Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:31:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $5k Portfolio  (Read 464 times)
trademindxofficial

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 08:02:47 AM

Most people will just advise you to buy what they are already hodling. This is really a big issue in the crypto investment space - trust. Do your own research of each potential coinand make your own decisions. I think we will see more index type investments become available in the crypto market this year which should allow you to spread the risk across a range of coins.
tisumagic

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:04:12 AM

What currencies would you buy with, and why? Looking to make a great portfolio, and somewhere to start. LTC got my attention, but the recent news kind of scares me owning so much of it. I'd like to stay towards the more well known Crypto's and no shit coins. I'd like to stay in the top 15-20
if you want to find safe, for your investment then i can give suggestion for investment in Ethereum, because the coin always avoid negative news, maybe later in the future could be the best altcoin

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:58:34 AM

What currencies would you buy with, and why? Looking to make a great portfolio, and somewhere to start. LTC got my attention, but the recent news kind of scares me owning so much of it. I'd like to stay towards the more well known Crypto's and no shit coins. I'd like to stay in the top 15-20

BTC,ETH,NEO.

NEM is also undervalued at the moment, but has surged back a bit in the last couple of days.

XRP is probably a good one long term, but it's weird as the price doesn't go up in response to good news - and there has been quite a lot of good news recently.

If you want to venture a bit outside the top 20, WaltonChain looks promising.

rallyko

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:59:16 AM

bitcoin, ethereum ,waves,neo,ada ,capp.
Not all coins from the list of top altcoins, but these coins should bring a good profit.

aundroid
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:42:50 AM

go ALL IN oyster PRL
thank me later
https://hackernoon.com/moonshot-finding-a-pearl-oyster-protocol-prl-a2064dc86890

//this is not a financial advice. DYOR

Most people will just advise you to buy what they are already hodling. This is really a big issue in the crypto investment space - trust. Do your own research of each potential coinand make your own decisions. I think we will see more index type investments become available in the crypto market this year which should allow you to spread the risk across a range of coins.
totally agree.
This blind investing has become clearly evident in recent months in the crypto world. On twitter you can always see this very nicely. All the crypto 'gurus' shill their own bags and the crowd follows!
Looks like most people do not even read a white paper.

►►►     MY TOPICS     ◄◄◄
➤ Blockchain Basics - FAQ DE    ➤ [Guide] Protect your Crypto: Security tips for your home computer & network DE | EN    ➤ Crypto SCAM - HowTo protect yourself EN    ➤ [CHECKLISTE] zur Bewertung von ICOs  DE
➤ [Overview] Exchanges, IEOs and their ROIs DE | EN   ➤ [Howto] Use Ledger Nano as Security Key DE | EN    ➤ [OVERVIEW] Recommended Crypto Telegram Bots  DE | EN    ➤ [Overview] GUI Miner DE | EN
➤ Activity, Merit und Ranganforderungen im Forum DE    ➤ Alternativen zu Piggy's Notification Bot DE    ➤ [Howto] Give Bitcoin as a gift  DE | EN
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:04:04 PM

For 5k, I'd spend 25% on ETH, the other 25 on NEBL, get some KNC with the third 25 and spend the remainder on OYL, OCN, XTL, Waves and NAGA
cryptonized

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:52:51 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on ICO stage right now and already on the exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:21:09 PM

I don't think it is a trust issue...true that people recommend what they hold because they believe in it to begin with (otherwise why purchase/invest on it?). 

Truth is, we all see different things on each coin/token.  Many will get it right but most will be mistaken.  Well meaning folks are eager to help and guide...not knowing/realizing they themselves are also lost. Cheesy

In the end, DYOR is the best answer so you will not have anyone else to blame but yourself it it fails.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 05:24:57 PM

1. ETH
2. LTC
3. Waves
4. ADA
5. Ark
Each at 1000K.
Comeback again here by the end of the year  Wink

This is quite a good portfolio there

All of these are kinda good project with good development and constant updates
I believe ETH + LTC + Waves = Great combination for diversification
Starla

Activity: 148

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:37:27 PM

better to buy top 5 most trusted and most famous like BTC, ETH and LTC are all very promising. and this is a good time to buy as the market goes back down
urikmarkov

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:48:23 PM

I would also buy currencies from the first 5. Like BTC, ETH, XRP
jashley

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:11:27 PM

Well that's nice really big money for investments. I suggest you do a lot of search on those altcoins with solid fundamentals or background. Then finds an altcoins and spend a little maybe 10%-20% of your portfolio altcoins with a low market cap and low circulating supply. Goodluck.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
trademindxofficial

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 09:13:42 AM

I don't think it is a trust issue...true that people recommend what they hold because they believe in it to begin with (otherwise why purchase/invest on it?). 

Truth is, we all see different things on each coin/token.  Many will get it right but most will be mistaken.  Well meaning folks are eager to help and guide...not knowing/realizing they themselves are also lost. Cheesy

In the end, DYOR is the best answer so you will not have anyone else to blame but yourself it it fails.

Agree absolutely - DYOR is the best advice.
kamudd

Activity: 466
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:33:00 PM

if you want to invest in a coin that has good potential you better choose on the top ladder in the coin market, and I only recommend Ethereum, NEO, and Bitcoin. but for further electives you should do more research on the advice I provide.

Fenderr

Activity: 293
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:45:44 PM

BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP are some good long-term investments that will be mooning by the end of this year. You could also check out some low cap altcoins for some quick profit but do your own research for that.

Not because I'm selfish, wouldn't want to be responsible if you lose your money.

Kind of like the caveat at the end or like it's often said, "this is not a business advice, DYOR". That being said, ETH, LTC, ADA, DASH, BTC, WAVES are for solid coins to have in one's portfolio. Their worth by the end of the year will be phenomenal.
jhontwis

Activity: 756
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:47:15 PM

1. ETH
2. LTC
3. Waves
4. ADA
5. Ark
Each at 1000K.
Comeback again here by the end of the year  Wink

ADA price can make a good rise. So I think 3 dollars as the target price. But I do not know when this will happen. Waves still can not give the expected energy.
Dalmar

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

Life is short, practice empathy in your life

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:54:25 PM

Portfolio looks good but you should spread your money to toher alts also. There are good ICOs which you can sell some of your coins and invest to promising projects. Keep holding and never sell panicly no matter how markets perform on downtrends.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄
▄▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████▀█████████████▄
▄█████████████▀ ▄█▀ ███████████
▄██████████      ▀▀  ████████████
▄█████████████   ▄▄▄   ▀▀██████████
█████████████▀   ████▄   ▀█████████▄
█████████████    ▀▀█▀▀   ▄██████████
████████████▀   ▄▄      ████████████
████████████   ▄████▄    ███████████
█████████      ██████    ██████████
█████████▄▄            ▄██████████
▀██████████  ██  ▄▄▄▄████████████
▀█████████▄▄█▄ ███████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

B i t c o i n t a l k   ▄▄▄▄▄

DONATION CAMPAIGN

▄
                                   ▄██
               ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄███
             ▄█████████▄        ████
▄▄▄         ▄████████████     ▄████▀
 ▀██▄▄      █████████████   ▄█████▀
  ▀█████▄   █████████████  ▄██████
    ▀█████▄  ███████████▀▄███████
     ▀██████▄▄▀▀██████▀ ████████▀
       ████████▄      ▄████████▀
        █████████▄  ▄██████████
         █████████████████████
          ████████████████████
          ███████████████████
          ███████████████████
          ██████████████▀▀▀
          ███████▀▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀

BE A HOPE
FOR A LIVABLE WORLD
▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄▄█████████████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀██████████
███████████▀       ▀█▀       ▀█████████
███████████▀                    █████████
███████████                     █████████
█████████████                   ███████████
██████████████▄               ▄████████████
████████████████▄▄▄         ▄█▀▀   ████████
███████████▀▀     ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██     ▄████████
██████▀█▄                ▀▀▀█▄ ▄█████████
██████▄ █▄          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄███████████
██████▄ ▀█                ▄████████████
██████▄  ██████▄▄▄    ▄██████████████
▀██████▄██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████████████▀▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀

ONE

little

HELP CHANGES
EVERYTHING

..DONATE..
babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 04:44:37 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on ICO stage right now and already on the exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0

Ethereum Meta is a classic example of a shitcoin.
As the OP wants to buy coins in top 15, than why not buy an equal portion of them all and hold them for a long time. But I don't think you should buy anything right now, the market is too volatile.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1617

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 03:04:13 AM

Anything Waves can do is being done better by a more popular & accomplished competitor; it was probably the most shilled coin on the Turkish boards throughout 2017, and its proponents are still crying about it to this day... If you still want to invest in Waves, be extremely careful.

SerenW

Activity: 169
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:15:34 AM

As you want to stick in the top 20 mcap coins. Then I'd suggest XRP, LTC, ADA, NEO and XLM. 1000 in each.

BTC: bc1qky6p6aptuqcha650dclqhs0k4pawrqc7g0zhz8
ETH: 0x7407Ee8B6cFED6E1cabd67dC91D23D9DB5D7e801
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: