Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:20:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Leaving Negative Feedback for BitSyncom, Scammed on Trade-ins, Chips and Batch#3  (Read 4412 times)
alexKKK

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 06:22:02 AM

Hi Yifu

I am still not recieved refund for Avalon batch 2 units
i paid and not recived 5 units - 75 btc each
to Wallet bit 03.02.2013

and i dont have order number - because nobody give me that

Why there is delay, why you don't refunding my money ?
i can confirm all my payments

My last ticket number in you system 1477

I also made a refund request

And i contacted with Xiangfu - about refund

But there is no any response from you , why ?
are you still here on bitcoin arena ?

Best regards
Alexey

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
greaterninja (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 04:17:46 PM

Yifu,

Please refund me the 15 bitcoins to 1CorsCrBEcbncfnR7BVKadUZbHP7xNZCjJ.

Thanks

done.

Also there will be some compensation for trade-in and chip order customers. ( you are entitled regardless, so don't think I am trying to sway your decision. )

Yeah so I've PM'd BitSyncom / Yifu;   only 1 reply from him to the effect of "sit tight".   Its been about a week now.  I've been sitting tight over this issue for 6 months. 

Yifu, please refund me 18 btc to:   14dh1LhSZ8VzPrjtc9YDmgd8YoMMyS9nYx

Very Respectfully,

GreaterNinja
rudrigorc2
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
October 13, 2013, 10:21:17 AM

sigh,

shipping priority does not mean the order which shipping happen.

it kind of just means soon as we get a trade in order we will ship it, whilst regular order ships in parallel, they just fall under two queues as suppose to one.

I have to remember these things are not obvious, apologies.

yeah...
yxt
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1116

View Profile
October 13, 2013, 09:09:59 PM

I send the trade-in payment emails about 80 days ago, people who paid got their units already.

assuming you two never got the emails to pay your trade-ins, pm me and I'll look into it right now.

also af_newbie I've send that email multiple times now, including the latest one from 8 days ago, do you even want the trade-in or just want to keep complaining?

I am sending BitSyncom another PM.  For the record Yifu has never responded to a PM from myself on this forum.  He has yet to respond to my emails for about 4 months.  I've tried to contact him at least 40+ times.  emails, pms, texts, support tickets.
And I never have received an email for payment on trade-ins.

I will update this thread on how Yifu / BitSynCom plans to resolve the situation adequately.

Update:  I have sent Yifu a PM, awaiting response and an appropriate resolution.

I shipped my icarus next day (after trade-in mail), payed a lot of money to DHL to get the borad fast to Mr chen.... because time was short... "before batch 2" Cheesy *lol*

after a few months I opened a support ticket.
never heard anything from him...

same for many guys here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=140974.0

BTCKano Pool██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██
██
██
██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
yxt
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1116

View Profile
October 13, 2013, 09:24:58 PM

Dear yxt,

We would like to acknowledge that we have received your request and a ticket has been created with Ticket ID - 1146.
A support representative will be reviewing your request and will send you a personal response.(usually within 24 hours).

To view the status of the ticket or add comments, please visit
http://bitsyncom.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1146

Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,
BitSyncom Support Team

Being Processed since last 111 days 18 hrs

I never got an answer.

BTCKano Pool██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██
██
██
██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
greaterninja (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 03:47:35 PM

Same here.  Never got any replies from Avalon team.  Only when I followed Yifu on these forums and he read my posts, I got some attention from him.
He offered me Avalons at BTC17.3 in September, then lowered it to BTC12.8, I asked for BTC15 refund for my 5 Icarus boards.

The lost revenue and compensation is still pending.  Yifu said that he will compensate trade-in customers.
So make sure he does not forget it.  Follow him everywhere, until he pays us back.

At least you got a refund.  I'm out 18 btc still...6-7 months later.  Not even including what i would have mined.
Big Time Coin

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 05:19:55 AM

Yifu,

Thanks

done.

Also there will be some compensation for trade-in and chip order customers. ( you are entitled regardless, so don't think I am trying to sway your decision. )

Yay!  I was waiting to hear back on my chip order refund request.  I did recieve my chips, which was pretty well documented as I posted unboxing photos.  But they were so late that I will never ROI and missed out on mining with them for 1-2 months.  I was hoping for a partial refund for the chip orders that were held up by the *ahem* customs issues.

Big time, I'm on my way I'm making it, big time, oh yes
- Peter Gabriel
Kartaiv

Activity: 61

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 10:02:40 PM

Yifu,

Thanks

done.

Yay!  I was waiting to hear back on my chip order refund request.  I did recieve my chips, which was pretty well documented as I posted unboxing photos.  But they were so late that I will never ROI and missed out on mining with them for 1-2 months.  I was hoping for a partial refund for the chip orders that were held up by the *ahem* customs issues.

It's been nearly a month since that post without any updates or replies to messages/emails. Seeing as Avalon posted 10,000 chips for sale at 100 BTC it seems straight forward that all of the extremely late deliveries they should reimburse at least 682BTC each.
Bicknellski

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 04:42:25 AM

Yifu,

Thanks

done.

It's been nearly a month since that post without any updates or replies to messages/emails. Seeing as Avalon posted 10,000 chips for sale at 100 BTC it seems straight forward that all of the extremely late deliveries they should reimburse at least 682BTC each.

Should be Leaving Negative Trust (Feedback) for Inaba, Scammed on Delivery and Refunds.

Need to put pressure on both these companies!

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 05:22:09 AM

What settings do you use for the trust thing Huh  I can't see any feedback other than my own............................

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
Bicknellski

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 08:49:33 AM

What settings do you use for the trust thing Huh  I can't see any feedback other than my own............................

Quote from: kodo on June 13, 2013, 00:09:20
How do you add someone to your "Trust Network"?

Got to your profile, then click on "Trust" (just below "local time" and "language"), then click on "Trust Settings" (near the top of the page). You should see a text box. Type user names into the box, one user per line, then click the "update" button to add them to your trust network.

I added you to my network.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
alexKKK

Activity: 82

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 11:03:35 AM

Hi Yifu

I am still not recieved refund for Avalon batch 2 units
i paid and not recived 5 units - 75 btc each
to Wallet bit 03.02.2013

and i dont have order number - because nobody give me that

Why there is delay, why you don't refunding my money ?
i can confirm all my payments

My last ticket number in you system 1477

I also made a refund request

And i contacted with Xiangfu - about refund

But there is no any response from you , why ?
are you still here on bitcoin arena ?

Best regards
Alexey

Hi,

I still have NOT recieved refund for NOT send NOT delivered 5 Avalon batch 2 units ! 75 btc for each unit paid 03.02.2013

even no answer from Yifu !

AdamKD

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 09:45:16 PM

Left negative feedback for all Avalon team members that I'm aware of:

Added negative ratings to their profiles:

Bitsyncom:
Trust Page https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=68196
Profile Page https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=68196

ngzhang:
Trust Page https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=38132
Profile Page https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=38132

xiangfu:  
Trust Page https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=46727  
Profile Page https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=46727

RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 10:19:46 PM

The rise and the fall...

niner

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

You are here ---------> but you're not all there.

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2013, 01:01:03 PM

Yifu,

Thanks

done.

Hello Yifu,

What is the status of the compensation offer for chip order customers?
My chips were ordered through Zefir but he has not mentioned anything about
compensation. 

Cheers,
Niner

Ⓑ Ⓘ Ⓣ Ⓒ Ⓞ Ⓘ Ⓝ 1NMBixVgJyA63MExRuChcxjhKAW1QkvZU4
digital49ers.com   bitcoin.de   Alt Coins: CryptsyVircurex
RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 01:30:00 PM

Yifu,

Thanks

done.

Hello Yifu,

compensation. 

Cheers,
Niner

You should check zefir's thread. Yifu refunded the money for selected chips batches and shipped the other chip batches.

niner

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

You are here ---------> but you're not all there.

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2013, 02:15:51 PM

Yifu,

Thanks

done.

Hello Yifu,

compensation. 

Cheers,
Niner

You should check zefir's thread. Yifu refunded the money for selected chips batches and shipped the other chip batches.

Thanks RoadStress,

I already received a full refund for the chips that didn't make it to the manufacturer.
My question is about the compensation that Yifu alluded to above.

edit:  I'm assuming that Yifu means to pay compensation for the chips being delivered late. The refund only covers the chips.  The time spent on designing and manufacturing never-to-break-even boards needs to be compensated as well.
This cost was suffered by the manufacturers but sometimes 50% of it was passed on to end-users.  Am I misinterpreting Yifu's statement?

Ⓑ Ⓘ Ⓣ Ⓒ Ⓞ Ⓘ Ⓝ 1NMBixVgJyA63MExRuChcxjhKAW1QkvZU4
digital49ers.com   bitcoin.de   Alt Coins: CryptsyVircurex
greaterninja (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 08:41:54 PM

Yifu has still not reimbursed me for my 18-20 btc loss.

Nothing done yet.

update 11/24/2013  yifu still has not provided resolution to my issue.

Please send 18  BTC coins here and I will remove my Trusted Negative Feedback.

1AHTEuCrgcxNMMh9M9JkJPgzUUEo8Fpm3P
RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 09:20:38 PM

Thanks RoadStress,

I already received a full refund for the chips that didn't make it to the manufacturer.

edit:  I'm assuming that Yifu means to pay compensation for the chips being delivered late. The refund only covers the chips.  The time spent on designing and manufacturing never-to-break-even boards needs to be compensated as well.
This cost was suffered by the manufacturers but sometimes 50% of it was passed on to end-users.  Am I misinterpreting Yifu's statement?

I think you are misinterpreting Yifu's character and you actually take for granted his words.

Kartaiv

Activity: 61

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 01:56:00 AM

Thanks RoadStress,

I think you are misinterpreting Yifu's character and you actually take for granted his words.

Yeah we're all waiting for his compensation that he promised. Unfortunately, he's a greedy, dishonest, liar. At this point everyone needs to pursue legal action against Yifu.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: