Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:15:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin dominance to continue  (Read 559 times)
coinbitrade

Activity: 714
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:19:25 PM

I think that no other currency can replace bitcoin or swing it from the first place. Too much popularity. All the same bitcoin is the first crypto currency. Also, a large capitalization and a large price for this currency do not give a chance to others

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dicom

Activity: 123
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:09:13 AM

I think Bitcoin has always been the dominance of the cryptocurrency market and it will not be replaced by other cryptocurrencies. There are so many altcoin now on the market, but many of them are bubbles and are a set of money projects.
Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:08:30 AM

lite coin is just a distraction , when i listen  the news or even look in the press bitcoin is the only cypto currency that is mentioned , the governments around the world are only concerned with bitcoins and the impact it is having on the world economies , lite coins will never surpass bitcoins as a matter of fact the price of lite coins and its behavior  is influenced by bitcoins , so it more like a surrogate or even a less developed twin if inferences can be made .Its the cane and abel story all over again.

vdhsas

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:10:55 AM

Right, the advantages of bitcoin are so obvious that I do not understand why people are still hesitating.
busua

Activity: 129
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:38:08 AM

my opinion is quite simple
hopefully all the coins whether it's bitcoin or alcoin litecoin all prices are always stable and my livelihood every day can be fulfilled.

But I think this is impossible, the price of encrypted currency can not be stable, otherwise there will be no speculative profit. Investment is inherently risky, and Bitcoin is also an investment, so its price is always fluctuating.
jonruhoax

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:43:45 AM

i think bitcoin will continue to be a mega crypto untill litecoin replaces it when facvebook joins the bandwagon and buy and improve litecoin..what do you think  guys??

no, litecoin will not be a competitor to bitcoin. even to compete with other altcoin litecoin will not be able, there is ethereum and ripple that is currently so very potential in the future.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:12:02 AM

Looking back about crypto currency Bitcoin is the basis of all coins. Number of investors holding on what ever the status in the market place. It's possible other coins can overlap bitcoin in any strange reasons but the power of bitcoin will never fade because popularity and business tenurity really matters.
That’s 100% true. Bitcoin is the mother currency. All the coins that exists right now have either been created on bitcoin platform or been created with the same idea on some other platform. People will hold on to bitcoin as long as it remains the most used trading pair on exchanges.

Mainly this is the factor that is holding the price of bitcoin high. Bitcoin might fall by some percent when all exchanges start providing fiat as an option to bitcoin.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:28:03 AM

Bitcoin has so much marketing power and no other coin will replace it in the near future. Facebook does not need to use litecoin, they will implement their own coin with much more advanced features.
I think so too. Many well known companies have been jumping to create their own coin and blockchain. So will facebook do in the near future. It will create its own coin with separate blockchain and bring into use. That project would be hugh if it ever happens.

Cant wait to see the team that it will have though. It will be huge if facebook lauches its own cryptos. It will also give boost to their shares.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:56:10 AM

Bitcoin has so much marketing power and no other coin will replace it in the near future. Facebook does not need to use litecoin, they will implement their own coin with much more advanced features.

I do not see any connection between Bitcoin and the plans of the owners of Facebook. Even if they create their own cryptocurrency, it will not affect the price of BTC. It will remain #1 coin on the market.
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:52:52 AM

Looking back about crypto currency Bitcoin is the basis of all coins. Number of investors holding on what ever the status in the market place. It's possible other coins can overlap bitcoin in any strange reasons but the power of bitcoin will never fade because popularity and business tenurity really matters.
That’s 100% true. Bitcoin is the mother currency. All the coins that exists right now have either been created on bitcoin platform or been created with the same idea on some other platform. People will hold on to bitcoin as long as it remains the most used trading pair on exchanges.

Mainly this is the factor that is holding the price of bitcoin high. Bitcoin might fall by some percent when all exchanges start providing fiat as an option to bitcoin.
Bitcoin has so much potential in global market, and the leading crypto for almost a decade of its excellency. It continues to pave the way. It may have flaws but still undisputed. It's dominance will continue to make wave across the globe.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
brunetteJessica

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:55:14 AM

Now you can use your Bitcoin online on www.wecamgirls.com, best way to spend them lol Wink
bucker steemit

Activity: 302
Merit: 120

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:57:23 AM

precisely I think so far that bitcoin will never be replaced,

teejaymuna

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 08:00:21 AM

I think regardless of who buy Litecoin or who doesnt, Bitcoin will always be the leading cryptocurrency. Bitcoin knows it is the leader and it also knows it has its rep to protect. Im just so sure Bitcoin wont allow any other coin usurp its position at the top. Even if any other coin is going to take the position of Bitcoin as leader, it will take a very long time because even at the moment, there isn't any existing coin that comes close to BTC in terms of value and anything else.
Morning honor

Activity: 216
Merit: 17

Xircus

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:01:31 AM

Yeah until now bitcoin is always dominance for all crypto coins which the value price much higher that the other.Its always dominated for all the aspecta thats the reason I will appraise bitcoin forever.

Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:10:50 AM

Right, the advantages of bitcoin are so obvious that I do not understand why people are still hesitating.
One of the reasons is the price volatility that can make them to feel hesitate, because anyhow the each people's thoughts are differents. Some of the people still thinking that the future of bitcoin is still a big question mark and certainly there are still many of them who are more looking at the downsides.
pekcoin01

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 08:19:30 AM

The market is not as fast as last year. There is a still graphic.
I am also waiting in curiosity as a new investor. I hope there will be good things for everyone. We all make money.
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:24:25 AM

i think bitcoin will continue to be a mega crypto untill litecoin replaces it when facvebook joins the bandwagon and buy and improve litecoin..what do you think  guys??
I also think that Bitcoin will dominate for a long time. Day by day Bitcoin is becoming a popular platform for trading and payment system. A lot of online based company are accepting Bitcoin as a payment method so they are also getting engaged in this blockchain system day by day.
So that Bitcoin will have a bright future for sure and the dominance of Bitcoin on the monetary platform will continue day after day.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:28:47 AM

I don't think litecoin will replace the bitcoin if you think it will happen because litecoin has fast and cheaper transaction when compared to bitcoin then it is wrong litecoin will also get chocked if the demand will increase so bitcoin will be the dominant and the transaction issue will be completely solved when LN implemented.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
micleeiu398

Activity: 219
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:35:41 AM

There is no doubt that bitcoin will hold number one position in marketcap till a bit long. Thought bitcoin dominance will reduce as soon as it stables and the alts start to rise and gain the market favour. Ethereum probably will be the one to cross bitcoin in marketcap when the time comes. Litecoin on the other hand has a long way to go, it wont be at top before long though.
alexmuro

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:01:39 AM

With the current market of bitcoin, it's impossible for other coins to replace it even in the near future. But I personally think that ethereum will reach the point where bitcoin is right now, and when that happens bitcoin is far more ahead than ant other coins even ethereum.
Yes, I agree with you. I don't think any coins could replace bitcoin. In terms of value, bitcoin is leading all the time. Though there are times that its price goes down but, it can easily recover and now it continue rising as demands goes high too. The acceptance and trust of many people on bitcoin make it always number one crypto-currency around the globe.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: