Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:00:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXION - TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY  (Read 29927 times)
towthree

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:30:48 PM

Hi, could a admin please visit bitcointalk Ann and answer the questions about tokenomics?
If you want people to participate in ico it is a basic request that should not require me to send a mail?
But it is so basic. Visit your own announcement thread and reply to important questions.
katexuanzhuan

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:27:15 PM

I'm with you since the first telegram group. Really sure I'm in this project.
I'd love to join the signature bounty of this project.@Team, will you announce the bounty program here?
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:15:06 AM

great company, great job! I'm sure the company will show great results! Today there is a great urgency of development in this field!

I am very interested in this project!!! tell me please the when the CROWDSALE will start Huh

Look at their site. The crowdsale starts 08/31/2018. Now pre-sale ongoing. But I dont know, what min amount requiments for pre-sale?
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:48:47 AM

I have researched this project very carefully and I greatly appreciate their development strategy and now the project has attracted a lot of money and I believe in the future they will have more information better for all investors. Currently the project has sold 50 million tokens and this is a huge figure at this time
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1122

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 06:00:05 PM

Hi, could a admin please visit bitcointalk Ann and answer the questions about tokenomics?
If you want people to participate in ico it is a basic request that should not require me to send a mail?
But it is so basic. Visit your own announcement thread and reply to important questions.

If you wish to get answers about your concerns immediately, I suggest you join their Official telegram group here: https://t.me/TraXionICO
The team is quite active there and frequently answers all inquiries regarding their ICO, Tech and everything.

julerz12
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 01:13:58 PM

A Presscon meeting with the Mindanao press.
Promoting One Mindanao using the TraXion platform.

Source: Traxion's Official Twitter Page

hoanghai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:50:18 PM

I'd love to join the signature bounty of this project.@Team, will you announce the bounty program here?
Glad to be of interest of you to traxion. bounty start from March 01, 2018. This is the final week for this bounty campaign. Week 26 [8/23 - 8/29]
hoanghai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:06:33 AM

I received also no email in july - this is what I get
is there any possibility to get those voucher mail? in the dashboard are 20 token, but I need such a voucher..
Hi, the 20 presale tokens are your airdrop tokens. This will be transferred to your wallet after the ICO
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:42:17 AM

Glad to be of interest of you to traxion. bounty start from March 01, 2018. This is the final week for this bounty campaign. Week 26 [8/23 - 8/29]

i highly doubt that is the latest update regarding this campaign because recently there has been another new update about campaign extension till end of ico which is September ending, so campaign still continues till ending f ico, this information can be found in their telegram channel.
Ginzink

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:38:13 AM

i highly doubt that is the latest update regarding this campaign because recently there has been another new update about campaign extension till end of ico which is September ending, so campaign still continues till ending f ico, this information can be found in their telegram channel.

Extending twice is unlikely but wouldn't care. If it helps the project to succeed I'm ok with most decisions.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:33:30 AM

Can you tell me, what discounts on pre-sale now and what min amount reuqiment for countribute on pre-sale? And I asked before, how tokens will be used here?
frozenking

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

The first solution in the World for cardiovascular

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:07:25 PM

so till date there will be ico? till the end of september, right? and also how is there going, how much funds is collected?
hope that enough, cause i saw that there is no softcap and its great desicion. i hope you guys make the hard cap easy! good luck

FARASHA███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SOLUTION FOR
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     REDDIT
AI + DEEP LEARNING
█▀▀

█▄▄
JOIN WHITELIST
▀▀█

▄▄█
longminh123

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:08:07 AM

so till date there will be ico? till the end of september, right? and also how is there going, how much funds is collected?
hope that enough, cause i saw that there is no softcap and its great desicion. i hope you guys make the hard cap easy! good luck
All information is available on the official website of the project or you can join their telegram community for more information. Currently they have sold 50 million tokens and this is a very large number and certainly they have enough money to build this ecosystem in the future.
Ginzink

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:52:19 AM

All information is available on the official website of the project or you can join their telegram community for more information. Currently they have sold 50 million tokens and this is a very large number and certainly they have enough money to build this ecosystem in the future.

Yes soft cap have been reached, so it should be happening Smiley And at website they got a tracker showing sales.
frozenking

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:26:21 AM

Yes soft cap have been reached, so it should be happening Smiley And at website they got a tracker showing sales.

thanks for the information fellas, forgot to check telegram group  Cheesy
but on the site i see tracker, but i guess its already full? cause i thougt before that it is usd tracker, so i understand its a token  Cheesy
hope that they will sell all 250 millions  Cool

FARASHA███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SOLUTION FOR
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
AI + DEEP LEARNING
█▀▀

█▄▄
JOIN WHITELIST
▀▀█

▄▄█
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:51:37 AM

but on the site i see tracker, but i guess its already full? cause i thougt before that it is usd tracker, so i understand its a token  Cheesy

i think token will still continue till September ending if am not mistaken, and with the look of things it appears the market is gradually in recovery mode and maybe coming close to bull run, so there is every chance Traxion will sell more token now that things are in reversal and investor are looking to put in new money.
frozenking

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:46:24 AM

i think token will still continue till September ending if am not mistaken, and with the look of things it appears the market is gradually in recovery mode and maybe coming close to bull run, so there is every chance Traxion will sell more token now that things are in reversal and investor are looking to put in new money.

yeap, i wish them good luck, hope that they achieve max result in fundraising, but i am not so sure that market recovering, we saw those kind a things about dozens times for a few last months, i hope it recover soon, but i dont know really, it could become red any day  Sad

FARASHA███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SOLUTION FOR
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
AI + DEEP LEARNING
█▀▀

█▄▄
JOIN WHITELIST
▀▀█

▄▄█
julerz12
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 10:43:53 AM

Yes. From what I have heard from the team, they are proceeding with the Main sale until September 30, 2018.
I think that is the final date and no more extensions will be done.

frozenking

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:35:52 PM

Yes. From what I have heard from the team, they are proceeding with the Main sale until September 30, 2018.
I think that is the final date and no more extensions will be done.

so now still is presale? cause on the site i see written this
CROWDSALE Start 09/15/2018
so it will be two weeks or what? can someone clarify for me, thanks!

FARASHA███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SOLUTION FOR
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
AI + DEEP LEARNING
█▀▀

█▄▄
JOIN WHITELIST
▀▀█

▄▄█
julerz12
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 06:51:49 AM

UNIONBANK’s Ramon J. Duarte and Traxion’s Ann G. Cuisia
talk about bringing technology into the agriculture sector during a press conference for TechUp Agri held at the Azuela Cove in Davao City on Aug. 25. 2018.

Source: bworldonline

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: