Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:32:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When I am able to see profit this year?  (Read 823 times)
Bounty_Hunter

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:57:18 PM

I think this year you may not see the profit... The whole market is falling and the situation is very uncertain now.
Elseye

Activity: 378

ApolloX

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:59:17 PM

Yes, of course. Maybe in the end of spring or during the summer, but growth point probably will come to market.

orkoso

Activity: 276
Merit: 23

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:34:59 PM

I have been holding some altcoins since January 2018, But then the market crush hard and I am not able to sell my altcoins because I am in loss with these coins.
Even I invested in more established coins like, Waves,strat,Iota,wabi but overall my portfolio is around 40% down so far.

When I am able to see profit? Holding them for long term is worth my patient? Huh Huh 

Patience is good when you think that the recovery is going to happen soon, else is just throwing away the opportunity. I plan to buy a big bag but in a few weeks, as for now it looks bad.
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:42:44 PM

It seems you bought at the top, all years' high  Smiley every coins went from nothing to 100x, you maybe better sell your coins before making more loss because this year and the next one will be probably bad.
deean_3one

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:09:05 PM

I have been holding some altcoins since January 2018, But then the market crush hard and I am not able to sell my altcoins because I am in loss with these coins.
Even I invested in more established coins like, Waves,strat,Iota,wabi but overall my portfolio is around 40% down so far.

When I am able to see profit? Holding them for long term is worth my patient? Huh Huh 
I also experienced exactly like you. I held some altcoins earlier this year, but all the prices fell. All I can do is hold back and wait for the price to go back up. I think the middle of this year prices will rise again.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Deborah Christine

Activity: 862
Merit: 284

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:18:07 PM

I think we can see our profit in the end of this year. Because for now i think it will difficult to rise immediately. So we much be patient. Now i just join on bounty program and doing the task because i can not trade again. Because i dont have money again. I bought BTG, NXT, XLM and now the price is very low i just can hold until rise again.
Hammerman

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:07:22 PM

Hmm ... you have a pretty good coins. They are very promising and I am sure they will bring you a good profit. But you need to decide - whether you believe in growth or believe in the worst. Players with steel nerves will remain in the crypto market. I think that in the near future the situation will become more understandable.
sinduarianto

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:10:21 PM

in my own opinion maybe the price will return to normal at the end of this year because the price year soaring high.
taeewo

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:12:16 PM

Just still keep holding, this crash is just temporary
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 03:24:07 PM

You can see profit quickly if you invest now as market is in down trend from many days and it will take support anytime and start rising. If you already buy your coins at peak of this market then it will take a long to recover your investment and profit.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
almtu

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:31:22 PM

For now the only one can help you is no other but yourself. Suggestions of many traders can help you to make good strategy in doing business. The best thing to learn is experience. Experience will able everyone to do such good decision. It can also disable the bad things to come base on experienced. Trade wisely. Think wisely. Look intently.
samuel wead

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:32:49 PM

You should keep it, after that it can be a huge asset, I believe the market is in this difficult period you will not be doing.
yunuzov

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:33:55 PM

We all share your pain. It’s like a roller coaster ride since January and it’s really annoying. We all need to stay calm until this ends. It’s hard to figure out when this will end because every time we say it’s over now , it crashes again . So instead of worrying we should see these dips as an opportunity to buy coins cheaper.

Narinderkaurklk

Activity: 136

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:53:08 PM

Your portfolio is good and you can see profit very soon because market is in down trend and it will be recover very soon. Up and down trend is part of this market and after every downfall market will be rise. but I suggest you you can buy more coins in this down trend and it is a good time to average your investment.
Niveus

Activity: 280
Merit: 120

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:37:07 PM

You are unlucky, since you bought at the peak when the market was excessively overheated. I think we will need another 2-3 months to return to January positions. It makes no sense now to panic, sell something and try to avoid losses. In this situation, it is best to wait out red days on the market.
Yle725

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

The future is your Genome

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:39:31 PM

I'm sorry I guess you won't see any profit this year, especially if you bough at the ATH.

I guess this bearish period will go on for at least 6-12 months

SHIVOM  ──  The Future is your Genome! Own it.
Join our Token Campaign!  ──  https://shivom.io/
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:01:11 AM

I think this year you may not see the profit... The whole market is falling and the situation is very uncertain now.
Well, you do not need to be such a pessimist. The situation can change for the better any day. For the time being, only the third month of the year is coming, it's still far from the end of the year. Since it is most likely that the current situation with the fall of the market was created deliberately, after achieving their speculative goals, these individuals will already be pushing the Crypto currency to growth.
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:52:29 PM

Before this year ends, for sure there will be good news in crytocurrencies. Its not all about winning the lottery ticket, sometimes we need to loose to make everything in balance.

All of my hopes are also connected with the end of this year, especially with December. I am not sure that the market will show its great growth in spring. probably, the alts will start going up in summer or in autumn only.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1020

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:59:25 PM

Before this year ends, for sure there will be good news in crytocurrencies. Its not all about winning the lottery ticket, sometimes we need to loose to make everything in balance.

All of my hopes are also connected with the end of this year, especially with December. I am not sure that the market will show its great growth in spring. probably, the alts will start going up in summer or in autumn only.
Most people do have the same perceptions in most cases when it comes to price growth of coins either on bitcoins or on altcoins which it usually pump out on December but no one really knows if it would repeat the same thing on this year since we do see the problems we are facing now on the first quarter of this year 2018 which I do treat that this is the most worst happening on crypto yet which there are already involvement of regulation and total ban or prohibition.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
xxxkiselevxxx

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:21:13 PM

you need to relax and be patient, everything will be good for the cryptocurrency future
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: