Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:39:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXION - TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY  (Read 29927 times)
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:12:11 AM

While we are talking here about the token price TraXion team is doing and acting like a professional team that cares more about the product develoopment and promotion rather  than about exchanges and prices at thhis early period after ICO ends.
So, recently TraXion CEO Ann Cuisia advocates women involvement in Blockchain. In an interview with the Daily Tribune she said: "It's a new technology so we'd like women to be more involved and to learn more about it and to take part in initiatives, because it will really shape how business impact will be carried out in a few years."

Traxion is a household project that is kin to help the unbanked people to have access to financial services and inclusion, so at this stage, project development is definitely a top most priority for the team, we all know the ceo is very determined and hard working so i don't think exchange talk will be happening only the business aspect which is good.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:15:51 AM

i already got tokens, but there is no volume on idex/ forkdelta / etherdelta, also no one wants to buy txn token even for 1/10 of ico price, there is absolutely zero interest in txn token, so its not good, also now news and lack of activity will kill project in few months
I think the TRAXION project is going good. the reason trading volume is zero. it's  poor liquidity in the market?
Do not worry  TRAXION project is the best I've ever seen. TRAXION will get a higher marketing valu .

of course it is, go and buy tokens for a 100 times less than was on ico. oh, but no one wants to buy it even with 99% off.
also devs are not active at all, for a month volume on all dec. exchanges is about few bucks, its just ridiculous.
Perhaps most of the investors of the project were large and they do not want to spend time on decentralized exchanges. If this is true - we will have to wait for a good exchange and success in the development of the project in order to interest new investors
I am waiting for some great news on this project and hope it's a great exchange because people have been waiting a long time to keep TXN and are feeling disappointed about this investment. Trading volume is always very low and people are losing more money in this project
more than 13k communities on Twitter collected, but unfortunately Traxion's last update was only in September, I don't know whether the Traxion token sale was over or not, because the Traxion token not listed in the coinmarketcap made me wonder

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
daxp

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:39:11 AM

i already got tokens, but there is no volume on idex/ forkdelta / etherdelta, also no one wants to buy txn token even for 1/10 of ico price, there is absolutely zero interest in txn token, so its not good, also now news and lack of activity will kill project in few months
I think the TRAXION project is going good. the reason trading volume is zero. it's  poor liquidity in the market?
Do not worry  TRAXION project is the best I've ever seen. TRAXION will get a higher marketing valu .

of course it is, go and buy tokens for a 100 times less than was on ico. oh, but no one wants to buy it even with 99% off.
also devs are not active at all, for a month volume on all dec. exchanges is about few bucks, its just ridiculous.
Perhaps most of the investors of the project were large and they do not want to spend time on decentralized exchanges. If this is true - we will have to wait for a good exchange and success in the development of the project in order to interest new investors
I am waiting for some great news on this project and hope it's a great exchange because people have been waiting a long time to keep TXN and are feeling disappointed about this investment. Trading volume is always very low and people are losing more money in this project
more than 13k communities on Twitter collected, but unfortunately Traxion's last update was only in September, I don't know whether the Traxion token sale was over or not, because the Traxion token not listed in the coinmarketcap made me wonder
To get on coinmarketcap need to have a certain volume of trades. This project now does not show enough liquidity to get there

coinlawyer

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:25:47 PM

To get on coinmarketcap need to have a certain volume of trades. This project now does not show enough liquidity to get there

Maybe it`s not the best time for going to the CMC and paying big money for big exchanges!
As for the big community in the twitter - most of them usually aren`t so active after ICO ends.
For showing the real support from the community we could only apply for community voting process on the different exchanges. For example https://txbit.io is - the new Netherlands exchange is now conducting one. 

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
sergio-faucetbitcoin

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 02:47:37 AM

Traxion is the worst project I ever worked with !

I would recommend to everybody to not buy the Traxion tokens, because if they scam the people who do promotion for them, they will do the same to all the holders.

I think they will exit scam once they got enough money to do so.

Please don't invest in Traxion, you will loose all your money !!

Be very careful, this is a scam coin.

Kuala Lumpur

Merit: 69

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:42:35 AM

It seems to me that the matter is not in the volume of trading, or at least not only in it. Because if you look at the last added coins on the coinmarket, you can see that there are added tokens / coins with a trading volume of about 1 thousand dollars.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:08:25 PM

While we are talking here about the token price TraXion team is doing and acting like a professional team that cares more about the product develoopment and promotion rather  than about exchanges and prices at thhis early period after ICO ends.
So, recently TraXion CEO Ann Cuisia advocates women involvement in Blockchain. In an interview with the Daily Tribune she said: "It's a new technology so we'd like women to be more involved and to learn more about it and to take part in initiatives, because it will really shape how business impact will be carried out in a few years."

They raised money for this development and must care about investors. And I cant understand why they dont provide any news in twitter since ICO, but posting news only in facebook?

https://www.facebook.com/traxiontech/
daxp

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:54:36 AM

It seems to me that the matter is not in the volume of trading, or at least not only in it. Because if you look at the last added coins on the coinmarket, you can see that there are added tokens / coins with a trading volume of about 1 thousand dollars.
These coins were added when they met the requirements of coinmarketcap. Now trading volumes fell, but they were not removed from coinmarketcap

coinlawyer

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:21:41 AM

Important message in telegram group fro all bounty hunters from @Bladdy_Flores:
"For those who have sent their details to me few days ago, TXN have been successfully transferred to your eth address as of today Nov.8,2018. For any concerns,feel free to send dm or to this group. TXN is currently listed in https://raisex.io/ and https://idex.market/eth/txn . Thank you once again for supporting TraXion."

Also Traxion will be attending the Devcon Davao Summit in PH in Davao on November 25, 2018 at Malayan Colleges Mindanao.  DevCon Summit is the Biggest Developer Conference in the Philippines.

daxp

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:14:27 AM

Important message in telegram group fro all bounty hunters from @Bladdy_Flores:
"For those who have sent their details to me few days ago, TXN have been successfully transferred to your eth address as of today Nov.8,2018. For any concerns,feel free to send dm or to this group. TXN is currently listed in https://raisex.io/ and https://idex.market/eth/txn . Thank you once again for supporting TraXion."

Also Traxion will be attending the Devcon Davao Summit in PH in Davao on November 25, 2018 at Malayan Colleges Mindanao.  DevCon Summit is the Biggest Developer Conference in the Philippines.
I don't understand why send details through a private message. All information is in the table of participants. The Manager can find it himself at any time

Malamadre

Merit: 19

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:31:45 AM

Unfortunately, there is very low trade volume of pair TXN\ETH on Idex. Maybe we should wait until all bounty hunter receive their rewards, but I'm waiting for other exchanges.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:14:10 AM

Traxion is the worst project I ever worked with !

I would recommend to everybody to not buy the Traxion tokens, because if they scam the people who do promotion for them, they will do the same to all the holders.

I think they will exit scam once they got enough money to do so.

Please don't invest in Traxion, you will loose all your money !!

Be very careful, this is a scam coin.

Are you making all this fud because of bounty payment? If that's the case there is no need for such false accusations, all you need to do is just follow the procedure for payment like rest members of bounty to receive your payment, i have already receive my payment after dropping my info to one of the admins on telegram, this procedures is requirements.
frcat

Activity: 1162

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:27:05 PM

Im also received my bounty payments. Im just confused why they still not listed TXN tokens to exchanges, but may be they are waiting when market will be grow again for keep better price for TXN  Roll Eyes
daxp

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:41:12 AM

Im also received my bounty payments. Im just confused why they still not listed TXN tokens to exchanges, but may be they are waiting when market will be grow again for keep better price for TXN  Roll Eyes
The token is already traded on idex and there are very small trading volumes. Probably no one wants to buy these tokens now and the new exchange will not help until the market starts to recover

frcat

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:35:22 AM

The token is already traded on idex and there are very small trading volumes. Probably no one wants to buy these tokens now and the new exchange will not help until the market starts to recover

Tokens are unlocked? Seems there is almost no trading here. May be tokens just locked as I didnt try to move them. In any way team still active and working. So I hope when market will starts recover they list token to some good centralized exchange.
daxp

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:58:09 AM

Tokens are unlocked? Seems there is almost no trading here. May be tokens just locked as I didnt try to move them. In any way team still active and working. So I hope when market will starts recover they list token to some good centralized exchange.
Tokens are traded on idex. They cannot be blocked if they are traded. The problem is that they are almost worth nothing now

frcat

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:51:00 AM

Tokens are traded on idex. They cannot be blocked if they are traded. The problem is that they are almost worth nothing now

Mate, may be you dont understand me. There are just few orders there. Why? May be they locked tokens after this people transfered some tokens to idex? i dont know... but seems strange why there is no volume. I just hope that team will listed tokens to some good centralized exchange. i dont trust decentralized, when EtherDelta scammed me and stolen my tokens...
coinlawyer

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:54:00 PM

Positive media for the Traxion continue its growth. Ann Cuisia-Lindayag - Founder & CEO, TraXion by Pluma Technologies, Founder, Gava Technologies Pte. Ltd., was selected to the list of 35 Innovative Fintech Founders in the Philippines according to the Fintechnews

daxp

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:59:16 AM

Mate, may be you dont understand me. There are just few orders there. Why? May be they locked tokens after this people transfered some tokens to idex? i dont know... but seems strange why there is no volume. I just hope that team will listed tokens to some good centralized exchange. i dont trust decentralized, when EtherDelta scammed me and stolen my tokens...
How could EtherDelta deceive you? It's a decentralized exchange. She can't take your tokens. If you have lost tokens there, you have probably got to a fraudulent website

frcat

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:55:14 AM

How could EtherDelta deceive you? It's a decentralized exchange. She can't take your tokens. If you have lost tokens there, you have probably got to a fraudulent website

They stolen all my money in last year, after I used this shit and enter there my key. After this they sold exchange to other owners.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: