Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 05:46:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NEW:BlocSide Sports - Changing the Future of Football through Blockchain  (Read 765 times)
Dreaming

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:12:55 PM

BlocSide CEO, Daniel Taylor, had the opportunity to speak at Georgetown on Monday on the topic of Demystifying Blockchain. The room was packed with students who were able to learn more about blockchain technology, cryptocurrency, and how to best get involved in the space. Additionally, everyone got an in-depth view at why BlocSide Sports created our reward token for fans and consumers in the football industry.

If you're new to the blockchain, crypto, or BlocSide, this is a great introduction into the future of tech and football!

Wow, another solid delivery by Daniel. I wish I was half as articulate as that guy. Where'd you find him anyway? Assuming he didn't find you.

He looks so young too, can't be over 25. That's awesome you guys got to speak at Georgetown school of business though. Very prestigious name.

Any more talks like this coming up in the future?
BlocSide_Sports

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:54:14 PM

This video was great. Any more events like this coming up?

https://twitter.com/BlocSide_Sports/status/986976061899640834

Daniel has another speaking event coming up at NYU Stern where he will speak at the Blockchain Digital Asset Forum on Friday, May 4th! If you're in the NYC Area, hope you'll join!
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:55:25 PM

I'm curious if you guys are requiring KYC, or whitelisting, or anything else like that? I'm not familiar with when regulations like this are required.

We do require KYC for registering to purchase MVP Tokens! Great question Crypto_Man1212!
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:57:21 PM

BlocSide CEO, Daniel Taylor, had the opportunity to speak at Georgetown on Monday on the topic of Demystifying Blockchain. The room was packed with students who were able to learn more about blockchain technology, cryptocurrency, and how to best get involved in the space. Additionally, everyone got an in-depth view at why BlocSide Sports created our reward token for fans and consumers in the football industry.

If you're new to the blockchain, crypto, or BlocSide, this is a great introduction into the future of tech and football!

https://i.imgur.com/sUzQWGr.png?1

This was a very insightful watch. I'm really glad you decide to post this here. I was just skimming new projects in the announcements section and happened to see you guys pop up.

I'm a huge football fan and try my best to keep up with the latest. It sounded like he outlined a whole lot of useful features blockchain has to offer sports.

We're so happy to have football fans following our project -- since we are creating our platform designed with fans in mind! We hope you will download our app and give us a shot when our Beta release happens at the end of the month Smiley

If you'd like to chat about football or what's happening with BlocSide, join our telegram: https://t.me/blocside_sports
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:05:57 PM

BlocSide Sports is excited to announce our newest partnership with VICI Sports!

"This is a huge step in solidifying our mission to use financial transparency and 5G fan engagement technology to support the growth and evolution of fans and their stake in sports." - BlocSide Sports CEO, Daniel Taylor

https://i.imgur.com/TlGryrt.png?1

Both Fans and Businesses win during the World Cup thanks to MVP Token on VICI Sports debuting this summer!

Bulltracct

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:24:42 PM

BlocSide Sports is excited to announce our newest partnership with VICI Sports!

"This is a huge step in solidifying our mission to use financial transparency and 5G fan engagement technology to support the growth and evolution of fans and their stake in sports." - BlocSide Sports CEO, Daniel Taylor

https://i.imgur.com/TlGryrt.png?1

Both Fans and Businesses win during the World Cup thanks to MVP Token on VICI Sports debuting this summer!

Congratulations on the new partnership. I'm curious who approached the other first?
joblessminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:40:16 PM

This video was great. Any more events like this coming up?

https://twitter.com/BlocSide_Sports/status/986976061899640834

Daniel has another speaking event coming up at NYU Stern where he will speak at the Blockchain Digital Asset Forum on Friday, May 4th! If you're in the NYC Area, hope you'll join!

Man, I wish. I'm on the West coast now. Any events in California planned for the future?
MarkThief

Activity: 193

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:10:45 PM

How much does it cost to purchase tokens and what happens if you don’t raise what you’re trying to raise?
MarkThief

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:17:48 PM

Oh, I was also wondering if there would be any way for users to earn your tokens after launch?
bit-joker

Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:54:26 PM

Is BlocSide B2B or B2C? Meaning, are you guys offering a service to established businesses in the sports industry, or will customers and fans have a use for Blocside as well?
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:45:32 PM

How much does it cost to purchase tokens and what happens if you don’t raise what you’re trying to raise?

Tokens are worth $0.17. If the minimum amount is not reached after the public token sale concludes, all funds will be returned to the purchasers accordingly. We have a minimum of $15,000,000 with a $51,000,000 hard cap.
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:47:04 PM

Oh, I was also wondering if there would be any way for users to earn your tokens after launch?

There are different ways you can earn tokens after launch! One way to earn is by playing our modernized version of Spot-The-Ball! You can win MVP Tokens for playing and can try and beat everyone else and top our leaderboard! Take a shot at playing and see how good your Champions League memory is: https://blocside.io/stb/index.php
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:58:55 PM

Is BlocSide B2B or B2C? Meaning, are you guys offering a service to established businesses in the sports industry, or will customers and fans have a use for Blocside as well?

BlocSide is both a B2B and B2C:

B2C because our digital platform will help improve fan engagement through frictionless payments, mobile ticketing, augmented reality, and Blockchain technology. In addition, our MVP Token will function first as a gateway for consumers and specifically, the most passionate football fans, to purchase exclusive goods and services, and be rewarded with exclusive access, content, and experiences on the BlocSide Platform.

Additionally, BlocSide will function as a B2B. Contingent upon the successful implementation of the BlocSide Platform, we will consider exploring opportunities to license the proprietary API to other professional football clubs. We will offer our software as “white label” product to clubs that will integrate with that team’s current web and retail technical solutions. The ability to license out the BlocSide Platform will offer opportunities to expand Token usage and adoption.

MarkThief

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:29:54 PM

There are different ways you can earn tokens after launch! One way to earn is by playing our modernized version of Spot-The-Ball! You can win MVP Tokens for playing and can try and beat everyone else and top our leaderboard! Take a shot at playing and see how good your Champions League memory is: https://blocside.io/stb/index.php

That's awesome. It seems like you guys have really thought everything out. How will the tokens awarded from playing the game be sourced? Will it cost a minimal amount of the token to play the game in the first place?
joblessminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:40:31 PM

There seems to be more features than I can even wrap my head around at this point, and that's not a bad thing to be honest. But what would you say is the core feature of BlocSide now?
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:44:03 PM

That's awesome. It seems like you guys have really thought everything out. How will the tokens awarded from playing the game be sourced? Will it cost a minimal amount of the token to play the game in the first place?

Tokens are awarded for playing the game each round, then there may be some special offers happening for those certain circumstances that I can't give away Smiley...if you love the game as much as we do, feel free to pass it along! We're testing it out now for the World Cup and are very excited about the feedback we're receiving!
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:45:21 PM

There seems to be more features than I can even wrap my head around at this point, and that's not a bad thing to be honest. But what would you say is the core feature of BlocSide now?

The core feature is building out our product and digital platform to make it the most interactive and engaging marketplace for football fans around the world! It's time for fans to get back in the game!
bit-joker

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:00:51 PM

BlocSide is both a B2B and B2C:

B2C because our digital platform will help improve fan engagement through frictionless payments, mobile ticketing, augmented reality, and Blockchain technology. In addition, our MVP Token will function first as a gateway for consumers and specifically, the most passionate football fans, to purchase exclusive goods and services, and be rewarded with exclusive access, content, and experiences on the BlocSide Platform.

Additionally, BlocSide will function as a B2B. Contingent upon the successful implementation of the BlocSide Platform, we will consider exploring opportunities to license the proprietary API to other professional football clubs. We will offer our software as “white label” product to clubs that will integrate with that team’s current web and retail technical solutions. The ability to license out the BlocSide Platform will offer opportunities to expand Token usage and adoption.

Interesting. It seems like you guys just want to offer whatever it is that fans want. That's how all business should operate at a fundamental level. Just give the customers what they want, ultimately.

I've seen a lot of people using token holding as a way to vote on new features for the platform. This would be a great way for you guys to always know what customers are looking for next, have you considered having a voting system?
Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:17:05 PM

What's the date on the final release?
BlocSide_Sports

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:17:27 PM

What's the date on the final release?

We are on track for a Mid-May release as of now!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: