Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:14:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Post all your best ICO in this thread  (Read 413 times)
Omooba098

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:14:48 PM

I love PEP NETWORK ico, the more reason I participate in their signature bounty just to promote the project. They have excellent developers, outstanding team leadership and awesome advisory committee. Partake in buying their ico and you won't regret.
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:20:02 PM

I am recommending these ICOs.

Konios
FairNinja
CoVex
Qompass
Traxia
Disciplina
Profede
Shivom
Nauticus
Volttech.
ImmVRse.

I have done my research of course. Just look at them first then decide after. ^^

Have a great day!

nickolaiallenov

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:26:53 PM

I was creating this thread to to see what is your best ICO and you feel that the ICO you are joining can realy binefit us all. Comment and promote the best ICO you join here and why is good for the community.
For me i was joining on savedroid i think they are a good ICO now amd realy can help people in the future.

I now participate in Merculet - a very promising project with a good team of developers! A good bounty program, and now they have successfully passed ICO.
Bayoe_noe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:37:34 PM

I think you can see ENLTE project,,, this project is successfully on ICO... and on a few days it will ends..this project raised more than 200M tokens sold...you can see in this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2997520.0 ....
Vanester2014 (OP)

Activity: 236
Merit: 10

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:41:41 AM

I am recommending these ICOs.

Konios
FairNinja
CoVex
Qompass
Traxia
Disciplina
Profede
Shivom
Nauticus
Volttech.
ImmVRse.

I have done my research of course. Just look at them first then decide after. ^^

Have a great day!

In all of your mention ICO i would say shivom is a bit popular in all i do like there flatform also but i did not join in bounty campaign because they are asking KYC even in bounty campaign and i think that was a bit too personal.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
PumaPuma_

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:04:19 PM

DataBroker DAO https://databrokerdao.com .
Databroker DAO allows sensor owners to turn the received data into a revenue channel!
Partnership, demo version, stock exchange - it's all already there!
Vasil Hamadrilo

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:37:27 PM

I always look for some good new companies for investment, I select them according to several criteria, publicity, openness, perspective, need personally to me.  And this Paytomat company is exactly that, I know that their idea will be relevant to me.  Really very pleased with their investments in them
Inna Pasichnik

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:37:49 PM

many have tried ico companies lately.  And there is a very high risk of investing in unverified companies; it is necessary to identify a public company with a promising purpose.  For me, Paytomat has been identified as such.  Generally, everyone has to define their personal goals for investment.  Because in my opinion, ICO is a thing of the future.
David Hamadrilo

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:38:05 PM

Oh, I see the third commentary Paytomat the third time.  Therefore, he decided to share his experience of own investments.  It took quite a long time to invest there, simply because a friend advised.  And it was quite impressed by Paytomat / extremely reliable and high-quality
Jony Denir

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:38:20 PM

I always look for some good new companies for investment, I select them according to several criteria, publicity, openness, perspective, need personally to me.  And then I consider them a good investment not important for a month or a year.  Well, for example, I can mention Paytomat from the last, I know that their idea will be relevant to me.  Because the problem of transferring real money to Coins is now very topical4
Vova.vova

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:10:33 PM

I found out a lot about ICO for a long time, but I didn’t use it. But recently my brother told me about the project Vireo and I decided to try it. And now I’m happy. I got an interesting experience and a good profit
baeva2

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:32:49 PM

I like the project Cardstack. Interesting idea, a strong team.  I participate in the bounty program and wear a signature. I hope I get a good bonus. I'm going to participate in ICO.
rert

Activity: 183

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:48:18 AM

For me the best ico in 2018 so far is Productivist ICO. Productivist aims to create and implement a “new standard” in the smart manufacturing market to accomplish their objectives. Key performance indicators (KPIs), according to the project’s whitepaper, include “quality, fair pricing and efficiency” across all areas of manufacturing.
bitcoinforus

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:04:49 AM

Recently, a lot of different ICO and it becomes more difficult to make the right choice. At the moment I'm going to invest in QuarckChain, Velix ID, Money Token.
In fact, if you are a long-term investor, you need to choose projects with a good road map, a strong team and great goals. And if you want to quickly make a few xxx and sell, then choose projects where more HYIP.
Nelly.G0211

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:06:59 PM

I was creating this thread to to see what is your best ICO and you feel that the ICO you are joining can realy binefit us all. Comment and promote the best ICO you join here and why is good for the community.
For me i was joining on savedroid i think they are a good ICO now amd realy can help people in the future.

My list of project to participate consists of: UseChain, Fantom, Eloncity. You can find all the necessary information about, for example, for example, on their official thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3609821.0;topicseen

AshikurRahmanKhan16
Copper Member

Activity: 251
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:11:18 PM

Many good ICO Projects are running now, good projects to me actually. I think these projects will be successful because it is really tough to make hard-cap at this moment. But I believe they will reach more than the soft cap. Here is my favorite ICO ist,

1. Uchit
2. Localcoinswap
3. Worldex
4. Einc
5. Counting-house.

In this list, every project got soft cap except einc. Einc is the ethereum fork ICO. I am not sure, is it really will or not. But this project seems excellent to me.
SeriousHodler

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:31:45 AM

Before everything else, you must check the whitepaper and the team behind the ICO. Also check how they are doing in engaging and being active in the community and how good their reputation is. A good ICO attracts big investors because of their product or vision they have set. The best one for me is DCC! DCC has a goal to create a report on credit history on the blockchain. This will help borrowers and lenders to safely and easily access data among them. However, in this kind of progress, the issue of joint debts has significantly hindered the development of industry and caused major social problems. In a borrower’s perspective, debt information is “hashed” by different credit agencies, but no one should know more about the history of their loans and repayments than borrowers themselves. The cost of establishment of a centralized institution to carry out individual credit reporting is high and efficient. The data that both parties approved can be accessed by other institutions that can help prevent problems like repeated test borrowing and long-term borrowing.
fiorilia

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:50:10 AM

take a look at the signature I bring. analysis on the ICO because it has a nice function in the future. However, don't be too trusting with the opinions of others because their advice is certainly different. better analyze and decide on its own to determine the ICO at its best. the most important find which already stepped on the soft cap so at least have clarity as to whether it could be successfully and whether or not.
PETES

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:53:04 AM

Many good ICO Projects are running now, good projects to me actually. I think these projects will be successful because it is really tough to make hard-cap at this moment. But I believe they will reach more than the soft cap. Here is my favorite ICO ist,

1. Uchit
2. Localcoinswap
3. Worldex
4. Einc
5. Counting-house.

In this list, every project got soft cap except einc. Einc is the ethereum fork ICO. I am not sure, is it really will or not. But this project seems excellent to me.

I see uchit a promising one but I'm just wondering why none of their team had answer all the questions in their ann thread. And why their wallet just have a two months ago transaction when the fact that they done their private sale, so where they money go?

Just my two cents on this.

I'm also looking forward with TokenUnion as I see its potential like minex did as holders will be rewarded from what you hold. I think it could be have all the possibilities to be a successful one.
xmGx

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:04:31 AM

Essentia
Eximchain
Blz
I think this is a pretty interesting project
and of course
PCHAIN raised 5000 ETH ($26.7M) within 2 hours Grin
quark,iotex now on binance  Grin i think its magic