Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:36:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple continues to partner with large institutions  (Read 321 times)
dioneparaiso (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:16:05 PM

During this week, two new institutions have announced a partnership with Ripple, the cryptomoeda "financial darling" who ranks third in the ranking of the largest crypto-currencies in market value, with more than $ 35 billion recorded. Recently, Ripple announced other partnerships with Itaú and Western Union, for example.

Among the new institutions joining forces with Ripple is South Korea's Worri Bank, which has used the criptomoeda platform for international remittances, according to South Korean news portal ChosunBiz, which also noted that the Department of Digital Strategy of the bank plans to market Ripple's solutions to the South Korean financial market.
cryptomunt

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 04:20:21 PM

During this week, two new institutions have announced a partnership with Ripple, the cryptomoeda "financial darling" who ranks third in the ranking of the largest crypto-currencies in market value, with more than $ 35 billion recorded. Recently, Ripple announced other partnerships with Itaú and Western Union, for example.

Among the new institutions joining forces with Ripple is South Korea's Worri Bank, which has used the criptomoeda platform for international remittances, according to South Korean news portal ChosunBiz, which also noted that the Department of Digital Strategy of the bank plans to market Ripple's solutions to the South Korean financial market.

The way these announcements keep rolling in only strengthens the position of Ripple. If they keep going at this rate I bet they'll pump bigtime again when market fully recovers.
KylesmomisaB

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

Toplancer.co | PreSale is LIVE | Get Your Bonus

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:28:48 PM

Not entirely surprised that Ripple ended up linking arms with Western Union, but that is smart on Western Union's part that is for sure. I have been saying for a while now those who don't adapt to the changing of industries will die out, and good for WU for realizing this at this point in time.

TOPLANCER.CO
Zero commission, Escrow payment & Dispute Settlements
PreSale GET YOUR BONUS JOIN NOW
dicaprio

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:31:23 PM

Many have already talked about what a Ripple project is. I probably will not change my opinion that this project has a very strange structure and most likely I will not continue buying coins of this project, because I consider it not safe
jbautistangina

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:35:53 PM

Many have already talked about what a Ripple project is. I probably will not change my opinion that this project has a very strange structure and most likely I will not continue buying coins of this project, because I consider it not safe
Banking structure surely doesnt have any place to our community,we are a decentralized community and we are here because dont want the existing centralized banking system,dont want to be rude XRP shouldnt be called as a cryptocurrency it is just like a fiat in a digital form just like what visa and mastercard has a plain centralized digital currency that is hiding in cryptocurrency's uniform.

VanKleiss

Activity: 231

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:39:49 PM

The last time I read the news , Bankers declined Ripple to be used in their transactions. It is easy to say they have partnership, but years go by and no bank declared that they will use Ripple for their banking transaction. Not even a test to justify that Ripple is good to use and reliable in terms of speed and convenience of use.
cryptomngr

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:57:04 PM

XRP shouldnt be supported by our community,being centralized and manipulated by the few people behind it really sucks!We are a decentralized community which makes this coin out of place.Truly those people who doesnt do researching would invest to this manipulated coin,and only those who are doing their homework would be safe with this banker's coin.

cryptotnak

Activity: 194

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:03:21 PM

The community dont really care because most of the people knew this coin is a very centralized and was created using the banking structure.Why are we here? because of the decentralization of the currencies,are you here because you love the banks? i dont think so neither i,so if you really believed in bitcoin and the cryptocurrencies you shouldnt be supporting this centralized coin.

nata777

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:10:17 PM

I think that it will not help him to grow, and he will not grow up in the near future. Since recently he was heavily raised in price, and the next growth will not be soon
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:12:45 PM

It does not matter how many deals Ripple Inc signs. It has nothing to do with XRP. Google "fraud".
Technically the post has nothing to do in a crypt forum of a company signing a partnership deal with another company both centralized.  Where is there any connection to crypto?
Secondary, a centralized database with signatures is not crypto.

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:18:46 PM

It is so sad that being so active this currency is not moving inch from its original price. This clearly states that hwo centralised system can get your asses abided to their rules and regulation. If so many rules and regulations are in place already then I am pretty sure they will have the upper hand while displaying the prices to us. They will never exceed the prices above certain limit because they know very well there will be mass dumping of their coin and thus they will have loss I'm future. It's just another greedy team behind their company and I don't like the blend of ripple being centralised and the decentralised blockchain.
joselitobayagbag

Activity: 231

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:22:49 PM

It has nothing to do to our community,XRP is not a cryptocurrency and we shouldnt be support this coin,it is a culprit and a timebomb why? because if this coin will dominate our market the bankers will be the ones who will win,as it is backuped by the central bank.,has the bankign structure which makes it very centralized no cryptocurrencies should be centralized.

Troysen

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:23:59 PM

The future of a crypto is shown by not only the number of investors willing to back its project, but the quality of those investors. Ripple has managed to convince big time investors to invest on its projects, and the fact that these institutions are willing to, shows the potential ripple has.
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:32:03 PM

The future of a crypto is shown by not only the number of investors willing to back its project, but the quality of those investors. Ripple has managed to convince big time investors to invest on its projects, and the fact that these institutions are willing to, shows the potential ripple has.
They invested in Ripple not Ripple (xrp)
In Simple words they invested in your stupidity. xrp is a crypto dumbness gauge, price/gauge up a bunch of lunies/loonies found.

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
rezurect

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:39:39 PM

They invested in Ripple not Ripple (xrp)
In Simple words they invested in your stupidity. xrp is a crypto dumbness gauge, price/gauge up a bunch of lunies/loonies found.

Great summary
I can't even call xrp a crypto.
MikhailLiebenstein

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:41:25 PM

Ripple is motoring. They’ve just had a Korean payments house announce the implementation of a remittance system for 2019. The pilots are starting to go live!

https://cointelegraph.com/news/south-korean-bank-plans-commercial-ripple-remittances-by-2019

TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:44:00 PM

I know there's a lot of negative reaction towards XRP from hard-core decentralized crypto individuals. And I understand where it may be coming from. But wouldn't it be good to have a "case study" as to what a centralized crypto would look like and perform? So that other "real" cryptos can learn from and implement into their system? As long as there are more decentralized cryptos than centralized ones, the community is still very strong. I for one invested the bare minimum just to see how far it could go - will not be investing anymore andwWill definitely cash out when I see meaningful returns, if ever....  Embarrassed
MikhailLiebenstein

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:47:44 PM

This is a good summary of where Ripple sits:

https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2018/03/ripple-xrp-will-surpass-ethereum-eth/
vaso11

Activity: 322

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:48:53 PM

Maybe at least it will somehow raise the price up, since I bought in February and expect growth

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
cryptocrocs

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:49:11 PM

You should do a lot of research boy! XRP shouldnt be considered as a cryptocurrency being centralized and it was created thru the banking structures,being backuped by the centralized bank is enough reason to dump this coin and forget that this banker's coin exists.People should be alarmed because our community is being invaded by a digital fiat currency,do you wonder why XRP's price isnt moving? because it is being dumped by these bankers.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: