Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:37:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What I Should Know Before i Start Trading Cryptocurrency  (Read 1071 times)
hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:51:53 AM

I think the first you must learn about how to analyzing coin price with chart candle. Simply, you can watching it in youtube because I think with youtube you will easy to understanding. To test, you may must deposit $100 to learn in exchange about that tutorials. Try to buy some coin that lower $1 and practice your tutorial there. I have doing that and it work.
You need to know number of things before even getting started in the world of trading. Reading and learning the things related to that of trading and that too as much as you can is a must condition that needs to be fulfilled before you even jump into trading. Other than this, you need to start doing trade with the small amount of investment and then later on, you can increase the amount of money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:31:18 AM

The fact that trading causes the strongest emotional experiences. This activity is not for the faint-hearted.
If you do not want to be faint hearted in trading, then you should learn and gather experience from the knowledge you have gained from the books before you even start at all while trying to trade as small as possible when you are gathering those experience. With that, over time, as you keep making good calls, you will start gaining some confidence even as you go bigger. People only get emotional when they do not have any idea of what they are doing.

There are multiple aspects that every trader must know before touching the live market. For demo trading kind of mock up, it is not reui9red most of the times as that is the place where we are going to learn.
Nana1

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:50:14 AM

Holding and selling is not a bad idea. You can also engage in trading;forex to increase your profits.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:40:00 PM

You first need to set your strategies and techniques when trading, you have to religiously follow that so that you won't go astray in your trades and dealings. May I remind you that, in this market, especially in the trade market, it's quite easy to bite the dust and do trades that are seemingly good on the onset but would end up going sour. I am saying this so that it would be a normal thing for you as a trader to study your moves very closely before going for it.
As long as you have strategy, you will always be fine with trading and you obviously cannot have strategy if you do not know how to trade or have a very good knowledge about how to trade safely and make use of the indicators at your disposal which a lot of people from what I have seen on this forum usually do not. Once you are good, then you are going to do very fine with your trade.

Holding and selling is not a bad idea. You can also engage in trading
Even for holding you must know few things before entering into buying an asset for holding. Holding is an easier way of trading but what you will hold ? Other than holding bitcoin, you must study lots of thing to get start with.
crisanto01

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:56:25 PM

You first need to set your strategies and techniques when trading, you have to religiously follow that so that you won't go astray in your trades and dealings. May I remind you that, in this market, especially in the trade market, it's quite easy to bite the dust and do trades that are seemingly good on the onset but would end up going sour. I am saying this so that it would be a normal thing for you as a trader to study your moves very closely before going for it.
As long as you have strategy, you will always be fine with trading and you obviously cannot have strategy if you do not know how to trade or have a very good knowledge about how to trade safely and make use of the indicators at your disposal which a lot of people from what I have seen on this forum usually do not. Once you are good, then you are going to do very fine with your trade.

Holding and selling is not a bad idea. You can also engage in trading
Even for holding you must know few things before entering into buying an asset for holding. Holding is an easier way of trading but what you will hold ? Other than holding bitcoin, you must study lots of thing to get start with.

We should know all of this, we should not ending our day without any knowledge that we are gaining everyday, I don't say to explore things out, but we should learn new things, don't just rely on the basic things, let us all widen our knowledge especially when it comes to engaging in trading and investing in ICO.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:52:12 PM

What do I need to Know to Start Trading on Cryptocurrency? Can anyone help me?

Nowadays crypto trading is very popular, that's why I have some interest in it. is it all about HOLD or SELL?
You need to know the basic rule of trading Buy low and sell high and you have to select the which crypto currency you are going to trade and appropriate capital for that coin is also important to make enough money.

It is not about hold and sell you have know when to buy and when to sell,I suggest you to start with one coin initially and the do multiple currency trading after you got enough experience from it.

I concur with knowing the basic rule of buy low and sell high. Also, find a good coin to invest or trade into. Another thing you need to know is how risky trading is, so make sure that the money you are investing or trading is a money you are willing to lose.
sarjilcse

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:05:17 PM

Thanks for your valuable tips. but wanna know that where i can buy the coin and sell? thanks for ICO tips. i am learning about ICO. it is kind of trading sometimes it is called investment.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:26:21 PM

You Should Know well knowledge of relevant coin before start trading Cryptocurrency, About the coin information on Coinmarketcap and the technology from their website and also to the news and updates about this coin,
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:57:58 PM

Nowadays crypto trading is very popular, that's why I have some interest in it. is it all about HOLD or SELL?

As you begin with cryptocurrency,  you must bear in mind that it is volatile and might change it's value anytime. You must be ready to handle your emotions for there would be lots of changes that are yet to come anytime. You should also know the basics of trading and just enjoy the opportunities that you might get here.
klasik1980

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:01:01 PM

Invest only the amount which you can afford to loose.
Always create your own wallet for storing your BTC and ALTCOINS.
Never store coins in the exchange wallet.
Less profit is always better then loosing all your money, do not be greedy.
Read and analyse before you put money into any of the coins, go the official forums and if your are from technical background then read white paper of the coins.
Never borrow money for investing.
Don’t panic even if the value goes down to 50–60%, be prepared to face such scenarios
CryptoHypster

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 07:17:20 PM

Hi, now I am with my team building new tool CryptoTNG. It is crypto trading simulator for those who wants to try himself as a trader, but not ready to do it with real money.
Our main goal is to create a platform that will looks like very similar to most of crypto stock exchanges.
Now we are looking for early adopter for private beta testing. You can subscribe here. We will start to send ivitations at the end of next week.

https://www.producthunt.com/upcoming/cryptotng
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:33:28 PM

Start trading with cryptocurrencies you should know that it is too risky. That's why don't think about selling your home and investing all your money into cryptocurrencies. Never invest borrowed funds. Also learn about cryptocurrencies every day and hour!
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:39:52 PM

One thing you should know before you start trading is to be patient. You have to control your emotion. As cryptocurrency market fluctuates high and low in minutes. You mustn't panic, when things don't go in your favor. Many investors have suffered losses, because they can't control their emotions.
Obama07

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:57:38 PM

If you want to start crypto currency trading at first you need learn about crypto currency Market and you can follow babypips there are too many tips about trading. You need to learn about altcoin without altcoin knowledge you can't start your trading. It’s a very important for you, you must create a account any kind of crypto currency website then you deposit your altcoin and start your trading.
angrynerd88

Activity: 910

Hodlers Network

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:19:45 PM

Without knowing basics of trading is like you want hunt but no have hunting tools.learn the trading basic and technical skills and follow the rules will gain handsome amount.Basic rule is buy in low and sell in high.

ruski

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:43:39 PM

Before start trading you should learn at least the basics about this field, to avoid the biggest mistakes and minimize the risk. You have to get good knowledge about analyzing the chart, and studying the market, and how to choose the most profitable crypto currencies for trading, and when to sell and buy..

Scavagers

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:07:40 AM

You must go with the basic first.First thing you should know is what is cryptocurrency and how this thing works. You should also know the risks and benefits of it. Cryptocurrency is profitable because it is not taxable, except in the other countries. Then proceed to begin trading, but before that you should know what trading is and how trading is done to prevent much loses. Always remember the buy low and sell high concept, you can always use this during trading. Always seek for information so that you can learn and eventually grow as a trader. Failure is part of development so do not be afraid to lose, just be better the next time you trade.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:15:39 AM

The first thing you need to know about trading cryptocurrency is that there is no guarantee of any sort that you will make money as a result of trading. In fact you may lose all you have while trading. Know what you are doing and be safe.
Altcoindealer

Activity: 699
Merit: 135

XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:21:40 AM

First thing you hould know is, that you should not start in cryptocurrencies trading if you dont have any experience about trading or knowledge. This means, when you dont have ever tradet in the stock market, you will loose all your money. So before you start, you need to learn a lot about trading and about cryptocurrencies. This means you have to do a lot of researches, study stuff and more. So when you learned this and you watch the crypto market for at least three months.
cheeseandcrackers

Activity: 155
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:11:43 AM

Don't panic.  Don't let your emotions control your decisions, it will make you lose everything.  Buy low, sell high.  Don't be greedy.  Most people operate fundamentally the opposite of this and buy when it's high and sell when it's low out of pure panic.  Don't do this. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: