Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:04:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ExtStock Exchange Official Thread  (Read 2777 times)
Murchiella

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:30:38 AM

Does this project have a roadmap and where can I see it? I didn't find it on website. Do developers plan to develop the project and how?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Susany

Activity: 165

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:36:22 AM

I think listing to Coinmarketcap to increase a popularity of this exchanger and a number of traders on the platform. Waiting for this event.
I want to see this project very popular in the future, because a good idea

It depends on the advantages of exchanger, which it can provide to its users. If it is beneficial for traders, the success of ExtStock is guaranteed.
I think the guys are doing so that it will be beneficial for traders, so time will show the whole result of the work.

In principle, we can already see some result. ExtStock exchange is already working and you can trade on it. But I’m sure this is just the beginning. In the future, the capabilities of the site will expand.
evgenii17

Activity: 171
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:51:33 AM

Does this project have a roadmap and where can I see it? I didn't find it on website. Do developers plan to develop the project and how?
Everything is clear here without a white paper, the exchanger that everyone can use
bmw_e46

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:17:46 PM

I think listing to Coinmarketcap to increase a popularity of this exchanger and a number of traders on the platform. Waiting for this event.
I want to see this project very popular in the future, because a good idea

It depends on the advantages of exchanger, which it can provide to its users. If it is beneficial for traders, the success of ExtStock is guaranteed.
I think the guys are doing so that it will be beneficial for traders, so time will show the whole result of the work.

In principle, we can already see some result. ExtStock exchange is already working and you can trade on it. But I’m sure this is just the beginning. In the future, the capabilities of the site will expand.
This is only the initial stage of the project, in the future it will be better, there will be updates.
Cardalex

Activity: 174

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:55:55 PM

Everything is clear here without a white paper, the exchanger that everyone can use

Exactly. What else need for a trader? A bit of coins and exchange  Smiley  It is all there. ExtStock gives you this opportunity.
GOSPOD1N

Activity: 181

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:29:19 PM

Exactly. What else need for a trader? A bit of coins and exchange  Smiley  It is all there. ExtStock gives you this opportunity.
Let's hope that in the future the project will develop and show good results.
Departament11

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:13:37 PM

For the trader, of course, you need a quality exchanger, and a convenient interface.
m1xmee

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:22:41 PM

For the trader, of course, you need a quality exchanger, and a convenient interface.
everything is in order here, I personally checked everything myself, it works like a clock
draka_na_dne

Activity: 226

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:12:44 PM

The most important thing is that the project gradually develops and does not stand in one place.
Den1ska

Activity: 287

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:22:22 PM

The most important thing is that the project gradually develops and does not stand in one place.
Updates solve a lot of questions for the project, and the exchange is generally great, like Cool
Ramamurtti

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:42:18 AM

An interesting project, I will follow him, in the future I think everything will be fine with them

I also drew attention to this project and will follow the news updates. 
Namven

Activity: 99

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:51:36 AM

Indeed, ExtStock is convenient and good commission. I mean, commissions are profitable for traders.
Verdano

Activity: 105

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:47:43 AM

Let's hope that in the future the project will develop and show good results.

ExtStock project is already developing. In the near future, the team is planning a listing on the coinmarketcap.
Numie

Activity: 166

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:49:49 AM

How can I contact with a team of this exchanger? I have a business proposal for them.
Susany

Activity: 165

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:27:11 AM

Hello there. What is the opinion of traders about this exchange? Do you like everything? I would like to know before you start trading on it.
kemo2018

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:50:31 PM

please if any trader who is verified to deposit on Extstock,please contact me for a proposal
I have some Xnode but I'm not able to deposit because they stopped verification since last April
If you Agree i can send to you to trade and take a commission
Departament11

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:23:21 PM

Hello there. What is the opinion of traders about this exchange? Do you like everything? I would like to know before you start trading on it.
I have been using it for almost a week, there are no questions about the service, everything works fine, without strains and misunderstandings
m1xmee

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:32:23 PM

Indeed, ExtStock is convenient and good commission. I mean, commissions are profitable for traders.
I completely agree, the trade is excellent, I use it, there are no complaints, I like it
bmw_e46

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:45:37 PM

please if any trader who is verified to deposit on Extstock,please contact me for a proposal
I have some Xnode but I'm not able to deposit because they stopped verification since last April
Contributed money, sold everything, bought later, everything works fine
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:55:20 PM

I completely agree, the trade is excellent, I use it, there are no complaints, I like it
I have been using it for almost a week, there are no questions about the service, everything works fine, without strains and misunderstandings

Contributed money, sold everything, bought later, everything works fine

Who asked you to make these posts "affirming that everything is fine"? While in reality, the site is barely loading in (Literally takes 10 seconds+), and the design (that which DOES load in) looks like Mt.Gox-2011-esque. No offense.

The graphs aren't loading at all.

Furthermore, this is a third-party that's build ontop of another exchange? Since you otherwise would have no liquidity AT all. Why would anyone use this over an already established exchange? These reviews make absolutely no sense at all.

For those interested, i did an analysis on the site. It takes, (dare i say it) 45 seconds until the site is fully loaded in.
https://www.dareboost.com/en/report/d_5bb7c0e2e967906708dbdf21

From your FAQ:

Yes! Cryptocurrencies do not retain any personal information about the owners of electronic wallet. Encryption cryptographic algorithms based on the attack are used by the system, which eliminates the threat of access to electronic wallets of third parties, as well as the forgery of electronic accounts. Bitcoin and other currencies are highly protected and completely anonymous. ExtStock does not transmit or disseminate any information about service users in any way.
The first part is just gibberish, and the second part "Bitcoin is completely anonymous" is simply not true.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: