Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:17:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXION - TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY  (Read 29933 times)
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1124

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 04:14:21 PM

Strange project with ambitious plans and very little information about business-plan, marketing details etc. I believe founders have this information somewhere but why they didn't present it?

There's just little room on the first post to fit all the information about Traxion. I suggest you try and read their whitepaper: https://traxion.tech/documents/Traxion%20Whitepaper.pdf

TraXion's CTO JR Contreras spoke in Nihonggo at Nailing the 5th city, Tokyo!
Everybody seemed to appreciate his effort. Well done, sir!

coinlawyer

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:58:46 PM

There is no tracker on the website about the progress of the TraXioin Pre-Sale.
But as there are 4 bonus tiers during the Pre-Sale with a total of 10 million tokens being issued for each tier and the 40% bonus is only for the first tier, being reduced to 30% bonus for the next tier, we could only gess that the number of  tokens sold by no is less than 10 mln.

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
Artemsv

Activity: 756
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:13:05 AM

TraXion Special Pre-Sale Feature

As TraXion’s Pre-sale is ongoing, one of the features this sale period offers to the purchasers, is the ability to sell their Pre-sale tokens to future purchasers on the Crowd Sale period. Through ERC721, Pre-sale token holders can split and sell their bonus tokens to a maximum of 5 people. This is called the Deed of Sale and is a unique feature of TraXion.

With the bonuses that the purchasers enjoy when buying during this particular sale period, they are provided with an option to strategically plan on how to liquidate their assets quickly. The more users and token holders that there are in the platform, the higher the value the token gains.

All in all, this feature will help promote the organic growth of TraXion’s token economy and help spread the word about the project during our pre-sale phase.

https://medium.com/traxion-tech/traxion-special-presale-feature-10e279b825b0
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:25:17 AM

I see, that pre-sale ongoing already. There is 40% right now? And how much raised already on pre-sale? When main sale starts?

Can you explaine this thing please:

Pre-sale token holders can split and sell their bonus tokens to a maximum of 5 people.

What this means? Tokens will be trading on centralized exchanges? Why and how investors can sell tokens only to 5 people?
Ginzink

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:17:01 AM

I see, that pre-sale ongoing already. There is 40% right now? And how much raised already on pre-sale? When main sale starts?

Pre-sale token holders can split and sell their bonus tokens to a maximum of 5 people.

What this means? Tokens will be trading on centralized exchanges? Why and how investors can sell tokens only to 5 people?

From what ive read it is through some smart contract function. But a little more information would be good indeed Smiley
julerz12
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 01:52:37 PM

For pre-sale, no idea, there isn't enough info about it on the website.
But for the private sale, they've already raised: $2,630,440.73

Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:48:11 AM

Kind of interesting project to me. I am still browsing the site to look for more information. Were there fixed dates on the pre-sale period and its main crowdsale? 
julerz12
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 12:29:20 PM

Kind of interesting project to me. I am still browsing the site to look for more information. Were there fixed dates on the pre-sale period and its main crowdsale? 

Here are the Official ates for Traxion's pre-sale and main sale periods:

Start of Pre-sale: May 1, 2018
End of Pre-sale: May 31, 2018

Start of Main sale: June 15, 2018
End of Main sale: July 31, 2018

bakst2

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:26:08 PM

Product - already launched several elements of the ecosystem, including: Fundraising Platform, Payment Platform, Wallet; while others are being developed. Smiley
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:53:19 PM

Yeah, there is no information about progress of pre-sale whic is making it a bit difficult to situation of project, i think it would have been more better to have a pregressive bar on website to enable investors keep track of progress, i guess now we just have to take the team word for it, but i do wish Traxion projecta success because they have an idea on how to reach the unbanked people in remote communities.
Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:56:21 PM

There is information on the website that TraXion team will be present at the SHANGHAI meetup on 23 of May.
But I can`t find any info what meetup this would be.
Does anybody know this?
bL4nkcode (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:04:00 PM

There is information on the website that TraXion team will be present at the SHANGHAI meetup on 23 of May.
But I can`t find any info what meetup this would be.
Does anybody know this?
Upon searching in google this site shows that there will be an event for Blockchain Meetup Shanghai: Traceability in Food Supply Chains
https://www.eventbrite.hk/e/blockchain-meetup-shanghai-traceability-in-food-supply-chains-tickets-46138651950

But of course, its all my research and I'm not sure if it is the event their up to, but you can try to ask the team on the telegram channel linked in the OP.
icobuffer

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 08:17:25 PM

Very interesting and perspective project
julerz12
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 01:48:15 AM

Yeah, there is no information about progress of pre-sale whic is making it a bit difficult to situation of project, i think it would have been more better to have a pregressive bar on website to enable investors keep track of progress, i guess now we just have to take the team word for it, but i do wish Traxion projecta success because they have an idea on how to reach the unbanked people in remote communities.

I have already relayed your suggestion to the Traxion Team.
One thing I noticed about them is that they usually listen to their investors, so expect some changes on the website pretty soon Smiley

julerz12
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 04:14:13 PM

Traxion's Bounty Campaign Continues!
Visit HERE to participate and grab some TXNs!  Cool

brother3

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:22:27 AM

Meet our Advisor: Randell Tiongson

Hey everyone, today we would like to introduce our newest advisor, Randell Tiongson!

Randell is an advocate of Life & Personal Finance. With nearly 30 years of experience in the Financial Service industry, he has become one of today’s most respected personal finance coaches in the Philippines. Aside from his training and speaking endeavors, he is also a Director of the Registered Financial Planner Institute Philippines and a strong advocate of financial education for the OFWs. He is the author of best-selling finance books: No Nonsense Personal Finance, Money Manifesto, Everyday Moneyfesto and Build Your Future Today, and is a widely distinguished resource person to talk and write about financial literacy.

We couldn’t be more excited to have Randell on board and look forward to the many services, knowledge and experience he will bring to our team.
https://medium.com/traxion-tech/meet-our-advisor-randell-tiongson-41b5d7f3521c
julerz12
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 05:22:27 AM

TraXion CEO Ann Cuisia To Be At iCON 2018 Event!!

Read full details HERE

yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:35:05 PM

Glad to see a Philippine based startup company doing great on it's ratings and reviews on various ICO Listing sites. That just proves how unique and promising Traxion is. I just hope we could see more updates posted here by the team itself rather than a bunch of news posted by random people.  Roll Eyes
hoanghai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:55:47 PM

I am trying to buy using metamask. I have x amount in my account. When I try to send the ETH + gas fee it says insufficient funds. The amount showing in the total is less than the funds showing in the account but it shows insufficient funds. I have tried reducing the amount buying with the same results?? Any suggestions??
bL4nkcode (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:09:51 PM

I am trying to buy using metamask. I have x amount in my account. When I try to send the ETH + gas fee it says insufficient funds. The amount showing in the total is less than the funds showing in the account but it shows insufficient funds. I have tried reducing the amount buying with the same results?? Any suggestions??
Seems you're not the one encountered this issue on metamask[1][2] has an issue, try to check if the metamask plugin is updated. Or you can try to contact the metamask support (https://support.metamask.io/) directly for this.

[1] https://github.com/MetaMask/metamask-extension/issues/2655
[2] https://github.com/MetaMask/metamask-extension/issues/2159
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: