Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: When you see a locked Marketplace topic, do you think:
The offer is closed - 11 (84.6%)
The offer is still open - 2 (15.4%)
Total Voters: 13

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Institute threadcrap fine/sticky for Marketplace & child boards  (Read 1603 times)
TheButterZone (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2013, 04:12:04 AM

[...]

About half of all threadcrap I've received, IIRC, has also advertised competing offerings.
competing offers count as off topic. so what's the other half of the "threadcrap" that you received? legitimate criticisms of your product/service?

Sigh, I guess I can accept that definition of competing offers. But shouldn't I be talking to malevolent? I'm only getting threadcrap in "his/her" subforums these days, not Currency Exchange.

Some recent illegitimate criticisms/craps, IIRC:

Crap: Claiming someone else made a better artistic choice than me, when everyone can play my free sample, form an opinion themselves, and move on... (but not actually putting the other thing down as a competing offer, because it wasn't/isn't for sale and no link to it was provided.)

Crap: Claiming my prices are too high (even though I research fair market values and match or undercut them, and am advised by experts directly in some cases) but not actually wanting to negotiate or give any counteroffer, just bitch

Crap: Claiming the piano I'm advertising on behalf of the non-profit I registered for BitPay and BitPremier isn't actually being sold by a non-profit and I'm committing fraud (added EIN to the topic after that, after sufficiently proving to BP & BP their non-profit status and getting fee adjustments months before)

Crap: Saying my pictures of pinback buttons with glarey vinyl covers are bad (I know that, but I can't afford to rent or buy a DSLR on spec over $1.50 items; a DSLR would cost about as much as my single most expensive personal item for sale by far, and exceed my limited homemaking income for an entire year, nor can I find anyone who wants to trade a new DSLR for said item)

Crap: Asking questions already clearly answered in the OP

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2013, 08:29:20 AM

I don't have a problem in the marketplace of people posting in my thread ^_^ ....... Sad
TheButterZone (OP)
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2013, 08:41:41 AM

In 3pt font: "Just kidding."

Deleted my own reply after screenshot taken.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2013, 09:33:36 AM

LOLWUT Tongue That said it would be nice if people posted some critique though I'm updating the website now and getting everything fixed up.
TheButterZone (OP)
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2013, 09:44:06 AM

LOLWUT Tongue That said it would be nice if people posted some critique though I'm updating the website now and getting everything fixed up.

PMing is only slightly more difficult than clicking reply (assuming you don't have Quick Reply on by default), you just have to add a title. But I guess if you are M...

Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 05:54:54 PM

Not cool, guys. I want my money.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: