Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:52:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Be AWARE. Mobile payment is coming our way.  (Read 469 times)
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:28:39 AM

we must be able to adjust to the times, technological innovations slowly more perfect. fiat values are getting lower, and crypto volume is higher.

because crypto will manage all payments by using mobile, no fiat. no cash, everything is digital and virtual, we must be ready to accept this innovation.

Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:35:23 AM

since the dawn of the new millennium governments the world over has become more focused on going cashless and so they have come up new ways that encourage and gently push consumers in the direction of paying for their goods with the use of  electronic channels even the third world countries have made great strides in this direction where you can pay for goods using your  cell phone in Jamaica   . its would pose a challenge to use bitcoins at this point as the volatility will definitely affect the value of your wallet, bitcoins is still evolving and as such this will become possible in the very near future , giving your children allowances in bitcoins is a very good idea in my opinion as this will encourage and integrate the younger generation and give them a head start in the currency of the future.

wymco

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:06:26 AM

Where is your source? there is no mobile payment in my country.

Which country do you live in? There are thousands of Mobile payment nowadays in lot of countries. If you live in North America, there are google and apple pay, but in other countries this function is provided by mobile providers (imagine Tmobile being a bank, or Orange Mobile being a bank). As mentioned, yes this is happening already but it has nothing to do with Bitcoin. Actually, I believe mobile payment paves a way for Bitcoin adoption in the future.
gathingbrus

Activity: 209
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:12:45 AM

People are using mobile phone for all of the activities and there fore mobile phone will used by companies for extend their services. We can't fight the flow,it will happen and you can't do anything about it. For the clever user, when the price going low then they will buy more of them.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
e19293001

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:17:00 AM

Time will come when bitcoin's price will be stable. People will
be using not only a phone but a paper with bitcoin address in QR
code. That will be more convenient than credit card and banks are
going to panic by creating FUDs.
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:18:18 AM

I guess the OP is talking about this one.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/08/china-is-living-the-future-of-mobile-pay-right-now.html
If this is what OP talking about, then this is not a news. These are just mobile wallets, and as far as I recall these have been around for a while like Apple pay, Samsung pay, Google pay and etc. India's mobile wallet market has also bloomed since the demonization.
kkukkugaga

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Hello World!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:24:05 AM

There are already countries accepting mobile payments, but there are still others that aren't applying this. It's really helpful since most people are doing transactions through their mobile gadgets. It's hassle free and not time consuming, but sometimes it still depends on the internet. However I think it's better than the normal cash payment we're doing right now so you can use btc in payment.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:28:28 AM

Mobile transaction has been there for a while and is convenient and efficient, one major disadvantage it however is that it doesn't come with privacy. Transactions can be traced and your activities exposed to people you wouldn't want to know your activities.

Ozero

Activity: 2072
Merit: 180

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:49:21 AM

Certainly it's great! Such applications will be much more, in due course, as now there are a lot of projects connected with mobile applications on the ICO market. The fact that crypto currency will always be at hand is convenient.
Of course, for everyday purchases in bitcoin, constantly carrying a laptop is very inconvenient. A mobile phone is most suitable for this. However, the risks here will increase with the possibility of theft of such mobile phones. After all, they will store information about wallets and passwords to them. This will be a big problem in the future.

Payapa

Activity: 138
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:51:48 AM

The concept of the mobile payment is that you can go for goods on-the-go. It's emerging pretty fast nowadays, and they call it "Mobile Wallet". It's actually a great idea to have it since you'll more likely to forget your purse/physical wallet more than your phone, and it's convenient when that happens. We have it in our country, but not all establishments support it yet since it requires network connectivity for the transaction. As for Bitcoin, it's kinda like the same, but its wallet is a crypto wallet.

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
dinnerk

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:28:23 AM

I watched a video earlier about Chinese people using mobile payment. I don't know if it was a practice years ago, but that news has caused me so much thinking.

Do you like the idea of paying using your mobile phone? What if it is Bitcoin? Can you track your daily expenses with the price changing every minute? Do you think this will be a good idea to give your child his/her allowance? What if the price went down fast in a sec? Will you use it while in a down price or will you choose to forget about buying your stuff instead of making a transaction with your funds in a low market price?

Are you prepared for this? Because the future has so much to offer. We should be more aware and ready.
I think bitcoin is not suitable as a mobile payment for the time being because its transaction costs are too high and the slow handling speed of it adds up to the transaction because the mobile transaction needs to be convenient, Instead of waiting for an hour or two to wait for the deal to finish, we can pay for everything with just a cell phone and get it done quickly.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:30:33 AM

I guess the OP is talking about this one.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/08/china-is-living-the-future-of-mobile-pay-right-now.html
If this is what OP talking about, then this is not a news. These are just mobile wallets, and as far as I recall these have been around for a while like Apple pay, Samsung pay, Google pay and etc. India's mobile wallet market has also bloomed since the demonization.

Well, the OP is relating these Mobile Wallets to the future if bitcoin is the one being transacted. Just read again the post of the OP, I think you are misunderstanding the OP's post.

And I think it is a news since little by little, fiat are being replaced by these mobile wallets especially in China where they state the term "Cash is already pretty much dead".

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
rhayot

Activity: 351

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:58:06 AM

Indeed, it is a great idea if mobile payment will be utilize in our daily lives. Though, there are some companies already implemented and made this kind of application but this is a way better if they will use the cryptro currency as a payment, so, it will be an easy way and convenient for us to pay bills and etc.
Tambu

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 06:04:38 AM

I watched a video earlier about Chinese people using mobile payment. I don't know if it was a practice years ago, but that news has caused me so much thinking.

Do you like the idea of paying using your mobile phone? What if it is Bitcoin? Can you track your daily expenses with the price changing every minute? Do you think this will be a good idea to give your child his/her allowance? What if the price went down fast in a sec? Will you use it while in a down price or will you choose to forget about buying your stuff instead of making a transaction with your funds in a low market price?

Are you prepared for this? Because the future has so much to offer. We should be more aware and ready.

Phone now a days is a computer in you palm using your phone to pay something there no issue as long you're using a legit medium. 

MONARCH  |  THE COMPLETE CRYPTO SOLUTION  |  Private Sale is LIVE!
▬▬  "Be your own KING"  |  PRE-SALE: JUNE 15, 2018  ▬▬▬▬▬
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:25:58 AM

we have entered in the digital age, we must be ready to accept crypto as a means of transaction. what you post gives a sign that crypto will quickly spread to the public.

and in the end all banks will surrender and accept crypto as a standard payment.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:34:34 AM

whats the problem on paying over mobile using?i have been doing this for years now,all my billings payed thru online using my mobile and it's hassle free,and accessible everytime and anytime.now tell me what should be the problem with that?

we have entered in the digital age, we must be ready to accept crypto as a means of transaction. what you post gives a sign that crypto will quickly spread to the public.

and in the end all banks will surrender and accept crypto as a standard payment.
thats what im talking about mate,this is computer age and digital world is entering so i see no problem if mobile is beinh used to pays many bills and transactions,i dont know with ops concern
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:38:56 AM

Mobile and Internet are most addictive factors in the world and without them, it is not possible for us to survive. When it comes to payment most of the people and companies want fast services, so they choose the mobile payments and securely we can able to pay the payments through mobile phones.
SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:42:32 AM

Yeah, people have already started using mobile payment in a lot of countries. In my country (India) people using apps like Paytm to pay anyone through phone and most of the goods and services accept it. Still, bitcoin is not so close to mobile payments here as of now, it might take a lot more time, but it would definitely come in the future. The price variation might cause some issues though, as it is not so stable.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:50:10 AM

Which country do you live in?
One of 80 Million terrorists.

this function is provided by mobile providers (imagine Tmobile being a bank, or Orange Mobile being a bank).

If the time it takes to use a mobile to pay for something is the same as paying with credit cards, I don't care which one to use.

There are thousands of Mobile payment nowadays in lot of countries. If you live in North America, there are google and apple pay, but in other countries  As mentioned, yes this is happening already but it has nothing to do with Bitcoin. Actually, I believe mobile payment paves a way for Bitcoin adoption in the future.

Payment processors like Coinpayments, could pave the way for adoption. even somebody like me, could make a coin and accept it as a payment. imagine if you could visit btcforks.org and hire a prostitute near you, if you had any activity tokens to pay for her. you don't have ACY to pay? you could exchange whatever kind of currency you have on the spot, and pay for the prostitute in a few seconds.

🖤😏
ellabanana

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:59:26 AM

Mobile payment has been observed in other countries already as I have seen on movies. But using Bitcoin as payment on which it is unstable, it's quite difficult. It can be an advantage but can be a disadvantage at the same time. But, the future is here so let's bear with it.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: