Bitcoin Forum
September 19, 2018, 12:10:45 PM *
News: ♦♦ Bitcoin Core users must update to 0.16.3 [Torrent]. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What I Should Know Before i Start Trading Cryptocurrency  (Read 782 times)
wandxx

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:43:09 PM

Before trading cryptocurrency you need to understand all terminologies regarding blockchain,and join various crypto forums.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crypteris

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:25:11 PM

As was said earlier 'buy low and sell high'. It's an obvious thing that should be felt subconsciously. But sure it's not enough.
Before trading, you'd better do your own research almost about everything. You could also go to other forums, ask people's opinions or look at appropriate topics you're interested in. Read articles on the Internet, watch videos on YouTube. I'm pretty sure there is a lot of helpful information, try different simulators.
After that, you can try to start trading on exchanges, use popular ones. I once started with cex and it was quite helpful. Still mind fees as they differ much among exchanges.

Maruf6213

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:59:49 AM

you need to know knowledge about trading and there is no just about hold and sell. you should know before you trade better you know first how the coin moves happen and you can determine the right time to buy coin and the right time to sell coin after you master it all I am sure you can always get a lot of profit
sharanheyo

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:27:31 AM

That you are probably not going to become a millionaire as shown by many. You will meet a lot of fraudsters. You will constantly undergo FOMO and feel FUD. You will find it difficult to get genuine unbiased opinion.

You also need to build your portfolio based on your sound understanding of the cryptos you want to buy. You should figure out a way to store your coins in a wallet where you hold the private keys .

You will also need to compare the prices of various cryptocurrency across multiple exchanges. You can use CoinSwitch which is one of the best crypto trading platform to compare and exchange over 300+ coins at best rates.
Hazaki

Activity: 392
Merit: 156

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:37:36 PM

The 1st step to do before starting trading in cryptocurrencies is visiting coinmarketcap website .
You'll find there all the coins that exist and you'll be able to form a global vision of the cryptocurrencies market just from that website .
You'll be able to know the fluctuations that each coin have encountered in the past and you'll be able to predict what fluctuations will be coming (after making a bit of experience of course Wink ) .
Second of all you should go through a lot of important threads on the forum to gather the knowledge you need and believe me there is knowledge to grab in every corner of this forum .
Last but not least , there are a lot of youtubers that will be of a great help in order for you to understand basics of trading

hridoyb

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:21:13 PM

What do I need to Know to Start Trading on Cryptocurrency? Can anyone help me?

Nowadays crypto trading is very popular, that's why I have some interest in it. is it all about HOLD or SELL?
Nowadays crypto trading is very popular but trading is not an easy platform. First research and know about the trading platform on google or youtube and there have many sites or video about. There have many important coin and project so all altcoin is not for a long time holding so visit https://coinmarketcap.com/ and get more information every coin

░███▄
                   ░██████
                    ▀████▀

░▄███▒          ▒███▄▒
    ░█████▒         █████▒
    ░█████▒         █████▒
    ░█████▒         █████▒
    ░█████▒         █████▒
    ░█████▒  ▄██▄   █████▒
    ░█████▒ ██████ ░█████▒
    ░█████▒  ████▀ ░█████▒
     ▒██████▄    ▄██████▒▒
      ░████████████████▒▒
        ░███████████▒▒▒
            ░▀▀▀▀▀▀
KuBitX████████
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██████
██  ██████
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
████████
rasu_pa

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:45:13 AM

You should keep following any news or rumors for crypto which you want to trade and know that day trading sometimes will make you loose money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.