Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:08:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is Bitcoin a Bubble that will eventually burst permanently?
Yes Bitcoin is a bubble it will burst permanently. - 13 (14.1%)
No bitcoin wont burst for years it will go up year on year. - 29 (31.5%)
Bitcoin is a continues bubble it will burst and rise until it eventually stabilises - 22 (23.9%)
Bitcoin will burst and rise until it eventually bursts and die - 2 (2.2%)
Price is on the recovery from that big dump and market is going back to normal levels to reach there and after that start rising. - 26 (28.3%)
Total Voters: 92

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin a Bubble?  (Read 2407 times)
Dondisimo

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:42:53 PM

I don't really care what anyone else thinks, to be honest. I get income from bitcoin and I believe in it. And the rest later years see, as were are wrong.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
salink

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:44:05 PM

Why are there always such questions, 2016 2017 when the bitcoin up there are also questions like this, and from that time until now the market is like a bubble? I think bitcoin is still the future of digital money in a few years, even in electronic payments!
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:43:05 PM

No, bitcoin is not a bubble that will burst and be gone. Bitcoin survived already for many years, going up and down, like a roller coaster. Yes maybe its a bubble, but a mutant bubble. The bubble that pops in order to create a much bigger bubble. Well, let us see. It's better that way.
AlexAtom

Activity: 560

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:46:41 AM

a bubble or not, as long as you gain earnings from it, it doesn't matter for me.
in fact, bitcoin is not a bubble. bubble will burst and never come back bubbling again.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
standley940

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:00:22 AM

But I do not think that bitcoin is a bubble. A lot of talk about this, but bitcoin still keeps on the level, despite the fact that many states are doing everything to destroy it.
heidikarenina

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:26:40 AM

This kind of discussion will not simply go away. Bitcoin works in a circular manner. It goes down, crashes and then recovered. So I think that you can called it a bubble.
blacksnapper94

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:44:41 AM

I do not think bitcoin is a bubble, as many have reported, because bitcoin is different and very special, it is not a company that can lose profitability and fail. This is certainly not a speculative real estate fraud that can collapse due to fraudulent orders and banks. Bitcoin is something else, its value does not increase due to market lies, but this does not guarantee that bitcoin works out if the bad thing happens to the underlying protocol. Not the same as an authorized price or artificial bubble. this is the result of a technological or community failure not due to market failure.
CoinsGazer

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:31:14 AM

Hello,

Bitcoin will burst when the investors (such as finance group) don't want it anymore - but it seems no at this moment and it will not end when it bursts.
Think of this, bitcoins cannot purchase goods as many as the USD does.
Check its chart , Bitcoin starts growing in 2016 while there had almost no retailers or e-stores accepting bitcoins while it was useless to hold bitcoins.
This is obvious that someone or some strength were economically pushing bitcoin price up but it is not obvious to who was pushing (Possibly Satoshi with his mates Tongue)

C. Bergmann

Activity: 803
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:39:13 PM

I really don't think that bitcoin is just a bubble that anytime it will burst though or just gone on the thin air ,
by the various factor of bitcoin no doubt that bitcoin has a potential on surviving on the near future.

I don't know why other thinking bitcoin as a bubble though , but then again , i'm optimistic and looking forward through bitcoin in the near future.

▄▄████▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄▄
▄█████▀▀            ▀▀█████▄
▄███▀       ▄████▄       ▀███▄
███      ▄██████████▄      ███
███    ▄██████████████▄    ███
███    ████████████████    ███
███    ▀██████████████▀    ███
███      ▀██████████▀      ███
▀███▄       ▀████▀       ▄███▀
▀█████▄▄            ▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀████▀▀
Gabro███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
WHITEPAPER
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TOKEN SALES
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BlockpassIDN

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:43:01 PM

It's no more of a bubble than gold. Limited supply, unable to be faked, usable as currency. Unless it is hacked, long-term Bitcoin has no reason to fail.
afroman1131

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:48:27 PM

obviously that's not true.bitcoin is not a bubble and has never been, and I don't think it will ever " burst a bitcoin bubble"

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
cruzjoel12345

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:36:05 PM

I think bitcoin is not a Bubble because the bubble when it drops into ground the bubble will gone unlike bitcoin the bitcoin is dump so low but the bitcoin is not gone it is still here just wait and patience the bitcoin will be pump soon.
M00nlander

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:40:40 PM

I think the whole crypto market (and pretty much all other markets in existence) is in a bubble right now, BUT when it comes to Bitcoin- price wise, there is no comparable technology to compare it to! So i think the price of Bitcoin will have crashes and swings, but overall as long as adoption stays on a positive trend (in the overall long-run) I believe the price will follow!
hrz

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:46:51 PM

really bitcoin is a bubble I really hope the better bitcoin development and bitcoin price is more expensive.
miraxgr

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:39:09 PM

Many now say that bitcoin is a bubble that will burst sooner or later. But I'm sure it's not.
A bubble, as many people imagine, is something that has grown rapidly, by many percent. Or maybe the cryptocurrency market has such a large capital deficit, such a large demand, such asymmetry of supply and demand that this is just the beginning? If you look at the shares of Amazon, for example, in 2001, they were also a bubble. But, first, after shares fell Amazon and other Internet companies, no one not blacked out from the Internet only because, that fell shares. The Internet as the market developed, expanded, despite the fact that shares fell. I think it's a good analogy. And more. Even if you bought Amazon stock at its peak in 2001, you still have a thousand times more money in dollars, because the shares rose a thousand times from the highest point of the dotcom boom period.
There is a good thesis: money is infinite, and assets are finite. Every month 200 billion dollars are printed all over the world. And interesting assets, interesting companies are not created so much, so the concentration of capital can be crazy in one interesting asset. And his assessment can be very big.
goldexp83

Activity: 225

quarkchain.io

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:58:38 PM

Bitcoin is actually a very small bubble compared to other historical assets and industries

a much more bigger bubble you can watch now but nobody really talks about is USA debt.. have u seen?

its something like 21 trillion! u could pile up money and reach the moon with all that money

so bitcoin it’s still a long way to go!

tidus_13

Activity: 290

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:37:10 PM

The story with dotcoms teaches you to critically approach the hot topics, like bitcoin. In addition, the crypto-currencies already have all the signs of a bubble - more or less.
zissmieus

Activity: 180
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 05:47:59 PM

Bitcoin is not a bubble because so many rich people are made up of virtual currencies and especially Bitcoin, Bitcoin has reached a relatively high price in the market as well as many other countries. Monks are eager for this currency to start a new world.
princess.tyche

Activity: 110
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:07:23 PM

I don't think bitcoin is a bubble that can burst anytime. Yes, the price will go up and down, but that doesn't mean it will be ruined. Because this is what an investment look like. Just like investing in gold. Their price is up and down but they never burst.
ScotlandPros (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 45
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:40:03 AM

Thank you for wide variety of opinions on if bitcoin is a bubble or not?

Please use the pole to submit a vote on what you feel bitcoin will do so that we may see the overall opinion on if Bitcoin is a bubble?

Shocked
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: