Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:55:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tips on choosing a course  (Read 740 times)
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:35:20 PM

I've noticed a lot of students been struggling in choosing what course to take in college. Do you have any tips for it?

In choosing a course, you must follow your heart first before anybody else. You are the one who will face the struggles of the course so you should have it because it os your passion. No matter how in demand a course is, if it is not what you want, you will be just wasting your time and it will be hard for you to enjoy it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
kinilawnabakulaw

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:27:44 PM

First, it would be best if you consider what things you enjoy doing and check for the most relevant course to your passions. Then, consider also which subjects you are good at so it would be easier for you to learn new things in that field.

btsjungkook

Activity: 333
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:03:26 PM

I've noticed a lot of students been struggling in choosing what course to take in college. Do you have any tips for it?
you should first think about it so you do not waste the money your parent pays in the course you choose and in course of course you get what you want and you know here you're happy because it depends on your future future
Halig

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:08:33 PM

I have notice when I was young I dont any I dea what I have choose course when I grow up.
Btcallans

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:24:51 PM

It’s really important to think about what you are interested in, and what course you want to study. Is it because you can see your exciting, glittering career ahead? Or is it because it’s what your parents want? By questioning yourself now, you can work out the exact path you want your course to take you on.
k00d8

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:51:33 PM

it's very hard for someone else to give tips on what course a person should take. it needs to be based on their skills, their aptitudes, etc. But I do think there are some obvious choices in terms of what to avoid. Courses that clearly do not relate to employability
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:12:03 PM

I have notice when I was young I dont any I dea what I have choose course when I grow up.
Even though people claim that it’s good to choose a course that we are passionate about, I think we should consider how employable most of the courses are before we finally decide to choose.
Thira

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:39:29 PM

In choosing a course you should know yourself first your capabilities and skill that is related to the course you choose, the important is you choose your course of your own and ask advise to your parents. Just simply like it and love it and learn more knowledge of it for your expertise for future job.
agimat

Activity: 115

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:48:39 PM

Choosing course that is in demand now a days so that you can easily find a job if you graduated of the course you choose.
SoundChariGrabs

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:54:57 PM

In the world of competition, try to figure which streams have more job criterias and go for it; according to me
cryptojohnstone

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:50:32 PM

Pick what you think you can see yourself doing for the rest of your life!
bitcoin27

Activity: 141

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:43:09 AM

In choosing course is very hard but if you follow what you want there are no regret to it, because did you choose it and you want it, if you choose your own you do it with perseverance because your mine set is  need to pass it or you are motivated because that is the career or course you want.
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:50:55 AM

It is difficult to choose what course we will pick but you should pick the one that you are good. What I mean is the course that is related to your skills or the one that you love to do in the future. If you choose course you don't like at the first place, you are wasting time or effort going to school and the result at the end will shift you to another course.
summerbloom

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:04:47 AM

as the students, sometimes its really hard to find the right coursed according to my expertise but looking for the right future ,,thy're  some tips to allow yourself, try and get your schoolarship ,check out of your career prospect,be practical ,focuss on whats important to you ,,and check your family who has been to  fully support your gaol,
Ems30

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:19:54 AM

choose for choosing career is not a big deal if you want to succeed in life,,try to ask yourself,why are you studying?are you study,,looking to better yourself?or just to get ahead of your career?  look you must review and explore the others courses offered in onlined as pay your attention for details coursed in check out of these to make your coursed fit ,
Niobeh

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:24:00 AM

Knowing your passion and identifying your strength are just some of the tips I can give in choosing a course. Think of something that is important to you and suits to your capabilities. Always remember that whatever course you have picked is linked to your future career for the rest of your life.

fahad.khan

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:24:28 AM

Analyze your own self and think, what actually you want, what your interest is and what do you like. Choose according to that and not according to the scope of the subject. Because you have a scope in subject if you are good in it than every subject is good for you.
Inspector2580

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:51:21 AM

Define what you want to do in life and Draft courses that can help you achieve them. Pick the best out of them for the moment and run with it.
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:33:11 AM

Examine yourself, take a look at your talents and skills, and on where you are good at. With that, I think you could know where your career is going. Besides, it's not hard to choose this time, there are exams taken by students before they could take their Senior High School and I think that's a good basis on which course you should take.

However, you should always think about your parents, they could be against your choice if is far from what they've taken during their college days. So you should try to consider their advice, especially if your parents have engaged in business and soon you'll be the one doing what they are doing right now.

ErickMalone

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:18:38 AM

Know what your strengths and weaknesses, firstly. And if you would truly enjoy your job lined up with the course.
Know if the course has like "stability" for the future or how wanted and needed employees of that job. For example, investing on engineering course or anything infrastructure is pretty good as there will always be a need for buildings. And anything lined on industry employment is kind of a hardship as technology gradually replaces manpower Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: