Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:17:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What I Should Know Before i Start Trading Cryptocurrency  (Read 1071 times)
hastang

Activity: 149
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:07:18 AM

What do I need to Know to Start Trading on Cryptocurrency? Can anyone help me?

Nowadays crypto trading is very popular, that's why I have some interest in it. is it all about HOLD or SELL?

first think to do is knowing you capital, how much do you want to loss? crypto currency is volatile in nature so failure and success is always in your hands. if you get a big capital i suggest you to do short term trading, you will have a big chance to ride the wheels of volatility and earn a big profit... if  you have small capital just buy a coin and hold it for a.long time... small capital is not advisable to do day to day trading or short term you will just loss in transaction fee in the platform... high payment of transaction in the platform will just consume your capital.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:37:28 AM

Everybody is a genius on a bullish market – don’t trust the hype and fake experts on youtube. Avoid “clickbaity” junk videos as “My top 5 cryptos this week you cant miss or die!”
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:11:57 PM

Know deeply about market and coins,Go through the charts of coins in deeply it will create your high mental approach to take right decisions. Learn to control the emotions because emotions have massive impact on trading. Dont be panic in taking decision of buying and selling.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
harriette

Activity: 173
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:16:43 PM

Nowadays crypto trading is very popular, that's why I have some interest in it. is it all about HOLD or SELL?
The crypto market is a new and very young market, so to be successful you need to know the basics of economics. You also have to know technical analysis in conjunction with market information to come up with the investment plan for yourself. This is a new market, profits and risks are very high, you are very careful when trading.
beverly788113

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:19:50 PM

The crypto market is a new and very young market, so to be successful you need to know the basics of economics. You also have to know technical analysis in conjunction with market information to come up with the investment plan for yourself. This is a new market, profits and risks are very high, you are very careful when trading.
I think that in order for you to enter into the crypto market and start trading you need to have extensive knowledge and understanding of the business and financial markets. This is a new market, bring huge profits and with it comes the risk will be very high, so to be able to trade successfully I think you need to have a commercial plan and always Foresee all possible risks.
Vness10

Activity: 372

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:22:36 PM

You need to know the basic about trading yes it's about hold and sell but it's depend to the coin you hold don't sell if you know the market is down wait the moment that coin is on high price so you can get a profit. There's a lot of thing you should know about trading so make research first before you trade. And also you need patience and don't ever panic if you see that the price drop.

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:45:23 PM

You should know that you can easily lose a lot of money if you do not know what you are doing in there. That is why i suggest everyone to have some knowledge before jumping to the pool, trading is very risky (specially on a bear market)

Hello
cryptomoon1004

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:52:44 PM

One most important thing which nobody will tell you is : If you loose money in a bad trade, just learn from it...

" Bad trades help you learn... Good trades help you make money... Both are important for long term success and profits "
CJPEREZ

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:57:10 AM

Before you should start to trading Cryptocurrency you need to know what is the basic of trading reading charts and candlesticks. If you don't have a knowledge in trading your money will lose in a minute if you want to recover your loss hold your coin and wait a months or years to gain more profit.
trang1188

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:53:10 AM

before you start trading you should have knowedege about crypto market,you can trading with small money to know the market,you need to see the chart of cypto,need more exp on the market,you also need your friend guide for you because they will show you everything
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:32:42 AM

It is not enough , no matter how much you know or how much you will know , More knowledge brings you more money , More books you read , more youtube videos , affect on your decisions and decrease the risk of your trading , so I say Keep learning , there is no graduation!
The most famous proverb “Knowledge is the only key to success” fits in the world of the crypto currencies very much perfectly and that there is no way that we can deny that thing. If you will not be having enough of the knowledge and awareness regarding the things, then it will not be possible for you to make the right decision and that you will then end up losing your money which you will never want.
supergorg27

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:43:09 AM

Before start trading I think you should ask the advise of your friend or relatives that knows how to trade and of course aside from that make your own research because it is hard for us if we lose our money in just split seconds, we have to know that there is always risk in trading, so be careful always.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:57:26 PM

For me, before you starting in trading in cryptocurrency industry you should know if it is worth it at all to know if you are going to be profitable in this business because hard work,
efforts are one of the strength that you will put in trading business to be successful one.
Lannie25

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:30:45 PM

I think before you starting to trading in cryptocurrency you must know your main objective or goal why are you in trading in cryptocurrency to accomplish what your want to accomplish.
CJPEREZ

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:13:44 AM

You need to know what's the basic of trading like reading charts, and candlesticks, and etc. The most basic in trading is buy low sell high if you don't have knowledge you'll do the basic the buy low sell high. While you'll doing the basic you need to research and read about trading and invest what you can afford to lose.
boty

Activity: 1162
Merit: 208

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:29:56 PM

you should know before you trade better you know first how the coin moves happen and you can determine the right time to buy coin and the right time to sell coin after you master it all I am sure you can always get a lot of profit.

yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:41:58 AM

you should know before you trade better you know first how the coin moves happen and you can determine the right time to buy coin and the right time to sell coin after you master it all I am sure you can always get a lot of profit.

Besides getting the information about these things, you should remember one thing. Trading is not only profits. You must be ready to lose sometimes but do not give up.
lushlife

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:46:49 AM

You must know how to use or to master the three types of market analysis,

Fundamental Analysis
This type of analysis is mainly used by economists and traders, or investors, who hold positions for a longer period of time (months or years even).

Sentiment Analysis
This type of analysis is probably the most subjective and most difficult one to master as there are no set rules like Fundamental Analysis (you can analyse economic data like GDP and Unemployment) or Technical Analysis (the use of chart patterns, indicators, etc).

Technical Analysis
This type of analysis is by far the most popular amongst beginner traders and advanced traders alike because it's a framework that study's the movement of price (which is the exchange rate).

Definition got from netotrade.com
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:04:29 PM

First and foremost you should be inform that trading or investing in Crypto currencies are very risky especially Bitcoin investment because of the price is really unpredictable that will always fluctuating so therefore as a new comer, you should invest what you can afford to lose and always do research before investing to avoid or minimize future losses.
Arwinkim

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 12:12:53 PM

You need to mastering the basic of trading cryptos and always remember our golden rules: Buy Low and Sell High. Find trading strategies that suit your style. It is not about how much you can make profit but how often you can make it than taking losses. However, if you plan to invest only, I strongly suggest to pick Bitcoin and Ethereum for a long term. But for trading, better picking coin other than those.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: