Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 08:01:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXION - TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY  (Read 29937 times)
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1135

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 04:35:24 AM

so till date there will be ico? till the end of september, right? and also how is there going, how much funds is collected?
hope that enough, cause i saw that there is no softcap and its great desicion. i hope you guys make the hard cap easy! good luck
All information is available on the official website of the project or you can join their telegram community for more information. Currently they have sold 50 million tokens and this is a very large number and certainly they have enough money to build this ecosystem in the future.

Yes soft cap have been reached, so it should be happening Smiley And at website they got a tracker showing sales.

thanks for the information fellas, forgot to check telegram group  Cheesy
but on the site i see tracker, but i guess its already full? cause i thougt before that it is usd tracker, so i understand its a token  Cheesy
hope that they will sell all 250 millions  Cool

i think token will still continue till September ending if am not mistaken, and with the look of things it appears the market is gradually in recovery mode and maybe coming close to bull run, so there is every chance Traxion will sell more token now that things are in reversal and investor are looking to put in new money.

Yes. From what I have heard from the team, they are proceeding with the Main sale until September 30, 2018.
I think that is the final date and no more extensions will be done.

so now still is presale? cause on the site i see written this
CROWDSALE Start 09/15/2018
so it will be two weeks or what? can someone clarify for me, thanks!

I got in contact with the team and yes. They have confirmed the said dates.
Main Sale will start on September 15, 2018 and will end on September 30, 2018.

frozenking

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

The first solution in the World for cardiovascular

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:48:06 AM

so till date there will be ico? till the end of september, right? and also how is there going, how much funds is collected?
hope that enough, cause i saw that there is no softcap and its great desicion. i hope you guys make the hard cap easy! good luck
All information is available on the official website of the project or you can join their telegram community for more information. Currently they have sold 50 million tokens and this is a very large number and certainly they have enough money to build this ecosystem in the future.

Yes soft cap have been reached, so it should be happening Smiley And at website they got a tracker showing sales.

but on the site i see tracker, but i guess its already full? cause i thougt before that it is usd tracker, so i understand its a token  Cheesy

i think token will still continue till September ending if am not mistaken, and with the look of things it appears the market is gradually in recovery mode and maybe coming close to bull run, so there is every chance Traxion will sell more token now that things are in reversal and investor are looking to put in new money.

Yes. From what I have heard from the team, they are proceeding with the Main sale until September 30, 2018.

thanks for the information! i actually love when ico dont run for a few months, 2 weeks its just a good period for all who wants to buy tokens to do it.
but till the 15th september there will run presale, or it ended or soon ends and there will be some window before the ICO?

FARASHA███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SOLUTION FOR
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     REDDIT
AI + DEEP LEARNING
█▀▀

█▄▄
JOIN WHITELIST
▀▀█

▄▄█
bL4nkcode (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:30:37 AM

but till the 15th september there will run presale, or it ended or soon ends and there will be some window before the ICO?
I don't really know how many figures did they get already on their sold token shown in the progress bar of the website, but most ICO once presale cap is reached or all token is sold or presale, ICO will eventually start however on their site it shows Sept 15 so just stick with that information instead.
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:18:01 PM

UNIONBANK’s Ramon J. Duarte and Traxion’s Ann G. Cuisia talked about bringing technology into the agriculture sector during a press conference for TechUp Agri held at the Azuela Cove in Davao City on Aug. 25.

Full article here:

http://www.bworldonline.com/youth-cooperatives-seen-key-to-bringing-technology-into-agriculture/
Preout

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:44:53 PM

a marketing agency at  CryptoPie in Japan. I would like to know if you would like to explore a new market in Japan. There are many people interested in ICOs in Japan, but a few people can access to information about ICOs because of the language. Kindly PM me for more information.
kevinantonio

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:57:47 PM

i am trying to buy presale token, but traxion website is saying again that i am not whitelisted, which is a little bit ridiculous since i already bought presale txn tokens weeks ago
bL4nkcode (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:48:05 AM

i am trying to buy presale token, but traxion website is saying again that i am not whitelisted, which is a little bit ridiculous since i already bought presale txn tokens weeks ago
Please forward your concerns to the team by replying on their telegram channel here http://t.me/traxionICO instead here since their team is more active there.
frozenking

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:09:21 PM

as i can see in my account cabinet on traxion web site, ico stuck on about 50 millions tokens for a week already? correct me if i am wrong, just seeing for a while about the same amount  Sad hope that it maybe some lags in bar or it will speed up a little till the end of ico  Cheesy

FARASHA███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SOLUTION FOR
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
AI + DEEP LEARNING
█▀▀

█▄▄
JOIN WHITELIST
▀▀█

▄▄█
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:53:59 PM

CEO of Traxion, Ann Cuisia talked about started works in Mindanao region and partnering with a large plantation in Bukidnon.

https://www.davaoeagle.com/2018/08/one-mindanao-under-blockchain/
hoanghai

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:55:09 PM

You can pm your email address to @dyoana on telegram . she can whitelist you. Hope you will be favorable
hoanghai

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:57:25 PM

TRaxion will be listing in quoinex and Gbx plus 2 other exchanges at the very least. So great team!
hoanghai

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:00:39 PM

as i can see in my account cabinet on traxion web site, ico stuck on about 50 millions tokens for a week already? correct me if i am wrong, just seeing for a while about the same amount  Sad hope that it maybe some lags in bar or it will speed up a little till the end of ico  Cheesy
Traxion are nearing 50M tokens allocated for Pre-sale with the bonus is 50M TXN. Don't worry because the display is correct
frozenking

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:59:46 AM

Traxion are nearing 50M tokens allocated for Pre-sale with the bonus is 50M TXN. Don't worry because the display is correct

so i am a little bit confused, sorry for dumb question, so as i understand on the presale only 50 millions of traxion tokens available? and other 200 millions will be avalaible on ico only? and ico dates are from 14 sept till 30? tell me if i am correct, cause on the traxion site i didnt found dates of ico, and on other sites about ico there are different dates

FARASHA███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SOLUTION FOR
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
AI + DEEP LEARNING
█▀▀

█▄▄
JOIN WHITELIST
▀▀█

▄▄█
amir lusik

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:46:18 PM

I supported this project and will not give it up. We believe that it will have a great business, project will make alot of profit for there investors In particular. And Community  generally.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:43:36 PM

thanks for the information! i actually love when ico dont run for a few months, 2 weeks its just a good period for all who wants to buy tokens to do it.

Well it depends on the outcome of the sale and the target of the team, if sale is not as smooth as expected, it is very necessary for team to run ico longer than anticipated to generate enough $$ for development. But if 15th September is beginning of ico, that means pre-sale has ended or not.
kevinantonio

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:54:52 PM

So, no new money, price moves from 6k - 8k? this is an interesting principle of an open market.
Strictly speaking this is an accumulation period. And by definition is a period where new money is buying cheap in hopes to sell higher.
Longer the accumulation the better chance for higher highs
kritenbrink

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:15:22 AM

Do take note that other links not mentioned above are not TraXion, its project, and its team members' handle, and therefore urges you to be vigilant upon communicating with them. The ONLY ways TraXion team members will communicate with you is through this Telegram community chat room, and through email at support@traxion.tech and official private domains with
frozenking

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:12:53 AM

Well it depends on the outcome of the sale and the target of the team, if sale is not as smooth as expected, it is very necessary for team to run ico longer than anticipated to generate enough $$ for development. But if 15th September is beginning of ico, that means pre-sale has ended or not.

i hope that team will not make ico longer, cause i dont think that it really helps nowadays, yeap it could help collect few more thousands usd, but investors dont really like when ico length is more that they expected, i hope that traxion team will make wise desicion!

FARASHA███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SOLUTION FOR
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
AI + DEEP LEARNING
█▀▀

█▄▄
JOIN WHITELIST
▀▀█

▄▄█
Coklyp11

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:37:34 PM

Hi alexandre, Traxion and its team will move the presale tokens to your wallet at the of  ICO this month.
hanoisme

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:48:36 AM

I take part in the traxion bounty program, and to receive tokens I have to register on the Traxion website. I have done everything, but when I will log in, I can't. There is a notification that "This credential does not match our records". What should I do? Thanks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: