Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:46:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When I am able to see profit this year?  (Read 821 times)
mdead (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:49:11 AM

I have been holding some altcoins since January 2018, But then the market crush hard and I am not able to sell my altcoins because I am in loss with these coins.
Even I invested in more established coins like, Waves,strat,Iota,wabi but overall my portfolio is around 40% down so far.

When I am able to see profit? Holding them for long term is worth my patient? Huh Huh 
I suggest you to be patience. We are still at Q1 of 2018 which means there is a lot of time for us. Remember this if we will break another ATH at the middle of this year and this is my speculation. It seems you are new in the crypto space. If you are selling in loss and you will be regretting it later.
Yes i dont wants to regret more, I sold my crypto currencies earlier when I was new into the crypto world. I used to sell bitcoins without any major in need of money but now I know the value of crypto.
bitfornewbs

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:51:18 AM

I have been holding some altcoins since January 2018, But then the market crush hard and I am not able to sell my altcoins because I am in loss with these coins.
Even I invested in more established coins like, Waves,strat,Iota,wabi but overall my portfolio is around 40% down so far.

When I am able to see profit? Holding them for long term is worth my patient? Huh Huh 
I suggest you to be patience. We are still at Q1 of 2018 which means there is a lot of time for us. Remember this if we will break another ATH at the middle of this year and this is my speculation. It seems you are new in the crypto space. If you are selling in loss and you will be regretting it later.
Yes i dont wants to regret more, I sold my crypto currencies earlier when I was new into the crypto world. I used to sell bitcoins without any major in need of money but now I know the value of crypto.

Trying to sell them all now would be a bad idea. Patience really is the key. I think you should wait for what will happen in the next few months. I too am invested to altcoins and I see great potentials in them. Let's just wait and keep a positive mindset.
D0miNik

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:52:26 AM

When crypto spring will come, everybody is waiting for this mysterious thing, cuz now we are experiencing difficult times in crypto world.

Bonus777

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:54:25 AM

I think that you should not sell your coins. Correction in the market should soon end and the market will begin to grow. Therefore, you just need to wait. Nobody knows when the correction will end. But I hope that growth will begin soon.

Lewoll

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:56:21 AM

soon enough you'll be getting more profits than you lose.
I am a Hodler so I don't sell any single coin that I am holding since last year that I get through participating signature and other bounty campaigns.
This early January I am holding worth of Crypto Assets as high as $150,000 but now it descends only $50,000 for now but still I have faith that everything's will be ok soon and before this year ends.

Lewoll

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:59:10 AM

I think that you should not sell your coins. Correction in the market should soon end and the market will begin to grow. Therefore, you just need to wait. Nobody knows when the correction will end. But I hope that growth will begin soon.

Indeed, I agree that's the best option for now. Holding our crypto assets will secure our coins and the crypto free market decides whether it will drop or pump.
Although crypto market is volatile, this is one of the best way to earn money because I am certain that the crypto assets we're holding right now will rise in the next few weeks or months.
We will get more profits than what we're expected.

thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:02:14 PM

Do not worry about this. Stay calm because in next months bitcoin will grow up and other altcoins too. So your coins will back to norm price or maybe will grow higher
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:04:45 PM

He need a lot of patience, he bought on tops in January, I have some coins from that time and I plan to hold it. Recovery and after that rise and profit can come in 2 years, more or less, we never know that. Will he be able to see profit this year, he and we I think yes but will you be satisfied with that profit or not is up to you. I aim on some profit, and I will not before that comes, I am ready to wait a lot for that to happen.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mdead (OP)

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:10:41 PM

He need a lot of patience, he bought on tops in January, I have some coins from that time and I plan to hold it. Recovery and after that rise and profit can come in 2 years, more or less, we never know that. Will he be able to see profit this year, he and we I think yes but will you be satisfied with that profit or not is up to you. I aim on some profit, and I will not before that comes, I am ready to wait a lot for that to happen.

Yes i realised that I bought them at high price when the market was at pick, but then the market crushed down and now I am standing here with 40% down.
El_rancho

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:15:49 PM

I believe a lot of investors and buyers who purchased coins are probably in on the same position as you are right now. A lot have
speculated that every January, bitcoin usually goes red and when that happens a lot of the other coins will also go down with it.
I guess that is true since it did happen, though people also predicted that it would pump back up. How long or how fast that happens
is a question no one can really answer, it was a good move to buy coins when the market was done. Holding on to those coins will
surely have it's rewards, just stay patient and be positive. It will pump back, so try to anticipate whats next for you when that happens.
scaledem

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:20:04 PM

You should learn a bit more about the crypto cycle.
Bokugo

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:25:58 PM

Yes i realised that I bought them at high price when the market was at pick, but then the market crushed down and now I am standing here with 40% down.
But if in compare with altcoin, bitcoin stay stable, and will again into bullish the market.
With the policy of fiat money printing techniques technique, Bitcoin and other to form the digital currency had to prove to be the best
More or less, we never know .. still patience
CryptoDuma

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:33:11 PM

Also you can buy some more coins right now. It will multiply your profit!
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:35:09 PM

Its better to wait and hold because patient is good to make success, thats why need to wait.

STIKS1911

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:35:45 PM

I believe just keep your coins and do not panic. Last year, starting in the spring, altcoins showed good growth. I believe this year will be the same. Keep your coins and they will bring good profits.

bitcoinjasensatom

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:00:28 PM

I believe just keep your coins and do not panic. Last year, starting in the spring, altcoins showed good growth. I believe this year will be the same. Keep your coins and they will bring good profits.

I strongly agree to just keep my coins, and wait for the right time coz as what we have observed  the value of crypto currency is ascending. I'm pretty sure it will not drop coz most people are now adopting to modernize technology. Having Bitcoin is just like having a treasure that will make you successful and ready for the future.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:14:48 PM

You'll see greater profit once you actually make the coins you bought as a long term investment. You cant see it instantly grow, it will take long time for a coin to be fully developed. Two months is not yet too long, Butcoin actually take years to reach its current state. Just Hold as much as you could, never give up on it. Youll be surprise someday how the price have reach, if you truly believe that the coin you bought has a potential, then stay calm and soon it will moon.
rockstarr

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:16:14 PM

I also advise you to relax and hold for a long time, as others have suggested, and you will get the profits you deserve. Because the entire cryptocurrency market is in a downward trend, it will soon change.

There are some ways in earning/getting profit, just wait until such time the trading of that certain token well become big and sustainable price.
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:33:04 PM

Look, 2017 and 2018 are years of crypto expanding , the word "blockchain"was the most common during the last year, so just wait when more people will enter the market and current projects will be applied to mass sector
Babyfaceless

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:38:20 PM

Though the market is slightly recovering it is not yet on the upward trend. I think we will really see bullish market mid of this year. Thats why it would be a long hodl yet. But when the rampage start be ready as the rise would be abrupt
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: