Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:44:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: if bitcoin becomes the country's currency  (Read 1140 times)
sabarr

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:41:57 PM

we have seen that bitcoin can change a person's life for the better and the economy increases, but the government has not been able to accept bitcoin as a legitimate currency in a country, so it may take a long time to get the government to believe in bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Saveralll

Activity: 365

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:44:19 PM

if bitcoin into the currency of the country may be very happy people with the existence of digital currency like this because it is very practical to be able to transact very easily do not need to bring real money,

therefore I strongly support the existence of bitcoin into official transactions in various countries ... Smiley
before bitcoin becomes the country's currency, the government must be able to control and manage the bitcoin to avoid crime crimes that harm others. if bitcoin is not set it can actually damage the country itself because all can use it and anonymously.
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 09:19:40 AM

we have seen that bitcoin can change a person's life for the better and the economy increases, but the government has not been able to accept bitcoin as a legitimate currency in a country, so it may take a long time to get the government to believe in bitcoin

because the government cannot control bitcoin movements so they are not yet accepting bitcoin as a new currency. but for person's life, I am sure that every people in bitcoin world can feel that bitcoin is helped them to make money and they can have a better life in the future. like you said, it needs a long time to see the government believe and finally can accepted bitcoin as a new payment system.
Safebit.io

Activity: 50
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:29:24 AM

It's not possible, primarily because a country needs to be able to control the supply of money - otherwise it has only limited control over its own economy.

I think the more viable route is creating an altcoin/token. That way you can have a degree of control, yet still take part in the crypto-economy at large - which I do believe will become the economy of the world.
lakita

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:35:57 AM

Bitcoin can not become an international currency because each country has a different currency
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:44:02 AM

The popularity of bitcoin has now grown so rapidly that almost everyone in different countries recognizes and utilizes bitcoin either as a business asset or as a means of payment transactions.
And as we know so far the bitcoin legality is still a consideration for governments in various countries.

Looking at that fact is it possible bitcoin will be the currency of a country?
And can bitcoin change the country's economy for the better?
I think all can happen at least bitcoin is inaugurated as a currency and accepted by either government in a country, if bitcoin investors use the results for useful activities of course the future results are useful
378budiman

Activity: 299
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:51:20 AM

Bitcoin can not be the currency of a country. Because no country has the same IQ population needed to use Bitcoin. There are always some low IQs, who do not know anything about technology because they do not want to learn anything new.
maxman190

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:57:37 AM

in order to avoid problems in the future, bitcoin must first solve current technical problems such as, for example, anonymity, scalability, flexibility .. I think that this solution to these problems will help that more and more people will use bitcoin not as a means of accumulation , but as a means of payment.
dinnerk

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:01:05 AM

This is a funny joke. Bitcoin has become a currency, so how does this government regulate their domestic economy? It is a good idea to give the domestic economy to the whales. Bitcoin can be used as another currency, but each country must have its own legal currency, and it may not be comparable to Bitcoin, but it must also exist.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:36:38 AM

I do not think it's that easy to recognize bitcoin to be the currency of one country. Because of the price of bitcoin is uncertain and there are still many governments who do not agree with the existence of bitcoin, although bitcoin has started to be known to the world but still belom there is a believer about bitcoin.
It won't be easy but that is possible and very encouraging especially to those who involved in bitcoin. It would be a great opportunity for bitcoin holders once it happened. Many will be attracted with bitcoin and its uses will grow. The demand will get high and bitcoin will gain its reputation. But I don't think it will happen because we will surely gonna stick with the conventional currency.
Julia Wilson

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:39:09 AM

It depends to which country you belong to as in some countries like Japan it is declared as a legitimate currency but in many countries it is still an unregulated currency (remember it is not illegal but just unregulated) and it will be legalised in many more countries as it is increasing becoming accepted as a payment by many companies.
janhllr

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:40:45 AM

In regards to Bitcoin being used as a legitimate currency - some retailers have started accepting Bitcoin. But it is likely that the Governments will create their own crypto currencies and try keep control of where our money goes!
emanjun

Activity: 252

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:53:53 AM

The popularity of bitcoin has now grown so rapidly that almost everyone in different countries recognizes and utilizes bitcoin either as a business asset or as a means of payment transactions.
And as we know so far the bitcoin legality is still a consideration for governments in various countries.

Looking at that fact is it possible bitcoin will be the currency of a country?
And can bitcoin change the country's economy for the better?
Yes it is very possible that bitcoin can be the currency of a country because it is very useful in terms of financial aspects. And in my own opinion it can change our economy. It can make our economy more productive than it seem.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
poletando

Activity: 364

PlayGame.com

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:58:53 AM

for the main currencies in a country? I think no it never happen, why? let see that every country always have their own currencies for their identity, if bitcoin become the main currencies in that country, what is the identity of that country? I think that country will be unpopular than other country that use their own currencies

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:05:32 AM

I do not think it's that easy to recognize bitcoin to be the currency of one country. Because of the price of bitcoin is uncertain and there are still many governments who do not agree with the existence of bitcoin, although bitcoin has started to be known to the world but still belom there is a believer about bitcoin.
It won't be easy but that is possible and very encouraging especially to those who involved in bitcoin. It would be a great opportunity for bitcoin holders once it happened. Many will be attracted with bitcoin and its uses will grow. The demand will get high and bitcoin will gain its reputation. But I don't think it will happen because we will surely gonna stick with the conventional currency.

If that will be happen, then I could say Its a very big help to make bitcoin getting more popularity  and will high demand of course just like you have said. And making a country as advance technology just like japan country which Is they adopt the uses of bitcoin by alternative way of payment on their stores and etc.
vividbery

Activity: 221
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:05:39 AM

I think bitcoin needs to perfect itself in order to qualify as a currency and be accepted by the government. Bitcoin has the potential to become a country's currency. If that is the case then bitcoin will certainly benefit the government and certainly will make the economy a country to be better.
skylarkbright

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:33:47 AM

People around the world are very much interested in virtual currencies and day by day it has been rocketed up in this digital world. So due to vast usage of people, Bitcoin will become the country's currency very soon, no doubt.
strawberrypills

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:21:01 AM

It's highly unlikely from where I come from (Philippines) since majority of the members of the government are old farts who don't even know how to use an android phone. Plus we're from a third world country deep in debt so I guess it'll take forever for Bitcoin to even go mainstream here.
supergorg27

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:34:38 AM

No, I think it is impossible that bitcoin becomes the country's currency there are long ways to happen before it becomes reality because not everybody acknowledge bitcoin.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Dava.Dina

Activity: 296

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:46:02 AM

Bitcoin has many advantages and for this reason it will definitely remain one of the most relevant currencies. One thing is for sure, prices will remain volatile in the future.

Bitcoin needs to filter itself to qualify as a currency and be accepted by the government.

If that's the case then Bitcoin will definitely benefit the government and will definitely make a country's economy better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: