Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:04:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future?  (Read 33709 times)
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 01:37:10 PM

I believe that Bitcoin is the fundamental coin on which the rest of the Altcoins depend, so it is unlikely that any of the Altcoins will be able to overtake him in the future.
We still have to take into account the fact that during the loss of its relevance, Bitcoin may fall in price and thus give way to other altcoins. Many experts in the cryptocurrency market have already repeatedly said this. Although I hardly imagine such a situation, because a significant part of the capitalization of the cryptocurrency market is precisely in Bitcoin.
In any case, there is information that in 2019 with Bitcoin transactions will be carried out with a large amount of funds that will be intended for Wall Street and heavy industry. This can revive the cryptocurrency market and raise Bitcoin to an even higher level.
Big business must always be sure of the safety of its funds and only then it will be able to make certain decisions and act even for the good of other projects. If this information has real confirmation, then all users of cryptocurrency are lucky. Although Looking at the current state of the cryptocurrency market, I very much doubt in such cases.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aptekary

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:49:07 PM

I believe that Bitcoin is the fundamental coin on which the rest of the Altcoins depend, so it is unlikely that any of the Altcoins will be able to overtake him in the future.
We still have to take into account the fact that during the loss of its relevance, Bitcoin may fall in price and thus give way to other altcoins. Many experts in the cryptocurrency market have already repeatedly said this. Although I hardly imagine such a situation, because a significant part of the capitalization of the cryptocurrency market is precisely in Bitcoin.
If today the manipulation of the cryptocurrency market does not stop playing evil jokes, I was pleased with my money pockets, then we will be able to lose the cryptocurrency and this will lead to very big and bad consequences.
Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338
Merit: 100

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:19:22 PM

So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!
yea of course. there is a possibility than the other coins will beat bitcoin if the developers develop our manage well the coins that they have and improve it's feature etc and etc. Investing in different ICO is good but you need to study the ICO very well before investing on it.

yountt2

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:55:04 PM

Bitcoin is still the leading Cryptocurrency as I do not see it's replacement for now.  The most important Cryptocurrency for now is bitcoin and it will remain so for unforeseeable future.  Many altcoin like ethereum are promising but bitcoin will lead Cryptocurrency!

center]     K L I C K Z I E          by Tautachrome, Inc.     |     ✓ Open Network   ✓ Open Source   ✓ Decentralized   ✓ Auditable
-   Building trust with verifiable imagery for the new era   -     ►  TOKEN PRE-SALE LIVE
●          ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     GITHUB     ●     TELEGRAM     ●          ●[/center]
electron-coin

Activity: 521

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:25:45 PM

Of course, investing in ICO made a good profit. But that was until the summer of 2018. Unfortunately, the current market situation makes it impossible for ICO projects to succeed. Many market participants in a panic sell even their own eth and bitcoin, so now it’s definitely not the most favorable environment for ICO. We will wait for the market reversal, then it will be possible to re-evaluate this type of earning.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
H.W.P

Activity: 602

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:53:53 PM

This will never happen, you're all here as dreamers gathered. Stop dreaming, there are no such coins, for the first time all coins have too many. There are coins that are limited in quantity, but Bitcoin is already 10 years old, just imagine what these coins should go through.

cryptofuturologist

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:55:36 PM

Most alternative coins have a big chance of dying rather than beating Bitcoin. I think Bitcoin is much stronger than all other coins.

masterfu678

Activity: 280

www.becent.com

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:29:29 AM

If desired, and due diligence in the modern crypto market, you can find a lot of good coins with excellent development potential in the future. But I do not think that some of the altcoins have sufficient resources and technologies to successfully combat Bitcoin, it will continue to remain the market leader.

MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:46:12 AM

So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!

in my opinion, any coin will not be able to replace bitcoin or shift bitcoin. because Bitcoin is already the first coin to appear, and that is advancing the current development of bitcoin. because the first thing many people see is bitcoin.
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 12:05:57 PM

Even bitcoin is hit by a biggest decline of its price, it still dominating the entire cryptocurrency market and no one is able to come closer to its market capitalization. Some of the cryptocurrencies that is been considered to replace bitcoin has also suffered some decrease in price abd market calitalization. In the coming years more coins will be added to the market but only few of them will remain the market and the others will be delisted later.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 01:11:24 PM

There are no other coin that will beat the Bitcoin now or in the future. Bitcoin is the first into the digital currency market and a very unique features of it. But as the Ethereum has evolved and also has the reason of give birth to the other crypto so This ETH maybe a little bit of rivalry in future but can't cross the road of Bitcoin.
kevinex

Activity: 282

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 01:15:09 PM

we don't know what will happen in the future. but I myself do not predict there will be other coins that will defeat bitcoin on the market. now the market is very bad but I see there is still nothing better than bitcoin.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 01:44:31 PM

in my opinion, any coin will not be able to replace bitcoin or shift bitcoin. because Bitcoin is already the first coin to appear, and that is advancing the current development of bitcoin. because the first thing many people see is bitcoin.
- I do not think so, I still believe that another coin in the future can still beat and replace the position of bitcoin but that will also be a time when this market becomes desolate and is no longer attractive to all investors and users. And of course, replacing and defeating bitcoin will not have too much sense because this market was empty at the time, investors also retreated safely, beat bitcoin is also the end of the crypto field but I believe we will need to wait for a long time to see that happen

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Natan7

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 04:29:37 PM

Bitcoin has long been considered the main coin in the crypto market, and I think other coins are unlikely to be able to mix it up with 1 place by capitalization

VENUSENERGY | CRYPTOCURRENCY  M I N I N G
https://venusenergy.io/
Weeker

Activity: 546

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:33:23 PM

Bitcoin has long been considered the main coin in the crypto market, and I think other coins are unlikely to be able to mix it up with 1 place by capitalization
By capitalization, it can be overtaken, but this does not mean that the coin will lose its leadership. Bitcoin is the ancestor of cryptocurrency and this fact does not change.

doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:40:30 PM

By capitalization, it can be overtaken, but this does not mean that the coin will lose its leadership. Bitcoin is the ancestor of cryptocurrency and this fact does not change.
Nobody can actually pick up the name of the pioneer of the cryptocurrency market. Bitcoin and they will remain, But the leaders are subject to change. Although I strongly doubt that some other coin can reach the same price category as Bitcoin.
alarsincoin

Activity: 448

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:05:02 PM

At the moment, the cryptocurrency market is going down, and alternative coins are getting cheaper much faster than Bitcoin. I don't think they can beat bitcoin.

1234joca

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 09:35:24 PM

More and better coins may appear, but the more they appear, more the need to have a reference of value. And it will always be King Bitcoin
chenhaonan

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:34:21 AM

This is almost impossible to achieve. Since Bitcoin is still the strongest coin among cryptocurrencies, the probability of going beyond Bitcoin is zero. But the future is always unpredictable, and perhaps the government-issued coins can surpass the price of Bitcoin.

Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:34:18 AM

Bitcoin is still the leading Cryptocurrency as I do not see it's replacement for now.  The most important Cryptocurrency for now is bitcoin and it will remain so for unforeseeable future.  Many altcoin like ethereum are promising but bitcoin will lead Cryptocurrency!

The dominance of bitcoin that is too strong certainly makes the market not good, see when dominating no more than 35% then the market is better because investors still hope for other coins, but when the bitcoin marketcap reaches more than 50%, the market continues to drop like now.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: