Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:38:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tips on choosing a course  (Read 740 times)
Croco1234

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:43:17 PM

Tips on choosing a course is focus on whats important you its easily to get you what ever you want
Applechild

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:07:48 PM

Tips on choosing a course
This write up is all about tips on making the right choice on course to study. Passion is an important element when it comes to choosing a course because the secret to happiness is being able to love whatever path you choose in life as career.
However, to get things in the right direction one have to choose from the beginning the right course at the right university or college and you will be inspired to succeed.
The question that always comes to mind is how do you choose the right course? Here are the Top 6 tips on choosing your right course in other to excel in life.

Tip No.1 WHY DO YOU WANT TO STUDY?

There are reasons why people want to study. It is either to extend existing skill set, to change career or diversify their knowledge. Therefore, it is very important when considering choosing a course to sit back and ask yourself why you are looking to study. Ask yourself that question and be sure you find an answer to it before further actions.
Your answer no doubt may fall into one of these areas mentioned above.
•   To extend your skill set: if you intend to study to acquire more skill to be more qualified in your profession or to grow higher with your current employer then choosing a course that is relevant to your profession or work is recommended. One other thing that really helps is discussing the right choice of course with friends or colleagues of same profession or employer.

•   To change career or diversify your knowledge: if your intension is to completely change career path or diversify your knowledge consider choosing a course. And because education and studying are expensive, so be sure you properly carry out a research on any prospective career.
Summarily, prior to taking decision on what course to choose make sure you; think about your existing experience and skill set; Consider prospective careers and employment opportunities; Think about what subjects interest you; and  also talk to your employer, colleagues or peers about which courses are relevant.

TIP NO.2 WHAT ARE YOU REALLY INTERESTED IN?
Interest in taking up any course of study comes in diverse ways. Therefore, it is really important to think and examine yourself about what you are interested in. It is also important to know what course you want to study. Are you interested because you can see your glittering career ahead? Or are you interest because your parents are interested? Pondering on these questions now, you can work things out and choose the right course for yourself.
TIP NO.3 WHERE WOULD YOU LIKE TO STUDY?
Where to study is another thing when it comes to choosing a course. You have search for the best country to specialize in this subject area of your interest.  Maybe it’s a country with massive internship and graduate work opportunities in that industry or a city that has access to specific resources. For instance, if your interest is in marine biology, why not head straight to the world’s largest coral reef in Australia and take up the study right at the source? There is another good question to ask yourself like; where in the world would you love to live for a few years? Studying outside your country gives one with a better opportunity to learn a new language and a new culture, make new friends, and experience a different way of life. If you are happy with yourself, you will be happy to study because the level of happiness in your life will play a major impact in your study.
TIP NO.4 TAKE A REALITY CHECK
This is what to do, take a reality check now that you have found your dream. You know why you want to study, what to study and the country to go for the study. Now the right questions to look for their answers are:
•   Can you afford the flights?
•   Can you afford the tuition and cost of living?
•   Do you need to have certain qualifications first – English language proficiency, GMAT scores?
However, don’t get discouraged, a pathway program may be all you need to scale through those challenges. If this really is your passion, you have to prove it in your scholarship application and financial help will come your way.
At this point what will come to your mind is how long you want to spend for the study which is dependent on the duration of the program of interest. For example we have Postgraduate Certificate which runs for six (6) months, Undergraduate Degree for (3) years, MA for one (1) year, and PhD for four (4) years.
TIP NO.5 REDUCE YOUR OPTIONS
It is quite important to streamline your bogus list to four or five in number to enable you have fewer and better practical choices. This actually takes a lot of research. While researching, there different criteria to judge universities and courses you will definitely come across which include school ranking or prestige, research facilities, practical experience and internships, cost of tuition, student support services, safety, social life, chance to travel.  A StudyLink course search is a good guide to make use of. Read through student blogs to see what it’s really like. Most times  glossy prospectuses don’t always tell you the full story, so there is need for you to interact with people you know who have studied in that country or city about what it’s really like.
TIP NO.6 YOUR OWN STUDY PATTERN
Obviously, one cannot tell lies to him or herself even when you try to do that, you already know you are lying.  Hopefully, you have some idea by now of how you prefer to study. .  Practically, some people prefer final exams, others like regular assignments to keep them busy throughout the year. Some like theory, others like practical hands-on application, some like to work in groups, others like to work individually. Some like verbal presentation of their assignment; others prefer to create written reports. However, choose a course that will match your pattern of study, and you will perform very well and be more confident in yourself. Or, if you want to challenge yourself, choose a course that will take you out of your comfort zone!

tsinelas

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:48:23 PM

I've noticed a lot of students been struggling in choosing what course to take in college. Do you have any tips for it?
Choose the one you dream of becoming. Make sure it is in demand and gives good pay. See to it that you'll also stand out on it.

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
ic21

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:16:25 AM

I've noticed a lot of students been struggling in choosing what course to take in college. Do you have any tips for it?
In our country,  we have already the K to 12 curriculum wherein after graduating from high school,  students will be enrolled in senior high school. This is another 2 years of schooling before they can proceed to college. In this 2 years the students will choose the course that she want to. This is their preparation to college. The.main factor of choosing a course is the capabilitynof parents to enroll their children in a choaen field. If they cant afford it,  they have no other choice but to take any course that suits their budget.
Btcaivah1

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:59:30 AM

Choose the course what makes you comfortable with.Think what is your interest and what makes you happy. The best way to choose is to follow what is in your heart and mind.
Casual89

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:10:04 AM

To choosing a course in a college, choose according to your interests because if you go through something with a sense of fun it will feel easy, otherwise if you run it with a sense of unhappiness it will feel heavy / burdened. it is not easy to determine interest, especially if our interests conflict with the expectations of your parents.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:45:43 AM

The best tip that I can give is that you are the only one who can choose what is the best course for you.  I am telling my kid to know the things that he really wants to achieve. You have to know what you want to become. Knowing the things that your good at will really help you determine your college course.  Choosing the right school for your course is also important. There are a lot of things to consider but don't feel pressured.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Chaaastity

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:13:54 AM

To choose the right course, you must ask yourself what are you really interested in. It’s really important to think about what you are interested in and not what others want you to choose. You Must also think where do you want to study. Think of the school that will give a good education of your chosen course. You should also Focus on the detail. Every subject has so many different options, so it’s good to know the most specific interest you have.
siap86

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:51:33 AM

Select the Department that provides the science that there is no limit. the goal is to add an insight that was never known to man in General. I think all great just depends on how personal interest only.
maerose_sun

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:54:15 AM

In choosing a course you need to know your interest on what field you excel, you need to research the content of that course you choose, what school offer that course that teaches best, how long that course it takes, and the cost of your course.
SingAlong

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:35:48 AM

Choosing a right course is very important because it will make a huge impact to our future so you should put a lot of effort and thoughts to think. Choosing a right course you need to follow what you want and love to do not your parents or friends want and also you should choose a course that will fit yout ability and skills and the area that you excel.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:15:47 PM

I think you should consider what job is in demand in choosing a course. So that when you finish your college education. There will be many work that you can apply on.

ymirymir

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:40:14 PM

For you to choose the best course, you must know your passion and you should know the things that you love doing. Better choose a course that you love not a course that others want for you or the course that your friends want because after all, it is you who will face and do the course alone not our friends or your parents.
neliawesome

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:06:59 PM

Choosing a course to take up in college is kinda hard really because some of students havent yet decided of which course they wanna take.Some students are still wondering what course they fit.My tip is think lots of times what type of course you wanted.Ask yourself if you can make it without any regrets at the end.If you think that course is right for you and you like it then grab it because if you choose a course and you arent interested in it for sure you will regret everything.Choose a course that makes you happy.
Leonia-Ridinger

Activity: 110

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 03:21:33 PM

My opinion on this is that you MUST first find out what it is that you love doing. What is your passion. And many people will say, I don't know what is my passion, or I don't have passion to do anything. But the key is to explore yourself. If you do not know what to choose, the best thing you can do is take some time to figure out where does your passion lay.Take a few years and try things. And I don't think just try it for a day and move to the next one. Try doing things for several months at a time. Maybe you'll discover that you are a developer at heart, maybe you'll discover you like to write poems. Whatever it is, when you find it, you'll know what it is by the way it feels. It will feel so easy and you'll be so immersed while doing it, that the time will just fly. You will stay up late because you can't stop working on it. I was lucky to discover that kind of passion for software dev early.
cryptolandlords

Activity: 96

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:28:55 PM

It is always very difficult to choose course to study  in the University.  Meet a counselor for professional counseling  Because it is a decision that can affect one's Future
Cyptocity

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:15:42 PM

This is exactly what i followed while choosing my career path and i actually made the best decision because I enjoy what i am doing presently;
1) Assess Yourself (your weak and strong point)
2) Make a List of Occupations to Explore.(choose a career uou will be happy doing and not necessarily for money)
3)Explore the Occupations on Your List.
4)Create a "Short List" (Base ona scale of preferences)
5)Conduct Informational Interviews. ...
6)Make Your Career Choice. (Be sure you have done due diligence on 1-5)
7)Identify Your Goals. ...
Write a Career Action Plan.
All the best friend.
lyn11

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:37:27 AM

Choose the course what you desire and what you think are suited for you. The course you choose must not under the influence of your parents nor your friends cause it might turn you into a wrong choice of course.
orangeibmportD

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:09:17 PM

No I don't have tips because I too am struggling to get a course to choose for college studies
petmalulodi

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:03:01 AM

Choose a course that is nearest to what interest you. Like me, I took up Information technlogy since I am into editing and programming. Choose a course that you really love and you will enjoy it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: