Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:50:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest or bounty?  (Read 9510 times)
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:42:18 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2018, 02:12:00 PM by aleksandra_kickcity

Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btc_love

Activity: 566
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:47:46 AM

I prefer bounty

nice add  Wink
manlyxman

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:49:01 AM

Bounties don't really give a lot (for the most part), so, if you have some money you're willing to part with - invest.
Javanewstar

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:50:34 AM

Kickcity this project is a very good project, I'd love to its bounty thread, but I have to attend another bounty thread, so there is no way to attend, so I think I will consider the investment of the ICO project. Grin

Lama_in_da_house

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:51:49 AM

Invest. Because you can buy a new token and win
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:52:24 AM

Kickcity this project is a very good project, I'd love to its bounty thread, but I have to attend another bounty thread, so there is no way to attend, so I think I will consider the investment of the ICO project. Grin

thank you  Smiley
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:52:51 AM

that is true. a new token can bring you a lot
s4mp1nt0

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:55:20 AM

Hello!

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/
Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

I started with a bounty campaign. then after i have funds that i earned on bounty I invest it on some ICO that i think will be successful in the future. sometimes we win sometimes we lose.

ReshkiN

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:57:20 AM

I'm investing. I trade. And I try to participate in bounty campaigns.
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 09:58:37 AM

Hello!

I join bounty since i don't have enough money to invest in some projects that;s why i am sacrificing my time and putting an effort in some bounties. It's easy to have bounties if you really want to work with it and have some time management since im a student in a precious university so managing time is my priority.

Hello!
Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/
Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley
Regarding that project, It'll be a good campaign and since it's the second time of having an ICO. Since they exist until now then maybe they are working this pretty hard. Just fully support if you want it to be successful, participate in their project and you'll learn something important.
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:58:52 AM

Hello!

I started with a bounty campaign. then after i have funds that i earned on bounty I invest it on some ICO that i think will be successful in the future. sometimes we win sometimes we lose.

good luck!
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:01:41 AM

Hello!

I join bounty since i don't have enough money to invest in some projects that;s why i am sacrificing my time and putting an effort in some bounties. It's easy to have bounties if you really want to work with it and have some time management since im a student in a precious university so managing time is my priority.

Hello!
Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley
Regarding that project, It'll be a good campaign and since it's the second time of having an ICO. Since they exist until now then maybe they are working this pretty hard. Just fully support it and if you want it to be successful by participating in their project and you'll learn something important.

It's the first one =)
sp01_cardo

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:04:59 AM

Yes, invest when you have an excess money or much money to buy tokens. And when you have nothing then it is better to participate in bounty campaigns. Both of them is a good idea, but it depends to a person if he had a power to purchase tokens then he will go to the easier one in investing.

▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram    Twitter    Medium    Reddit    Youtube
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
hinayupak

Activity: 200

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:07:03 AM

Invest or bounty? I prefer Bounty in the digital word take their origin from online gaming platforms that offered rewards for participating in their game development. Bounties are essentially incentivized reward mechanisms offered by companies to individuals. What this means is that a company introducing a product or a service offers some rewards to people in exchange for performing certain tasks. It is akin to a barter trade of sorts; the company gives rewards to a person and the person in return does some simple tasks for the company. It is a veritable means of advertising for many companies.Within the cryptocurrency scene, bounties have become a useful part of any ICO campaign. Many start-ups usually incorporate a bounty program as part of their ICO campaign. During the bounty program, the ICOs provide compensation for a number of tasks spread across marketing, bug reporting or even improving aspects of the cryptocurrency framework. The reward is usually in the form of cryptocurrency tokens or fiat currency this option is however rare. The cryptocurrency space has proved to be a massively conducive environment for bounty programs. This is because it offers great rewards and incentives for both the cryptocurrency start-up and individuals alike.
selenophile

Activity: 244

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:07:30 AM

Hello!

if you have money to invest then invest. may try the bounty also, just a few task you will get crypto. some bounty campaign gave away some decent amount of tokens

aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:08:31 AM

Yes, invest when you have an excess money or much money to buy tokens. And when you have nothing then it is better to participate in bounty campaigns. Both of them is a good idea, but it depends to a person if he had a power to purchase tokens then he will go to the easier one in investing.

both are good. when you earned on bounty you can start invest
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:10:04 AM

Because i dont have free money to invest in to crypto , i prefer spend time for doing bounty campaign because this freelance job is promising good money. And from bounty reward i trade it to maximize the profit.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
timet678

Activity: 109

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:10:16 AM

Both, though it's difficult to tell what bounties are worth it, so I usually just do easy things like joining their telegram/slack etc.

Akosibatman

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:12:00 AM

It depends on how much effort you want to show. If you have lot of courage and trust on cryptocurency has lot of money then you choose to invest, it is more easy to earn such large money if you invest than by doing bounty campaigns. On the other hand, if you want have lot of time to do bounties and doesnt have that money to do invest then go on bounty but it is much better if you do both as long as you never forget your family friends etc. It will always depends on you.
crypt0heaven

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:14:07 AM

Hello!

Really depends on your risk appetite. I see less and less projects doing bounty because there are so many bots participating that generate no value.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: