bannable.

Post archive link
Traxion - icobench archive link
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:33:18 AM

Hallo Tim Traxion.
I fully support your project and will also invest.
But there are few questions for you.
Will Traxion be traded on a large Exchange?
CKLA

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:42:47 AM

Hallo Tim Traxion.
I fully support your project and will also invest.
But there are few questions for you.
Will Traxion be traded on a large Exchange?

Hi. Thanks for taking the time to express your appreciation on our project. TraXion Tokens will only be traded on our own exchange.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: