Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:14:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is NEO a good future invest !!??  (Read 3084 times)
cryptoadobo

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:09:10 PM

Yes NEO is a very good long term investment. NEO is also trying to make their name on this kind of industry which is to be a Chinese Ethereum wherein to be alble to conduct Smart Contract Platform too.
bandungan

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:09:45 PM

Chinese coin Neo is most futuristic Blockchain and Neo will be highly competitive for Eth and future roadmap for NEO they are building own smart contracts so we can expect next Eth from Chinese origin.

neo certainly can provide a good roadmap and this can happen because the potential of neo coins in the future will be good. so I think investing in neo provides a nice benefit
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:13:51 PM

Chinese coin Neo is most futuristic Blockchain and Neo will be highly competitive for Eth and future roadmap for NEO they are building own smart contracts so we can expect next Eth from Chinese origin.

neo certainly can provide a good roadmap and this can happen because the potential of neo coins in the future will be good. so I think investing in neo provides a nice benefit
right, and I'm sure the neo will be bright as well and neo will also be the mainstay of all investors to invest. so from now on invest in neo because in the long run you will all get considerable profits

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
a_no_nim_news

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:26:25 PM

Many factors speak in favor of NEO-this is cooperation with such companies as Microsoft Azure and Alibaba, support by Chinese investors and the government of this country. Limited edition and advanced smart contracts are also a plus for this cryptocurrency. It is definitely worth investing in it.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
crpytpublica

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:01:28 AM

The NEO cryptocurrency has already shown that it can grow and that it does not stand still, so if you trust the technology of this crypto currency, then buy.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
joo64

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:14:00 AM

I found this news , what do you think ?

https://btcmanager.com/chinas-decision-to-choose-ethereum-over-its-own-blockchain-neo-is-monumental/?nonamp=1
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:04:08 AM

Now, a lot of Chinese (and other Asian) financial experts bet on NEO calling it the best platform and the most promising project. I trust them, and I think it will be good to invest in this altcoin called Chinese Ethereum
V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:45:20 AM

Well NEO is an extremely potential coin if you buy NEO now by the end of 2018 will be the time all pennies rise and NEO will rise remarkably. Maybe you will make a lot of money from this difference you will become millionaire
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:00:33 PM

Certainly it is a good choice for investment if you are looking for reliability and profit in the future. It is Chinese Ether supported by government and huge economic power. Really good coin.
That's right, so now there is a lot of investment in NEO coins. because if I see the NEO has good potential in the future and has a bright future

onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:14:43 AM

I do not think there is another coin with a potencial as high as neo. Neo will rise in the same way, once the ethereum gains value. it will rise to the level of $ 300 like ethereum Smiley

Beli99

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:38:54 AM

Agree Neo is my long term investment from a technological point of view NEO looks better than many other projects out there as it is also turing complete....Neo has the ability to code smart contracts and DApps in mainstream programming languages such as C, Go, and JAVA is a major advantage point and it lowers the entry barrier for devolepers and reduces the time cost factor for learning a whole new smart contract language ,because with more common languages available to devs more smart contracts and DApps will be deployed on the platform, this will cause the price rally

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
quicysz

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:18:47 AM

NEO is often referenced as having a very good chance, NEO has been a favorite amongst the cryptocurrency, I thinks NEO is good future invest..
raphaleee

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:27:55 AM

It is best to invest in neo.Now the price of neo is reduced to $ 18.This situation is suitable for buy neo.It's good to hold it now.In January last year, the price of nano reached $ 165.So when the price of neo increases, the higher the profit.
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:40:54 AM

Market price for all coin is down now,neo is a better investment

Vlad2255

Activity: 350

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:23:52 PM

I also think that buying NEO now looks like an interesting investment. But I am amazed by rumors that ONT will take a decent market share from NEO in the near future, or even replace it at all. What do you think about it?

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:41:29 PM

I also think that buying NEO now looks like an interesting investment. But I am amazed by rumors that ONT will take a decent market share from NEO in the near future, or even replace it at all. What do you think about it?
Let's say NEO  is one of the top 10 altcoins in the market,  it means that many investors are putting their money into it cause they find out of its potentiality. I'm for sure people will think good for NEO  that's makes this coins having an impressive market trend before.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:04:10 PM

Let's say NEO  is one of the top 10 altcoins in the market,  it means that many investors are putting their money into it cause they find out of its potentiality. I'm for sure people will think good for NEO  that's makes this coins having an impressive market trend before.
NEO has kicked out from top 10 altcoins and it can't be considered as a good asset again. It has no potential if you are realizing about the fact that there was a lot of investors are moving their money from the NEO to the another better altcoin that will try to build the new platform.
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:14:40 PM

Neo aims to facilitate the easy deployment as well as management of assets on the blockchain, while still operating under the protection of ownership law. Proving the connection between digital and physical assets is possible through digital identit.  It seeks to create a solution, utilizing the blockchain, smart contracts as well as additional technology that stores real-world assets digitally.
Joshercine

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:08:09 PM

One of the best coins to buy ever in my opinion. One of the pretendents to follow ETH and easily reach $1000 per coin. Great project with an awesome team behind it and support from Chineese goverement.
Cordwel

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:15:20 PM

I want some opinions about the NEO currency and how is going to be in this upcoming year, is it a good investment or is just something stagnant, is it worth right now to buy NEO or just try to focus in another way!?!
I don't know, in this year the price of NEO has decreased so much, but some [of tokens with neo platforms have a lot of good futures and the price can increase so fast
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: