Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:08:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NEW:BlocSide Sports - Changing the Future of Football through Blockchain  (Read 765 times)
veroniquee

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:22:11 PM

Great interview done by CheddarTV with one of our advisors, Andrew Duplessie, all about crypto, blockchain, and BlocSide Sports!

https://i.imgur.com/wNKsyyT.png?1

Where do I know that name, Andrew Duplessie?

I recognize him from American Horror Story. You guys are really getting all types to help get the word out about Blocside. I think it's a good call.
Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:48:31 PM

Will there be any sort of whitelist required?
Hopernumbs

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:03:40 PM

Blocside sports looks like a unique project that has a good market. How did you guys come up with this idea? It's really interesting and I haven't seen anything that compares.
Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:27:58 PM

Nice project. I like the idea. Do you require KYC to invest in BlocSide sports token sale?

Great question, Dipsomaniac! We do require KYC to purchase BlocSide Sports MVP Token!

Thanks for your help. Smiley
2l84aa

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:33:37 PM

Did you guys make any team changes when you rebranded from Stars Group to Blocside Sports?

We did not make any team changes as we rebranded. We rebranded solely due to our focus on wanting our name to completely represent our vision, mission, and integration of blockchain and football. Our team is still stable and consistent.

That is great because I really liked your team and goals as Stars Group. I'm glad to see that nothing has changed except the name (which I really like, btw.)
GoBelle

Activity: 512
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:50:42 PM

So the public sale started 4 days ago right? How is it going so far?

That's a great question actually -- we decided to postpone our public sale. Unfortunately, we worked extremely hard, and are continuing to do so, but realized that we are not 100% ready to release yet. In full transparency, we are working to finalize a couple items, and wanted to make sure we did so in the most efficient manner.

Stay tuned and we will keep you updated once we have a finalized date.

I'm glad you guys are being up front about it and would like to get things complete and working perfectly before you guys started the sale. That will probably make the sale more successful, honestly. Thanks and I can't wait to find out when the sale will start.
celestio

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:53:51 PM

Have you guys had a lot of interest so far? What's the benefit of buying MVP tokens right now?

The benefit to purchasing MVP token is that it will function first as a gateway for consumers and fans to purchase exclusive goods and services on the BlocSide Platform. Such goods and services
will likely include, but would not be limited to, merchandise, player and club/stadium memorabilia, food and beverages, and tickets (single-game, group, corporate, mini-season and full-season packages). General consumers and fans will be eligible to receive an exclusive discount if the aforementioned transactions are processed through the use of MVP Tokens.

Thanks for the reply. Glad to see that you guys have some exclusive goods and services to provide for us football fans. I like the idea of having a discount if you use MVP tokens.

What does MVP stand for?

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
earthcoin

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 01:08:54 PM

What does the team think is going to be the best feature about Blocside Sports? What do you think users are going to love the most about the platform?

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
unknownbtcoiner

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:14:57 PM

Does BlocSide have any major partners? If so, who and what are they bringing to the project?
BlocSide_Sports

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:34:37 PM

How big is the team at Blocside now? Any new recruits?

The team has grown by a few people and continuing to expand. Recently, we have brought on a junior developer, graphic designer, and are looking to hire a Director of Engineering!
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:47:49 PM

Blocside sports looks like a unique project that has a good market. How did you guys come up with this idea? It's really interesting and I haven't seen anything that compares.

Thanks for the support, Hopernumbs! We came up with this idea through working in the industry and being able to see the inefficiencies that are occurring and we wanted to change those!
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:51:42 PM

Have you guys had a lot of interest so far? What's the benefit of buying MVP tokens right now?

The benefit to purchasing MVP token is that it will function first as a gateway for consumers and fans to purchase exclusive goods and services on the BlocSide Platform. Such goods and services
will likely include, but would not be limited to, merchandise, player and club/stadium memorabilia, food and beverages, and tickets (single-game, group, corporate, mini-season and full-season packages). General consumers and fans will be eligible to receive an exclusive discount if the aforementioned transactions are processed through the use of MVP Tokens.

Thanks for the reply. Glad to see that you guys have some exclusive goods and services to provide for us football fans. I like the idea of having a discount if you use MVP tokens.

What does MVP stand for?

MVP stands for "Most Valuable Player", since we are working within the football, but more broadly sports industry, we thought naming it MVP would fit perfectly.
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:04:11 PM

Update: BlocSide Sports has partnered with Verity Inc!

Verity, Inc. is a Managed Services Platform (MSP) “VERITY One™” combining IBM Watson® Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Blockchain Hyperledger, Internet of Things (IoT) and is accessible to any authorized user using the “VERITY One™” Application Program Interface (API) Platform.

“This is a huge step in solidifying our mission to create a transparent financial infrastructure capable of supporting the growth and evolution of digital currencies within the professional football economy, which is a more than $40 billion business”, CEO, Daniel Taylor!

BlocSide builds white-labeled mobile/web solutions that integrate with a team’s current web and retail technology solutions. We are leveraging augmented reality, frictionless payments, mobile ticketing, and blockchain technology to improve the fan experience, increasing revenues by around 25 percent while cutting fees by 5 percent. 

Check out the full article here: https://pressreleasejet.com/news/blocside-sports-partners-with-verity-inc-for-transparency-in-sports-cpg-transactions.html
HerrHeimlich

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:41:36 PM

What is the main purpose of MVP tokens? Basically, what can you spend them on and do with them?

Great question, HerrHeimlich! As one of our goals is to recreate fan engagement, the MVP Token will be redeemable for football merchandise, tickets, player and club memorabilia, streaming media, and other football-related goods and services that will be on the BlocSide Platform.

That sounds like a great way to get the community engaged. I'm excited to see the memorabilia. When will this merch be on the platform and available for the public to purchase?

We are planning to release items onto the platform in April 2018 and the release of our protoype in later this month! Keep an eye out or join our telegram to stay updated: https://t.me/joinchat/GUfSEkialWNbp9ASQtIXkA

That's coming up really soon. Sweet. Thanks guys. Smiley
bananafana

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:20:03 PM

This project appears to be really unique to me. I haven't heard of anything like it. Do you know of any competitors?

No, we are the first of our kind. To date, there has not been another ICO that aims to create a financial infrastructure for a sports platform and ultimately for an entire sports industry.

That's great. No competition means that you guys have an early start to get your name out there and be the first. That's good news.
celestio

Activity: 770

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:37:04 PM

What does MVP stand for?

MVP stands for "Most Valuable Player", since we are working within the football, but more broadly sports industry, we thought naming it MVP would fit perfectly.

That makes perfect sense. I like it. I'm a relatively new football fan, so it didn't ring a bell. It definitely fits well.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
Hopernumbs

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:25:23 PM

Thanks for the support, Hopernumbs! We came up with this idea through working in the industry and being able to see the inefficiencies that are occurring and we wanted to change those!

You are very welcome. It's rare to find projects like this that have a perfect market with a good product. What is the biggest inefficiency in the industry that Blocside hopes to solve and how?
GoBelle

Activity: 512

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:06:57 PM

What types of things need to be worked out before the sale starts? I'm ready to buy some MVP.  Grin
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:39:01 PM

What types of things need to be worked out before the sale starts? I'm ready to buy some MVP.  Grin

Great timing GoBelle! We have finished all the final touches, and our public sale will start on Thursday, March 29th at 11am PST/2pm EST!! Spread the word Smiley
deeltje

Activity: 486

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:53:12 PM

I'm really excited to see all the merch and services that will be coming to BlocSide. Cheesy How will users earn MVP tokens?

We're extremely excited to be able to bring this to fans and allow them to feel more connected to their club and players like ever before. Besides purchasing MVP tokens to use on our platform for goods and services, you will earn rewards through your activity on platform, interactions, through using MVP tokens to purchase items instead of other currencies, etc.

There will be lots of ways to earn rewards  Smiley

Thanks for the explanation. I like the ecosystem of Blocside Sports. Rewarding active users is a great way to keep people interested.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: