Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:13:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When I am able to see profit this year?  (Read 817 times)
jorenpo

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:38:57 PM

I have been holding some altcoins since January 2018, But then the market crush hard and I am not able to sell my altcoins because I am in loss with these coins.
Even I invested in more established coins like, Waves,strat,Iota,wabi but overall my portfolio is around 40% down so far.

When I am able to see profit? Holding them for long term is worth my patient? Huh Huh 

just wait a few months maybe 2nd to 3rd quarter of this year you will see your profit back on track again. Im still holding my altcoin since october 2017 and im on 60-70% lost but still holding
Beazerdred

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:40:08 PM

Wait for the price will definitely return those coins that develop and have a good idea. You did not buy all the coins in a row just because they were growing in value?

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
Mohamme

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:42:58 PM

In my opinion, it is possible, at present the market is gradually warming, the COINS back to the $11000 the key position, if the bitcoin can break through $15000, it means a new bull market.

dominasikoin

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:44:51 PM

I personally think that Altcoin's price will become huge at the half of this year and at the end of 2018, we just need to wait and invest slowly from now,
there are so many analyst said that BTC's price will reach $15k this year.
orkoso

Activity: 276
Merit: 23

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:46:28 PM

I have been holding some altcoins since January 2018, But then the market crush hard and I am not able to sell my altcoins because I am in loss with these coins.
Even I invested in more established coins like, Waves,strat,Iota,wabi but overall my portfolio is around 40% down so far.

When I am able to see profit? Holding them for long term is worth my patient? Huh Huh 
Yes it is worth, don't do panic selling and try to hold in my opinion till half of this year cause i think they will pump before holidays.

I would rather sell now and then buy once it has drop again to a reasonable value. Patience is fine is you think is going up in a reasonable time only, else is sell time.
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:46:55 PM

If I were you, I will continue to hold the coins. IMO, the coins you are holding are good coins and will recover when the market get better. If you sell now, the losses are realised.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:55:53 PM

Dude, sometimes you will have to let go your profit and suffer some loss. Or else you will be missing the opportunity of making profit from some other coins. You might make loss, but you can eventually recover it by buying different coins which has potential and is under valued. You just have to take the risk. Thats it!

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
lesinset

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:56:04 PM

It will be worth it for sure. Unless the prices would really just crash and never recover again.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
frendzona

Activity: 324
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:00:47 PM

It will be worth it for sure. Unless the prices would really just crash and never recover again.
2018 will bring us many surprises. Both positive and not positive. We will have patience for a year.
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:12:08 PM

The coins’ price is at ATH in Jan 2018, it will take some times for your coins to recover. Frankly speaking, almost all coins are affected by this market dip, just be patient and hold.
mikfresh

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:13:11 PM

You will party hard by the end of the year! Don't worry. In the next months we will reach again the $15K/BTC, and by EOY we could even surpass all time highs, stay calm and don't sell, you are much likely to regret it. The cryptocurrency world is just at its dawn.
GrandBcn

Activity: 275
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:14:25 PM

Today I read the review of the financial market as a whole, not only regarding bitcoin and altcoins. The situation is not very bright. It's still not clear how much this will affect cryptocurrencies. But pessimistic moods are increasing.
skelethon

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 02:14:49 PM

I think we'll see some bullish trends this month, but either way, you should be hodling.

Especially if you bought them low.
leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:19:51 PM

You will party hard by the end of the year! Don't worry. In the next months we will reach again the $15K/BTC, and by EOY we could even surpass all time highs, stay calm and don't sell, you are much likely to regret it. The cryptocurrency world is just at its dawn.

Wow, just as I thought all the past months of crashes, dips, reds and losses, not to mention all the ICOs that have failed, as well as the projects that are really getting intro problems this week, I would have thought that for once, people would have their expectations lowered. But I guess crypto and especially alts are still a game and a party for everyone yeah? When will this ever get serious?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:22:55 PM

just continue holding and don't lose patience. your time of holding is not that long compared to others holding for months. holding is worth of your time and selling now will make you regret later.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:30:26 PM

Only hold! Now this is the period that it is better not to sell your coins. I also wait for the market to recover and prices will go up. Every day I go to the site of a coinmarket, but there are no special changes for the better (
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:32:51 PM

In my opinion all the coins you mentioned are in fact long term: Waves, strat, Iota, wabi, but you asked if there are possibilities of having profits this year, yes and no, it will depend on the expected profit, 10% to 39% i believe that has great chance with market highs, now, profit over 40% is almost unlikely depending on fundamentalism. Remember that just by analyzing the graph and the current market.
deklitt

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:39:13 PM

At any time there is always an opportunity to benefit from bitcoin depending on our ability and knowledge, in addition to long-term investing there are sure to be many ways that can be done to benefit from bitcoin like trading for example. Although trading has a big risk of loss but of course we can minimize the loss with our ability and knowledge of trading.
Kuja29

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:53:26 PM

I'm also waiting  to see a profit, my current investment is in TRON, IOST, LEND and they are showing to come back with a very good uprising position, but  watching these numbers going up and down can get you crazy and keep you out from your daily routine, making it hard to stay focused, hope it will not end up with a disappointment
jeanpi681

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:06:33 PM

All members give a good advice: Waiting, that what I think nothing better than wait .
Market is low now, if you have some fiat, you can buy Ethereum, Neo, at the end of year, price will bounce back.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: