Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:59:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When I am able to see profit this year?  (Read 817 times)
mdead (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:33:15 AM

I have been holding some altcoins since January 2018, But then the market crush hard and I am not able to sell my altcoins because I am in loss with these coins.
Even I invested in more established coins like, Waves,strat,Iota,wabi but overall my portfolio is around 40% down so far.

When I am able to see profit? Holding them for long term is worth my patient? Huh Huh 
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:35:12 AM

I think you will have to remain patient for some more months, btc is expected to dominate the market for next couple of months, after that altcoins will boom, we have to wait im also holding many alts.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Road445

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:36:57 AM

I think it's going to be a turnaround in June, because you can look at the K charts over the years, and most of the time, June is the beginning of a bull market, and I think this year is no exception.

Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:37:23 AM

I have been holding some altcoins since January 2018, But then the market crush hard and I am not able to sell my altcoins because I am in loss with these coins.
Even I invested in more established coins like, Waves,strat,Iota,wabi but overall my portfolio is around 40% down so far.

When I am able to see profit? Holding them for long term is worth my patient? Huh Huh 
Yes it is worth, don't do panic selling and try to hold in my opinion till half of this year cause i think they will pump before holidays.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:49:33 AM

You should have set stop losses before you bought those coins. Now I think you need to hold those coins and wait. I also believe those are promising enough and will recover soon. I also have my own losses but experienced made me emotionless. Grin
Profuter

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:54:03 AM

You have a very good portfolio, it should give a good profit. The main thing is do not sell, just wait and everything will be fine)
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 10:57:51 AM

Not only yours but all investor's portfolio down over 60-70% because of this bearish market. The ups and down and pump and dump is the nature of market , you have see till september-17 to November was the bullish time zone of market and all coins were making new ATH then market entered bearish mode and all coins down over 70-80% from ATH. Now I think as bitcoin cross 15000$ with volume and stays stable , we will again enter in bullish market. And this will happen till june. So dont sell your holding in loss and wait for right time to come.

AiwaDima

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:02:14 AM

You need to forget about a quick profit, now it's not that time and the market is not very stable so you need to be patient and wait a couple of months and only then you will be able to see the profit.
AyaYotoko

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:09:25 AM

The cryptocurrencies you mentioned is good for long time holding no need to worry. You are good as long as you will not sell without profit, just wait for the right time and hodling will be worth it.
On the other hand you may want to read and research about trading. Some people who are into quick profits doesnt hold and gets more from just altcoin trading.   
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:11:11 AM

This is one of the reasons why you should only invest what you can afford to lose because there is no quick profit here because the market is very volatile, if you want your agony to stop then sell it learn and move forward or if you don't need your funds right now then wait for a big pump to happen.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:15:56 AM

You shall not worry man. We have a very famous saying "Patience is a virtue" you will eventually make a profit a few months from now when the uptrend is realize. If you are not unto trading then holding is better for you.
cryptomeo

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:17:40 AM

The market will be in up and down cycle just any other investing/trading market. Currently, crypto market still very much a wild wild west stage, so we are looking at wild crazy price swing. The blockchain will not go away, so as cryptocurrency. With the fiat money printing policy keep on, Bitcoin and other form digital currency should prove to the best alternative. So yeah, the market is eager to go up again in the very short term. But beware, altcoins would struggle and might face another round of bloodshed before, moving to the bull rain again. It should happen again this year. So HODL.  Smiley
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:20:16 AM

It's very much obvious that this scenario is a fundamental issue for most of us that have invested in one crypto or the other. An effective and efficient Business man must be very brave and courageous to withstand hordules such as this when they occasionally surfaced. Avoid panicking and let us all wait, hold and see how wonderfully better it shall turn out to be by the middle of this year, as speculated and predicted
brainitterem

Activity: 192

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:21:18 AM

I think in autumn . winter you will be  in plus . So just patiently hodl and money will come., a lot of people joined in december so they are minus 60-80% now.
Olena9797

Activity: 448

https://auditchain.com

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:23:16 AM

Just calm down and wait if you dont wanna lose your money. Everybody waits now. Market is still down. Hope at the end of spring everything gonna be great

Melech

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:24:24 AM

40 percent is a small drawdown, there's nothing to worry about. Many people at the moment have -80% and still expect to profit by the end of the year. I think your portfolio will be in good stead by autumn.

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
             ▄▓█▓▀                ▀▓█▓█
          ▄▓█▓      ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄      ▀█▓▄
        ▄▓██    ▄▓▓██████████████▓▓▄    ██▓▄
       ▓██    ▓▓████████▓▀▀██████████▓    ██▓
      ▓█░   █▓█████▓▀ ▓██  ▓██ ▀▓▓█████▓    ▓▓
     ▓█    ▓█████▀  ▄▓▓██████▓▓▓▄  ▓████▓    ██
    ▓██   █████▓ ▄▓▓  ▄██░▐███▄ ▀▓▓ ░▓███▓   ██▓
    ██    █████ █▓  ▓████░▐████▓█ █▓ ░█████   ██
    ██   ▐████ ▐█  ▓█████░▐██████░ █▌ █████   ██░
    ██   ▐████ ▐██ ▓█████░▐█████▓ █▓ ░█████   ██░
    ██    ████▓ █▓█ ▀▓▓██░▐██▓▓  █▓  ▓████    ██
    ▐█▓  ░████▓▄  ▀▓▓▄▄██░▐███▄▓▓  █▓████░   ██▌
     ▐██   ▓████▓▄▄  ▀██░▐███  ▄▓▓████▓░   ██▓
      ▐█▓    █▓██████▓▓██████▓▓████████    ▐█▓
       ▐█▓▄    ▀▓██████████████████▓▀    ▄▓██
         ▐█▓▄     ▀▀▓▓████████▓▓▀▀     ▄▓██
            ▓██▄                    ▄█▓▓▀
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ the internet ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  Social Media
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
      ,▄███████▄  █▄▄██▄▄█  ▄███████▄▄
     ██████████████████████████████████,
    ▐████▌   ██████████████████   ▐█████
     ▀████▄▄████████▀  "████████▄▄████▀
       `▀████████████▄▄████████████▀▀
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
         ▄▄                      ▄▄
        ███          ▄▄⌐         ███
       ███           ██▌          ▀██
      ███            ██▌           ▀██
                     ██▌
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:28:36 AM

All you need is to Add a little patience to that portfolio and you have a winner in your hand! Just dont rush into anything foolhardy, there are a lot of people sharing the same boat.
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:42:29 AM

I suggest you to be patience. We are still at Q1 of 2018 which means there is a lot of time for us. Remember this if we will break another ATH at the middle of this year and this is my speculation. It seems you are new in the crypto space. If you are selling in loss and you will be regretting it later.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
mdead (OP)

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:46:55 AM

All you need is to Add a little patience to that portfolio and you have a winner in your hand! Just dont rush into anything foolhardy, there are a lot of people sharing the same boat.
Thanks for that, Yes I am going accumulate more coins to my portfolio. And I am looking to add some new coins too. Any suggestion about which new coins should I keep my eyes on?
Dluretic

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:48:06 AM

I also advise you to relax and hold for a long time, as others have suggested, and you will get the profits you deserve. Because the entire cryptocurrency market is in a downward trend, it will soon change.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: