Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:47:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Golfcoin - New management and website  (Read 26415 times)
cryptoscoope

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:23:24 PM

Why total Supply more than Max Supply

total Supply
1 704 521 723 GOLF

Max Supply
1 700 000 000 GOLF

This is being corrected on CoinMarketCap.

still on coinmarketcap

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/golfcoin/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rdmiller (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 87
Merit: 3

Golfcoin founding member

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 04:35:15 PM

Why total Supply more than Max Supply

total Supply
1 704 521 723 GOLF

Max Supply
1 700 000 000 GOLF

This is being corrected on CoinMarketCap.

still on coinmarketcap

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/golfcoin/

Patience. This will take a couple of days.

Golfcoin founding member
Joker07

Activity: 502
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 04:41:32 PM

Do you have plans to get listed in big exchanges?
Roadmaps?
Whitepaper?
rdmiller (OP)
Copper Member

Golfcoin founding member

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 05:00:35 PM

Roadmaps?
Whitepaper?

All of these issues will be addressed by the new team.

Golfcoin founding member
NGWM

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:40:04 AM

Roadmaps?
Whitepaper?

Any idea, when the new team for GOLF is ready (approximately)?
Joker07

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 02:48:48 PM

Roadmaps?
Whitepaper?

I'm starting to completely lose hope, Not professional at all this new team!
all right, are waiting for June 15!! Will see after  Cool
see you guys
rdmiller (OP)
Copper Member

Golfcoin founding member

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 03:50:21 PM

Roadmaps?
Whitepaper?

see you guys

The new team is not legally allowed to communicate anything at this point.  This has nothing to do with their professionalism.  They cannot speak to the public until legal documents are completed.

Golfcoin founding member
cryptoscoope

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:06:05 PM

what is the final max supply
rdmiller (OP)
Copper Member

Golfcoin founding member

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 04:11:21 PM

There is ongoing inflation due to proof of stake.

Golfcoin founding member
cryptoscoope

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:26:26 PM

There is ongoing inflation due to proof of stake.

when POW will end
Joker07

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 04:27:29 PM

Roadmaps?
Whitepaper?

see you guys

The new team is not legally allowed to communicate anything at this point.  This has nothing to do with their professionalism.  They cannot speak to the public until legal documents are completed.
thank you, I understand that I didn't say otherwise, They're just saying hello!!
Me personally I don't know where is going this project.
In short, you said that the documents will take two weeks to be signed, Okay Let them time!
fabiorod

Activity: 464
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 03:57:28 AM

wallet its not stacking?

[ANN][1MT] Max Supply 1.000.000 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5149523
Gambler? Come and Join us: https://luckyfish.io/?c=ganharbtcfacil
Joker07

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 12:38:49 PM

Many questions without answers  Roll Eyes
rdmiller (OP)
Copper Member

Golfcoin founding member

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 01:35:01 PM

Questions are going to continue until the new team comes on board. That could take several more weeks. We have no control over this. The legal process needs to complete before they can start answering questions. In the meantime, we suggest everyone be patient. This will get resolved before long.

Golfcoin founding member
RichardGillia

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:00:33 PM

Questions are going to continue until the new team comes on board. That could take several more weeks. We have no control over this. The legal process needs to complete before they can start answering questions. In the meantime, we suggest everyone be patient. This will get resolved before long.

There is nothing illegal about talking before the legal papers are done.  You choose not to talk before then and that is your right but why misinform us by saying you cannot talk about it.  That is simply wrong.
Alpa96

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:18:32 PM

Hi guys, my wallet won't sync up, just downloaded the new version, but nothing happening. Do I need to do something to get it going?
rdmiller (OP)
Copper Member

Golfcoin founding member

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 04:52:25 PM

There is nothing illegal about talking before the legal papers are done.  You choose not to talk before then and that is your right but why misinform us by saying you cannot talk about it.  That is simply wrong.

I never said it was illegal to talk. Seasoned entrepreneurs know that deals are never done until all the paperwork is signed. It is simply inappropriate for a potential new management team to speak to the public until all the documents are complete.

Golfcoin founding member
RichardGillia

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:58:14 PM

I never said it was illegal to talk. Seasoned entrepreneurs know that deals are never done until all the paperwork is signed. It is simply inappropriate for a potential new management team to speak to the public until all the documents are complete.
Sure you did right here  "The new team is not legally allowed to communicate anything at this point.  This has nothing to do with their professionalism.  They cannot speak to the public until legal documents are completed."        I agree speaking before ready is not necessarily a good thing but intentionally telling us wrong is never a good thing.  From what information I  have been able to gather about Golfcoin I am still glad I invested and believe there may be great potential here but it does not help when someone involved is telling partial truths.  I have no desire to continue this further and am not bad mouthing Golfcoin but merely pointing out that it is not cool to give false information.
rdmiller (OP)
Copper Member

Golfcoin founding member

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 05:03:09 PM

Sure you did right here  "The new team is not legally allowed to communicate anything at this point.  This has nothing to do with their professionalism.  They cannot speak to the public until legal documents are completed."        I agree speaking before ready is not necessarily a good thing but intentionally telling us wrong is never a good thing.  From what information I  have been able to gather about Golfcoin I am still glad I invested and believe there may be great potential here but it does not help when someone involved is telling partial truths.  I have no desire to continue this further and am not bad mouthing Golfcoin but merely pointing out that it is not cool to give false information.

I will be more precise here. It would be illegal for a new, prospective team to talk unless they were given permission by the current team. We have not given that permission because the documents are not complete.

Golfcoin founding member
RichardGillia

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:16:39 PM

I will be more precise here. It would be illegal for a new, prospective team to talk unless they were given permission by the current team. We have not given that permission because the documents are not complete.

Thank you.  I can easily swallow that.  Best wishes for continued and increased success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: