Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:16:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXION - TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY  (Read 29927 times)
Reb Klimrod

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:04:04 PM

Great idea and a great team! Is there a command prior agreement or partnership with any exchanges?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zorgr007

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 01:30:11 PM

Did the project presale? If so, how much has been collected?
bL4nkcode (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:45:32 AM

Did the project presale? If so, how much has been collected?
Try to contact or ask them directly on their telegram channel, the team are more active there than on this forum.

[EDIT] Oh wait, based from the info on their website, "*approx. 22 million tokens distributed" since the token price is 0.001 ETH each, so most probably there are 22,000 ETH has be raised already if I'm not mistaken.
TamaraKul

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:10:43 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2018, 10:26:19 AM by TamaraKul

Hello. When will the tokens be distributed to the bounty campaign participants?
bL4nkcode (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:29:10 AM

Hello. When will the tokens be distributed to the bounty campaign participants?
There's no need to make bold and huge text to ask that question. I know that you're aware that traxion has bounty thread you can ask the bounty manager instead. Or try to join its telegram group for bounty participants. Mostly tokens are distributed to its investors or bounty participants after the ICO has ended.
bL4nkcode (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:20:53 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2018, 07:31:53 PM by bL4nkcode

TraXion crowdfunding service GavaGives signs partnership with Coins.ph

From left to right: Jojy Azurin (TraXion’s Head of Business Strategy), Maria Gaitanidou (Complance Officer of Coins.ph) and Ann Cuisia (TraXion’s CEO)

TraXion is proud to announce that GavaGives — the philanthropy platform powering TraXion’s charitable crowdfunding service — has signed a partnership with Coins.ph, Southeast Asia’s leading digital wallet app. The partnership will be used to bring attention to leading Philippine charity site GavaGives.com, and how it is being incorporated into TraXion and other similar e-wallets.

Similar to TraXion, Coins.ph primarily delivers financial services over mobile to more than 300 million unbanked people in Southeast Asia, enabling them to make cash deposits and withdrawals at more than 10 thousand participating retail locations. Other services include bill payments, mobile top-ups and remittances. It also grants access to online shopping at over 100 thousand retailers that accept digital currency.

Read more: https://medium.com/traxion-tech/traxion-crowdfunding-service-gavagives-signs-partnership-with-coins-ph-ee80b958a2e0
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:37:30 AM

TraXion crowdfunding service GavaGives signs partnership with Coins.ph

From left to right: Jojy Azurin (TraXion’s Head of Business Strategy), Maria Gaitanidou (Complance Officer of Coins.ph) and Ann Cuisia (TraXion’s CEO)

TraXion is proud to announce that GavaGives — the philanthropy platform powering TraXion’s charitable crowdfunding service — has signed a partnership with Coins.ph, Southeast Asia’s leading digital wallet app. The partnership will be used to bring attention to leading Philippine charity site GavaGives.com, and how it is being incorporated into TraXion and other similar e-wallets.

Similar to TraXion, Coins.ph primarily delivers financial services over mobile to more than 300 million unbanked people in Southeast Asia, enabling them to make cash deposits and withdrawals at more than 10 thousand participating retail locations. Other services include bill payments, mobile top-ups and remittances. It also grants access to online shopping at over 100 thousand retailers that accept digital currency.

Read more: https://medium.com/traxion-tech/traxion-crowdfunding-service-gavagives-signs-partnership-with-coins-ph-ee80b958a2e0

Another great news from Traxion. The team really works hard to make this project even more successful.
Now, whenever a Coins.ph user uses the app to donate money to a charitable cause, they can easily donate to GavaGives.
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1121

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 06:47:45 AM

there so many ICO project look like these one, how can you convince us you can make this one better than the rest?
i hope this one not the one that promise us moon and star again and gone away like the rest.

Traxion is here to stay, you can bet on that. Why? They have managed to make stable partnership with legit companies from various sectors.
From banks, healthcare, insurance and a lot more. The amount of trust is given by various companies to this project proves that this won't turn out like the rest of the ICO's you've seen so far.

JoshuaWhe

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:28:17 AM

Hope many investor maintenance your project when Token Sales will begin!
Kirilp

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:06:05 AM

Traxion - The ecosystem based on enforcing data integrity, accountability, transparency and trust
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZp3CLFuznI
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:43:41 PM

hello traxion team, i see that token sale is really going nicely and good amount of traxion token has been sold already, the way i see it, reaching hardcap is very possible, traxion project is one to watch out for, the concept is very interesting as we can see, traxion is building a blockchain ecosystem to give the unbanked access to financial service mostly in the Philippines,

this project will solve problem of the grass root citizens that dont have access to banks in developing countries and thats why traxion unlike some other project has a real life use case that will help to alleviate the suffering of people in development countries, traxion has some similarity with payportal in the service they will provide.

TOM47

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:31:27 AM

6 things we’re improving with blockchain (part 1 of 2) https://medium.com/traxion-tech/6-things-were-improving-with-blockchain-part-1-of-2-14c540ab1255
With global spending on blockchain solutions predicted to double to 2.1 million USD this year and an expected widespread adoption in 5.9 years according to a study by Cowen and Company, integrating blockchain technology into different services is becoming more relevant for both major corporations and tech startups. TraXion, as a blockchain startup, aims to bring its entire portfolio of successful platforms and development solutions onto the blockchain.

But what does this mean for the everyday person? By leveraging blockchain tech to make services in six areas more transparent and accessible, TraXion will be able to help not only the industry players, but also the organizations, families, and individuals who need these services.
duniakripto96

Activity: 181

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:35:32 AM

good teamwork makes the traxion project widespread and very many know it. and the investors are already very much participating, the traxion is now over the limit sofcap, I am sure the traxion project will be able to reach the harcap, I will also continue to support the traxion project to succeed for the future so that the network development more widely expand so that more will know him
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:11:07 PM

good teamwork makes the traxion project widespread and very many know it. and the investors are already very much participating, the traxion is now over the limit sofcap, I am sure the traxion project will be able to reach the harcap, I will also continue to support the traxion project to succeed for the future so that the network development more widely expand so that more will know him
The project is starting very well and they have attracted over 10,000ETH in a short time, which is very important because they can build a great ecosystem in the future and I am confident when the project ends, the development team will have a lot of good information to investors. If you do not invest now, you miss the opportunity because so many people appreciate this potential project
ZUTEN12000
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:13:40 AM

Token holders can exchange their tokens to other cryptocurrencies and TraXion tokens can initially utilize fiat currencies.
AlexHrap

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:26:05 AM

Kind time of day gentlemen and ladies, tell me how much ETH is collected at the moment and what hardcap is planned? Can I see somewhere the address of the public purse on which the collection of money takes place?
devbounty

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:32:58 AM

hi admin, I have read your project already and feel good. I think Vietnamese community is willing welcome this project.do you have Vietnamese whitepaper? pls give me!
bL4nkcode (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:16:32 AM

hi admin, I have read your project already and feel good. I think Vietnamese community is willing welcome this project.do you have Vietnamese whitepaper? pls give me!
You can see it on the their main website https://traxion.tech by clicking the whitepaper and choosing the language.
Here's the link of it https://traxion.tech/landing2/documents/[VIET]%20TraXion%20Whitepaper.pdf
(Just copy the link posted above instead of clicking it directly)
T85083598

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:51:26 PM

The team is strong, experienced and has relevant experience. The vision is an interesting idea, which is one of the few projects that use IBM Hyperledger.
longminh123

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:57:42 AM

The team is strong, experienced and has relevant experience. The vision is an interesting idea, which is one of the few projects that use IBM Hyperledger.
This project is great and they have attracted huge amounts of money in recent months. I am confident that this project is undergoing a proper development to build a new ecosystem in the future. I personally advise everyone to take part in this great project because it can be applied in our lives and can help people make a good profit if they participate in the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: