Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 08:15:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple continues to partner with large institutions  (Read 323 times)
GBCrypto1

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:51:04 PM

During this week, two new institutions have announced a partnership with Ripple, the cryptomoeda "financial darling" who ranks third in the ranking of the largest crypto-currencies in market value, with more than $ 35 billion recorded. Recently, Ripple announced other partnerships with Itaú and Western Union, for example.

Among the new institutions joining forces with Ripple is South Korea's Worri Bank, which has used the criptomoeda platform for international remittances, according to South Korean news portal ChosunBiz, which also noted that the Department of Digital Strategy of the bank plans to market Ripple's solutions to the South Korean financial market.
I am not sure if this will affect XRP price as the ripple technology is being employed and not XRP.
Victor Beckham

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:51:21 PM

I am supporter of Ripple, I have invested in it and I would love to see it 3$ again.
Ripple has sign several partnerships with huge companies and institutions, but nothing really happens.
Ripples price is low now, but I think this will change in a year or so and we will see very significant movement.

ksiazek7

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:51:55 PM

The future of a crypto is shown by not only the number of investors willing to back its project, but the quality of those investors. Ripple has managed to convince big time investors to invest on its projects, and the fact that these institutions are willing to, shows the potential ripple has.
They invested in Ripple not Ripple (xrp)
In Simple words they invested in your stupidity. xrp is a crypto dumbness gauge, price/gauge up a bunch of lunies/loonies found.

Great summary
I can't even call xrp a crypto.

I mean there is some use case for the XRP token.  It should be their first choice of a token in lots of these partnerships.  I mean why would they work for only 1 piece of the pie.  Why not take it all?

A T O M Z  ǁ  Cryptocurrency Investing Done Easy
▔▔▔▔▔▔  ❨❨   Token Sale Starts Soon   ❩❩  ▔▔▔▔▔▔
adelaisav

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:53:29 PM

During this week, two new institutions have announced a partnership with Ripple, the cryptomoeda "financial darling" who ranks third in the ranking of the largest crypto-currencies in market value, with more than $ 35 billion recorded. Recently, Ripple announced other partnerships with Itaú and Western Union, for example.

Among the new institutions joining forces with Ripple is South Korea's Worri Bank, which has used the criptomoeda platform for international remittances, according to South Korean news portal ChosunBiz, which also noted that the Department of Digital Strategy of the bank plans to market Ripple's solutions to the South Korean financial market.

It'll additionally be intriguing to perceive how the XRP could play into these associations later on. Despite the fact that most enormous banks have favored managing conventional types of cash, it's constantly conceivable the XRP could assume a part later on as a way to right away trade fiat monetary standards, or accelerate payment .
cryptoprophecy

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:55:43 PM

I am supporter of Ripple, I have invested in it and I would love to see it 3$ again.
Ripple has sign several partnerships with huge companies and institutions, but nothing really happens.
Ripples price is low now, but I think this will change in a year or so and we will see very significant movement.
Not going to happen as those few people who created this centralized coin are dumping their supply as soon as the price goes up.Do a lot of research so that you will know why most of the people doesnt want to get involved with this coin.Cryptocurrencies shouldnt be manipulated by anyone,atleast most of the cryptocurrencies cannot be manipulated,but this one is obviously an exception.

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
merrillolive

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:15:55 PM

Korea's largest bank selects ripple in deals. This move could cause the price of copper to rise sharply in the next few weeks. This is an opportunity for investors to buy the Ripple Holder in the near future to benefit from the price difference.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:18:19 PM

This ripple is good kind of cryptocurrency ,just like bitcoin ,ETH,litecoin.I think that the continue trust of large institution in this ripple altcoin gain them as continuing partnership in business and other transactions in the digital world.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
KeithBeeCham

Activity: 252
Merit: 22

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:21:29 PM

Currently, the exchange rate of the ripple is stable in the last 3 months. This project is now working with some major banks to address the speed of current transactions. A project promises to be very potent in the future as it helps banks to speed up transactions as well as reduce costs per transaction.

cryptopan

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:29:35 PM

Doesnt really make sense because XRP isnt a cryptocurrency,it is a fiat hiding in cryptocurrency! It shouldnt be considered as a crypto because cryptocurrencies should always be decentralized,having a banking structure and being backuped by the central banks should be enough reason we shouldnt support this coin.

__ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▇ █  TRADELIZE  █ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▂ __
█≣≣≣ICO Starts :April 17,2018≣≣≣█▃Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading ▃█≣≣≣   whitepaper   ≣≣≣█         
≣     Onepager     ≣     ANN Thread     ≣     Facebook     ≣     Telegram     ≣     Twitter     ≣
daicavung

Activity: 280

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:42:25 PM

Copper Ripple is about to enter a big milestone, this move will help the Ripple grow strong in the coming time. If you are holding the ripple you keep holding on to this is a chance to benefit from the price difference. Investors are continuing to buy strong ripples.

GerardDurwin

Activity: 118

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:45:40 PM

great i think when the market stabilizes ripple will give the top coins competitions.
Cryptohad

Activity: 229

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:11:58 PM

Ripple has a partner again, and many banks have stocks in Ripple. I think in the future all the banks will cooperate with ripple, by using a good platform.

Ripple is considered  have more supply than BTC, so all banks see that Ripple is the future crypto currency. and will survive for a very long time.

besides that, Ripple has a legal law, so we can not adopt Ripple to commit a crime.
cryptomarijuana

Activity: 182

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:27:38 PM

Dont want to have this coin,its a pure pump and dump the founder and the developers has the most of the supply of this centralized coin,people are right we dont need this coin in our community,decentralization is the main reason why we are here.Banker's ass shouldnt be supported,fiat currency hiding into digital form is indeed not a cryptocurrency.

Quesdana

Activity: 212

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:42:02 PM

The team behind Ripple has been working hard for their project and now they are reaping the fruit of their labor. One thing that puzzles may though is, even though many institutions are now partnering with Ripple but still the price of XRP has not recovered and it even plunged. What could be the possible reason behind this?
visiblehand

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:29:10 AM

That's great for Ripple's business.  Doesn't really help that much for their tokens, which aren't a critical part of the business model.  This has begun to be reflect in the token price, but there's a long way to go.
Lumberjack1935

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:14:38 AM

According to surveys Ripple announced other partnerships with Itaú and Western Union.
Among the new institutions joining forces with Ripple is South Korea's Worri Bank, which has used the criptomoeda platform for international remittances.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:20:39 PM

There is a lot of support for Ripple from institutions and i wonder why the price is not rising and the volume of trade per day is impressive ,i am not sure what to make of the situation here ,may be the number of coins in circulation is the hurdle to see a rally ,i am not a fan of the token as i do not see a decentalized coin and so i sold all of my coins long back. Cheesy
newuser20

Activity: 244

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:30:59 PM

And it is good opportunity to make an investment in ripple. But we know that banks do not need crypto with high volatility and maybe xrp will not skyrocket in the nearest future, but it is safe investment i think  Wink
HALLASTERA

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:33:10 PM

XRP shouldnt be supported by our community,being centralized and manipulated by the few people behind it really sucks!We are a decentralized community which makes this coin out of place.Truly those people who doesnt do researching would invest to this manipulated coin,and only those who are doing their homework would be safe with this banker's coin.
I'm full support you! But they interest in profit and money earns and nothing.
seggardinggins

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:34:22 PM

There is a lot of support for Ripple from institutions and i wonder why the price is not rising and the volume of trade per day is impressive ,i am not sure what to make of the situation here ,may be the number of coins in circulation is the hurdle to see a rally ,i am not a fan of the token as i do not see a decentalized coin and so i sold all of my coins long back. Cheesy
this is very surprising with the trading volume as high as it should coin ripple prices rise and continue to rise but the reality is not like that what is possible because of the influence of the market that can be spelled out bad condition? no matter how many times I look for I have no idea what causes it
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: