Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:42:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tips on choosing a course  (Read 740 times)
patchinglets

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:17:27 PM

There are many things that one must consider before choosing a course. be sure of what you want.
Leane Lee Natividad Cuenc

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:50:55 PM

It's easy to suggest but as a student it's hard to decide.
I was naive and so were my parents on choosing a course. I went with one and ended up making another field my career.
Though I don't regret having that course, it's of zero use to my current job.
Its not easy to choose a course but you must know it what really you want to take,otherwise you may failed and you may regret at the end.

CookieGums

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:14:07 PM

I've noticed a lot of students been struggling in choosing what course to take in college. Do you have any tips for it?
i would say that if you will choose what course you will get in college, you must choose your passion. choose what your hearts want. so while you are studying, you can enjoy what you are doing. and in the end, you will not regret anything even you will fail or succeed.

santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:06:42 PM

I've noticed a lot of students been struggling in choosing what course to take in college. Do you have any tips for it?

take the course that you really want and love to be on it for the rest of your life.
There are many parents who want their children to go to college just to take the course they want and not their child like.
Being in this situation will kill yourself, how can you take medicine if you dont like to deal with science? and love to calculate numbers? or draw some good bridges.
follow what you like and dream to be successful.
Folajuwon56
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 06:29:12 PM

We all know what we are good at and our weaknesses...
For me, the only top is to examine oneself very well to know what you are capable of doing before putting in for a course

KampungMonyet

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:44:51 PM

choose a course that really progresses good. because courses that have won competence in the area take because the course is good.
Ayaah

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:21:30 PM

Let me tell you this, chosing degree is not easy. You must to think deeply before you go or pick your course. Once you don'y want your course anymore you are just wasting. Not only
oxygensignature0

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:44:23 AM

The best is to know what you like the most and chose the course accordingly.
dashywashy

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:40:57 AM

It is important to a student entering college to choose what course did they take. I advice that choose what is your passion, when you choose want is your heart desire you will enjoy what your doing in the entire year and at the end you will not regrets that you take/choose that course.
Rumor

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:40:47 PM

Find what interests YOU. Don't go after what interests your family or friends. Find something you feel motivated to learn about, and you will be successful. The money will more than likely follow. Also, ratemyprofessor (at least in the States) will be your best friend in finding instructors who are motivated to teaching you the material.
concatmedial8

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:58:44 AM

Choosing a course can be sometimes very difficult and if you don’t know what you like then it is gone.
Btcepenbob

Activity: 161

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:48:21 AM

choose the course that you really love i mean u really wanted.follow your heart&mind.dont mind the people that interrupt..
Zack14

Activity: 128

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:56:45 AM

tips on choosing the course? for me maybe more you choose what you know where you are doing well, where you know where your knowledge is. so that's why you will not have the difficulty in the course you'll take.
Wale777

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:15:24 AM

To me best thing to do is to consider your interest,  your capability and to cap it all consult someone who's professional as an academician
hoaryal1

Activity: 139
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 03:19:03 AM

I would say to take science because its a course having a broder band of different job oppurtunity

GuerrillaBuzz is taking marketing to the next level by creating and distributing content in the crypto world. We've helped our clients to raise more than $100 Million.
GuerrillaBuzz ICO/STO/IEO Marketing, Cryptocurrency & Blockchain PR company
https://guerrillabuzz.com/
Tang lancip

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:28:21 AM

if we want to learn more about and how to get bitcoin, it would be nice if we follow the same course people who have mastered about bitcoin.
Simplyield

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:58:10 AM

You may take every other course but please don't take Philosophy. the boring subject it is with no aim and meaningless study
fornaxplayed

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:25:46 AM

listen to your heart. No need to listen what other says but just do what you think because its you who is gonna live with your decision
LibreniAlyn

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:58:02 AM

In choosing your course in college, you should consider the following:
1. What are things you are interested about?
2. What courses are related to things you are interested about?
3. Among those courses choose one that is closest to your heart, so you will never regret your choice.

joms123

Activity: 84
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:48:04 AM

Before choosing a course, ask yourself the following questions:

1. What are you interested in?
2. What career do you want to pursue?
2. Is your course needed or going to be needed in the marketplace? Is somebody willing to pay you for it? or can you earn a desired living doing that?
Once you have answered the above questions, choosing a major becomes very simple. Now, the toughest part is to immerse yourself into learning. Affording the high priced education we have today is also a challenge, so you must have a strategy of how you are going to afford college in addition to making sure that you do well in school.

Goodluck and Godbless Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: