Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:07:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXION - TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY  (Read 29933 times)
Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:04:39 AM

Where is news gone? They were active in twitter during ICO, but no news 2 weeks already since ICO ended...  Huh And no volume on IDEX. For example even on IDEX some projects have good volume if people interesting in them. They must increase marketing and add some CEX exchanges if this is real project.  Angry

TraXion`s CEO Ann Cuisia presented the project at Blockchain Fair Asia 2018 - the premier forum that brought together the latest and the greatest from the global crypto industry. that ended a few days ago. More than 1,000 attendees was on the event, comprised of some of the best minds in the sector, including members of blockchain companies, founders, venture capital firm representatives, cryptocurrency investors, developers!
Ann Cuisia speaks with a keynote speech in the first day of the event!
Malamadre

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:39:42 AM

Traxion raised softcap and tomorrow TXN token will be listed to Idex exchange. Centralized exchanges will be announced later. From their telegram:

END OF ICO: We would like to inform everyone that we have reached our soft cap and are ready to do more projects! Starting tomorrow, TXN will be listed in idex.market. As part of this transition, our website will be unavailable later due to the changes on the Buy button on the website. The wallet dashboard is still up. We thank you all for supporting our ICO!

thats great, congrats guys! idex is nice start for a first day after end of ico its quick, of course waiting for more decentralized exchanges after that and cmc listing too  Cheesy i will keep checking telegram, i guess there will be more updates

From what I've heard the team already have this listing planned ahead of time to ensure immediate trading to those who wish to trade their TXN's after the ICO.
Traxion token as of today has officially been listed on IDEX, it is paired with Ethereum and can be seen here: https://idex.market/eth/txn
IDEX may not have the same great volume as those major centralized exchanges out there, but it's better than having no place to trade this token in the first place.
I'm sure the team is also looking for another exchange to list TXN. My only hope now is that bounty hunters will not dump their tokens when they received it in order for Traxion's token to grow in value.
bounty hunters will get their tokens, at best, at the end of October. I think that by this time, early investors will roll out the price. I think that they will sell even to themselves at a loss.

I read in telegram chat that they would begin bounty distribution on third week of October. But I think you are right. It would be great if bounty hunters get their rewards in the end of this month.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Nadia_l

Activity: 826

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:12:13 PM

Traxion raised softcap and tomorrow TXN token will be listed to Idex exchange. Centralized exchanges will be announced later. From their telegram:

END OF ICO: We would like to inform everyone that we have reached our soft cap and are ready to do more projects! Starting tomorrow, TXN will be listed in idex.market. As part of this transition, our website will be unavailable later due to the changes on the Buy button on the website. The wallet dashboard is still up. We thank you all for supporting our ICO!

thats great, congrats guys! idex is nice start for a first day after end of ico its quick, of course waiting for more decentralized exchanges after that and cmc listing too  Cheesy i will keep checking telegram, i guess there will be more updates

From what I've heard the team already have this listing planned ahead of time to ensure immediate trading to those who wish to trade their TXN's after the ICO.
Traxion token as of today has officially been listed on IDEX, it is paired with Ethereum and can be seen here: https://idex.market/eth/txn
IDEX may not have the same great volume as those major centralized exchanges out there, but it's better than having no place to trade this token in the first place.
I'm sure the team is also looking for another exchange to list TXN. My only hope now is that bounty hunters will not dump their tokens when they received it in order for Traxion's token to grow in value.
bounty hunters will get their tokens, at best, at the end of October. I think that by this time, early investors will roll out the price. I think that they will sell even to themselves at a loss.

I read in telegram chat that they would begin bounty distribution on third week of October. But I think you are right. It would be great if bounty hunters get their rewards in the end of this month.

TraXion is not the ordinary startup that just reached its softcap during the ICO and I really frankly wish them to gain all WP goals and stages of Roadmap development. Its team works day and night promoting this financial all-in-one blockchain platform not only in the Philippines but also throughout the world! It is a powerful financial product that receives best features of the Hyperledger Fabric that enables blockchain for business and engage IBM Blockchain solutions! So, IMO, TraXion tokens are mid to long-term investment that should not be dumped on the IDEX.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:35:52 PM

TraXion is not the ordinary startup that just reached its softcap during the ICO and I really frankly wish them to gain all WP goals and stages of Roadmap development. Its team works day and night promoting this financial all-in-one blockchain platform not only in the Philippines but also throughout the world! It is a powerful financial product that receives best features of the Hyperledger Fabric that enables blockchain for business and engage IBM Blockchain solutions! So, IMO, TraXion tokens are mid to long-term investment that should not be dumped on the IDEX.

How you know that they are promoting? Where all their news gone? They don't have any news on twitter since 24th September (this is 3 weeks so far no news). And there is no volume on Idex. And no centralized exchanges. What happened? They must clarify this situation asap and give us some news about project status.  Huh
frozenking

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

The first solution in the World for cardiovascular

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:01:24 AM

so is the investors already got their tokens? why on idex still zero volume for 2 weeks already?
and in telegram i see a bit quite, no announcements so its not good, devs please tell us whats going on and what your plans are  Wink

FARASHA███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SOLUTION FOR
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     REDDIT
AI + DEEP LEARNING
█▀▀

█▄▄
JOIN WHITELIST
▀▀█

▄▄█
Malamadre

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:34:36 AM

so is the investors already got their tokens? why on idex still zero volume for 2 weeks already?
and in telegram i see a bit quite, no announcements so its not good, devs please tell us whats going on and what your plans are  Wink

Many blockchain projects have problem in communication with own community after the end of ICO. But I think in case of Traxion team it is temporary situation.

Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:45:50 AM

Many blockchain projects have problem in communication with own community after the end of ICO. But I think in case of Traxion team it is temporary situation.

This is always situation when ico has come to an there is always less communication from the team, Traxion should be trading with a bit volume on idex but surprisingly there is no volume at all, lets keep waiting for update from team.
coinlawyer

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:52:12 AM

This is always situation when ico has come to an there is always less communication from the team, Traxion should be trading with a bit volume on idex but surprisingly there is no volume at all, lets keep waiting for update from team.

Two days ago someone from the TraXion team answered in the Telegram channel that "Our team is organizing the distribution of all tokens. We are going to announce the date soon."
From my experience, there is always smtn like a decrease of in the communication after the ICO through all the media channels. It may be connected with the fact that all teams hire people specially for providing this communication and after ICO ends their contract ends too. Usually, after ICOs team continue communication throuch the telegtram channels.

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
Jacklowo
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:55:15 AM

Two days ago someone from the TraXion team answered in the Telegram channel that "Our team is organizing the distribution of all tokens. We are going to announce the date soon."
From my experience, there is always smtn like a decrease of in the communication after the ICO through all the media channels. It may be connected with the fact that all teams hire people specially for providing this communication and after ICO ends their contract ends too. Usually, after ICOs team continue communication throuch the telegtram channels.
it's usually a delay in the distribution of tokens, not only Traxion is experiencing this, some new projects like The Deal Coin are like that too,
essentially we have to be patient
novaprime

Activity: 812

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:12:30 PM

it's usually a delay in the distribution of tokens, not only Traxion is experiencing this, some new projects like The Deal Coin are like that too,
Things are getting harder and all ICO projects are in the least developed phase. I think we have to give them more time for at least 2 months so that they can finish the important things of the project and when the market enters the uptrend period, a lot of big news will start to appear.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
coinlawyer

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:53:43 AM

Things are getting harder and all ICO projects are in the least developed phase. I think we have to give them more time for at least 2 months so that they can finish the important things of the project and when the market enters the uptrend period, a lot of big news will start to appear.
Crypto startups despite the all scams and ponzi ones are still one of the most attractive way of making the innvestment as most life areas stiill not adopt blockchain technology and do not benefit from the possibilities of it. Financial sector is one of the few that will benefit most of all after the adoption and massive usage of this brilliant technology.
TraXion team was very active during the all period of their token sale so they could have some time for the final calculations.  

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
LegendaryMemberArt

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:16:49 AM

I think it is necessary at least once a week to tell the community about the work done .  Make a kind of report .  If for a long time there is no news from the team - is to begin to arouse suspicion .

gembira

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:35:45 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2018, 06:55:29 AM by gembira

After finished ICO and raised money this project looks like quite strange. They deleting and banning people in telegram. There are any news in Social media after ICO. Last post in twitter was at 24th September. There is any news about progres in development or so. This is possible another scam and should be investigate and punished.
Malamadre

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:05:20 AM

After finished ICO and raised money this project looks like quite strange. They deleting and banning people in telegram. There are any news in Social media after ICO. Last post in twitter was at 24th September. There is any news about progres in development or so. This is possible another scam and should be investigate and punished.

I don't want to think that this project is scam. It's looked like very promising. Maybe they have really many troubles after the end of ICO, and don't have enough time for communication.

Notin2

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:52:37 AM

I think it is necessary at least once a week to tell the community about the work done .  Make a kind of report .  If for a long time there is no news from the team - is to begin to arouse suspicion .

I think most recent communications is been done in their telegram group chat this place was usually updated by Julerz12 the bounty manager but now that both ico and bounty has ended even Julerz12 has move to another project so certainly there won't be much update here on thread.
gembira

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:59:43 PM

I think most recent communications is been done in their telegram group chat this place was usually updated by Julerz12 the bounty manager but now that both ico and bounty has ended even Julerz12 has move to another project so certainly there won't be much update here on thread.

Dude, a lot of people even can't login in their dashboard account. They deleting people which asking something about project from telegram. Bounty telegram chanel deleted at all. Twitter don't have any news after ICO ended. This looks like this was a scam.

ICO ended 30th September and last post in twitter was 24th September: https://twitter.com/traxiontoken

frozenking

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

The first solution in the World for cardiovascular

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:47:43 PM

yeap, thats not good for project, lack of communication is never good. in nowadays market condition where are a huge number of icos project need do a lot to survive. and i think that staying in touch with community is one of the key elements. also exchanges and often updates imho!  Smiley

FARASHA███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SOLUTION FOR
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     REDDIT
AI + DEEP LEARNING
█▀▀

█▄▄
JOIN WHITELIST
▀▀█

▄▄█
Malamadre

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:32:16 AM

Some news from telegram chat. If you want to receive bounty payments you should write pm to @dyoana in Telegram. They said that they would pay only active users.

Notin2

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:16:20 AM

Some news from telegram chat. If you want to receive bounty payments you should write pm to @dyoana in Telegram. They said that they would pay only active users.

Does this rules applies to only telegram group bounty or all other Traxion bounty? And why will they even think of such as a bases for making payments when nothing of such was mention during the campaign? I hope this is not true because u heard they banned some people making enquiries about bounties already. Suspicious Shocked
Malamadre

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:30:17 AM

Does this rules applies to only telegram group bounty or all other Traxion bounty? And why will they even think of such as a bases for making payments when nothing of such was mention during the campaign? I hope this is not true because u heard they banned some people making enquiries about bounties already. Suspicious Shocked

No, I'm talking about all traxion bounty campaigns. Because when I wrote pm to this person, she asked me to fill the form (in telegram) where I should write tipe of campaign I have participated, e-mail and wallet address. I'm waiting for the payment now. If it will be this week, I will write here.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: