Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:54:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What I Should Know Before i Start Trading Cryptocurrency  (Read 1071 times)
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:28:24 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2018, 02:44:22 AM by Ayush rana

The thing you should know about the crypto currency are.
The value of crypto currency is volatilitie  so the price are changing very drastically. Even if you are planning to buy btc. Then also you should consider the thing that it's like a gambling either you make a money or ended with a loosing it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:59:40 AM

For me, the golden rule of trading crypto currency is the mandatory written fixing of orders and strategies. With an active game performed at any type of distance, the recording of planned, realized orders for each of the directions will help to calculate the average purchase price, the formation of its own sales strategy.
Before starting off the trade, the first thing which you need to do is that you need to gather some good amount of money which you can then use for the sake of investing into any of the crypto coin and above all, you also need to learn all the basics and the fundamentals things which are necessary for you to know to become successful in trading. Get the experience first and then invest large amount of money.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:14:12 AM

What do I need to Know to Start Trading on Cryptocurrency? Can anyone help me?

Nowadays crypto trading is very popular, that's why I have some interest in it. is it all about HOLD or SELL?

Hold or Sell is one of the type of crypto currency trading and it is the safest one but I think it is also something that ask for your patience a lot. It is safe because it is assures you that yo are not loosing your money immediately due to the pump and dump process. This process can really hamper your trades if you are doing the swing trading and/or day trading. These are played on the short time and quickly so if you are not holding then it can really hamper the whole scenario. So many tips that re general when you start with the crypto trades, that includes, having patience is the key, crypto trading is uncertain so lot of risk is involved but you have to be very keen if anything is dumping from your portfolio. Never sell in the loss mode, always hold in such scenario.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:43:08 AM

Nowadays crypto trading is very popular, that's why I have some interest in it. is it all about HOLD or SELL?
You need to know the basic rule of trading Buy low and sell high and you have to select the which crypto currency you are going to trade and appropriate capital for that coin is also important to make enough money.

It is not about hold and sell you have know when to buy and when to sell,I suggest you to start with one coin initially and the do multiple currency trading after you got enough experience from it.

That's right. You first need to set your strategies and techniques when trading, you have to religiously follow that so that you won't go astray in your trades and dealings. May I remind you that, in this market, especially in the trade market, it's quite easy to bite the dust and do trades that are seemingly good on the onset but would end up going sour. I am saying this so that it would be a normal thing for you as a trader to study your moves very closely before going for it.

bullet007

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:50:23 AM

The fact that trading causes the strongest emotional experiences. This activity is not for the faint-hearted.
rosalyn07

Activity: 244
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:09:48 PM

Cryptocurrency trading is not easy, you need learn/know first about the basic rules of trading and you'll start on buy low then sell high. After that experience/knowledge you can buy and monitor best coins for long term but first of all read about crypto trading so that you'll learn more.
arvindjais1234

Activity: 245

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:18:54 PM

You need to know the basic rule of trading Buy low and sell high and you have to select the which crypto currency you are going to trade and appropriate capital for that coin is also important to make enough money.

It is not about hold and sell you have know when to buy and when to sell,I suggest you to start with one coin initially and the do multiple currency trading after you got enough experience from it.
Thank you for the question as it's the most important question which raises every time in my mind when I try to invest in these cryptocurrencies that How can I start with the trading or earning good? Could you please provide some links or PDFs where I can get enough information. As I am completly new in this crypto industry so a person in another forum has suggested me few sites where I can get details and learn new things such as about different coins available in the market, altcoin, crypto tokens, smart contract, mining etc. So, these sites (cryptocoinjudge.com, icotokennews.com,coinschedule.com,icoalert.com,coinbase.com etc.) I literally found very helpful.

So, I would like to request you to please help me this topic. Consider my request.
GelsoAM

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:20:36 PM

I think you should learn the basics like patterns and what timeframe to look at at the specific time because you cant just trust it and you should know how to use different kind of timeframes.
MiningBattalion

Activity: 333
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:27:49 PM

You have learn trading, if you start trading before the trading know. You may loss your hard earned money in trading.
With out knowledge, you can't get any profits. And then you have to save the money to inverse in bitcoin.
SHawk

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:40:35 PM

In addition to all aforesaid; buying low, selling high, making research, checking and be aware of securities and so many others that are quite primarily important for you to know before trading in Cryptos, I want to vividly submit that you must also build the mind of courage to move on in any case, losses occcured, since there's no business profitable without its own risk. This means you must at the same time be ready to buy what you can afford to loose in any coin.
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:03:51 PM

First of all, know the basics of cryptocurrency because it will serve as your foundation for your life a  crypto trader. Study also how crypto trading works, its advantages and disadvantages, and risks that you might face here; this is really important because you should be oriented first in the field you are entering.

Another thing you should do is to analyze the attributes and the behavior of the coin where you choose to invest because it is the one who will dictate your potential earnings.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
JayarC

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:39:05 PM

I think the best advice i can give you is don't let your emotions do all the trading because if you will let them do it it's more likely you will loose a trade and can cause you to quit.
Arngrim

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:43:20 PM

You want tips with trading, then why ask about to hold or sell.
Trading is about buy and sell, you just hold there if ever there is not much movement.
But will you pick one without fluctuation? Of course not.

There is no profit with that. Holding is just for those you invested with and you believed in it. Sometimes it takes a year or more.

GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS                      DEVELOPED & TESTED PLATFORM ✔                 
( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
                               whitepaper    facebook    twitter    youtube    telegram    |       JOIN TOKEN SALE     12th Feb 2018
Night4G

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:46:09 PM

you should know the basics about trading . dont recklessly buy coins. there are coins that doesnt have potential and might lead you to loss. you can also ask those people who are aware of the different risk

upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:14:46 PM

Know to lose. This is a gambling your time and money in the world's game. That is the general word for it but mostly what you should specifically know is that price and the demand are in ratio especially in the days of the dumps where large investors are expected to hoard on their coins as they pump the price up. Take advantage of these things or phenomena to sell a lot of coins with the right value as the tables might turn at this case at some time.
Well, you may say this is the general word for it but it is better not to always classify trading as gambling.
You can classify this as gambling if you have no knowledge, strategy and you do not know exactly what you are doing but the truth is that with good knowledge and knowing how to play safe without any greed which you will not obviously end up having if you are good, then you will be able to make the best out of trading than you will ever make from real world gambling.
GREATLOVE

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:19:08 PM

You need to know that before you enter the world of trading you need to spend time to wait for the perfect time to sell its not like after you got your tokens you will sell it already.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:34:14 PM

first thing to do if you want to enter in trading you must accept the fact that it contains risk which is you might lose your money on it because of the market is very volatile and difficult to manage even though you have enough knowledge and strategy  .so  before you jump on it learn more or practice your skills first ,,indeed there are some trading apps nowadays that allow us to practice our skills which is free maybe it's better .
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:26:27 PM

first thing to do if you want to enter in trading you must accept the fact that it contains risk which is you might lose your money on it because of the market is very volatile and difficult to manage even though you have enough knowledge and strategy  .so  before you jump on it learn more or practice your skills first ,,indeed there are some trading apps nowadays that allow us to practice our skills which is free maybe it's better .
It is very easy to start, easy to invest, easy to put up money especially when you are rich, but one thing that you must do first before starting trading in cryptocurrency is to know your goal, set up some goal and should stick to it, learn to study first the coin that you are eyeing at don't just pick, be vigilant in picking coins.
letecia012

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:54:02 PM

learn to trade base on market condition not on your emotion. manage your greed  be patience and don't panic when market is bearish. trade according to your will not according to others analysis you might know they are only hyping and you msy caught on trap and not  able to get out on time and you will loss your investment.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:43:39 PM

It is very easy to start, easy to invest, easy to put up money especially when you are rich, but one thing that you must do first before starting trading in cryptocurrency is to know your goal, set up some goal and should stick to it, learn to study first the coin that you are eyeing at don't just pick, be vigilant in picking coins.
Yes.Especially on the market like now that the price is still in dump,almost all the coins are on sale so you should only buy those coins who have potentials today and in the future.Then hold them patiently and wait until the price reaches its peak again.The very basic on trading is buy low and sell high so you can still gain huge profits after holding them for a long time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: