Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:57:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Golfcoin - New management and website  (Read 26414 times)
Joker07

Activity: 502
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 08:50:26 PM

I offered to work for them and they did respond to me as if they might be interested. But then stopped responding.

As an investor, I'm not sure what to think ...

same here, I don't know what to do: Dump, Hold Pfffff Huh

Have patience, just like the kind of patience you need in order to wait for the crypt :Do market to head up again. Some things just can’t be rushed. 
It takes too long, you notice
Every time you say: it's good next week everything will be over
It's been two months that this story is repeated!
I think there's no team or anything 
You are just gaining time

You are entitled to believe whatever you want. All I can do is report the facts as they are. I cannot speed this process up.
Ok Thank you I will sell all my Golfcoin for now because there's a lot of questions without answers, and I will rebuy when there is news!!
ps: see you all  Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
velk

Activity: 5
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:56:15 PM

This is complete garbage. Deals like this do not take this long. Ever.

The first " big announcement" was on May 10.
Then May 27 it was waiting on legal docs to be signed.
Then a MONTH later on June 24, a letter of intent was signed. Sure it was. And, for the uninformed, letters of Intent do not take a month to be created.
Now, more than another month later there's still no news or movement of any kind. And patience is still being preached. How about some action instead of lame half promises?
Joker07

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 10:43:30 AM

This is complete garbage. Deals like this do not take this long. Ever.

The first " big announcement" was on May 10.
Then May 27 it was waiting on legal docs to be signed.
Then a MONTH later on June 24, a letter of intent was signed. Sure it was. And, for the uninformed, letters of Intent do not take a month to be created.
Now, more than another month later there's still no news or movement of any kind. And patience is still being preached. How about some action instead of lame half promises?
If you can not answer a simple question like this  ▲▲▲
How can you do miracles with this project as "you said" Lol
It's a waste of time!!
NGWM

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:40:10 AM

https://www.golfcoin.biz/single-post/2018/07/30/New-Team-Introduction
New Team Introduction

July 31, 2018

Hello Golfcoin Community -

First and foremost, thank you for supporting Golfcoin. You have kept this project alive, and it is with great enthusiasm that we take this project forward.  

Up to this point, Golfcoin has not met it’s potential. We aim to change that. We believe that Golfcoin can have a major impact on the golf industry, and are confident that with our combined skills and resources we can make it happen.

We are working diligently on a variety of fronts... stay tuned for updates.

Cheers,

The (New) Golfcoin Team

@rdmiller,

are you kidding us?
That isn´t a new team introduction... this looks like a fraud, an illusion!
No pics, names or any vita..  just blablabla....

Sorry, but for me it seems, there is no serious intention behind your words or project...

NGWM

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:41:35 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2018, 07:58:01 AM by NGWM

New Team Introduction

July 31, 2018

First and foremost, thank you for supporting Golfcoin. You have kept this project alive, and it is with great enthusiasm that we take this project forward.  

Up to this point, Golfcoin has not met it’s potential. We aim to change that. We believe that Golfcoin can have a major impact on the golf industry, and are confident that with our combined skills and resources we can make it happen.

Cheers,

The (New) Golfcoin Team

@rdmiller,

Nobody takes you serious, if you communicate like you do! All the "patience" for nothing!!!
This is really a very poor management.
I ask myself: "Are you kids or pensioners?" (Because even scammers would have done a "better" job, on their communication policy!")
I´m out.

Joker07

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 10:41:08 AM

New Team Introduction

July 31, 2018

Cheers,

The (New) Golfcoin Team

@rdmiller,

Nobody takes you serious, if you communicate like you do! All the "patience" for nothing!!!
This is really a very poor management.
I ask myself: "Are you kids or pensioners?" (Because even scammers would have done a "better" job, on their communication policy!")
I´m out.

You're right me too I'm out I sold a half of my Golfcoin I'm waiting for the right time to sell the rest
They don't even answer the message, what professionalism!!
Golfcoin

Activity: 77

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 02:37:57 PM

We’re sorry that you're not happy with the post. It was a simple hello. We will further introduce ourselves in the future, and are especially excited to share our plans for direct adoption in the industry. The legal documents were signed less than one week ago, with a lot of moving parts in the works.

We are now laying the foundation to make this project successful. Your patience is greatly appreciated as we move forward.

Golfcoin Team
RichardGillia

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:36:22 AM

I see people questioning Golfcoin and cannot say I blame them.  I have done it a little myself.
I am not thrilled about the lack of information forthcoming but then again I am not part of the business, just an investor.  No business legitimately needs to listen to it's investors unless they have voting power so making demands seems quite foolish.
I hope for big things with Golfcoin as does probably everyone that sees this.  I may not like the lack of info but at the same time new people took over the reigns just about the beginning of March and they still needed to find people to fill spots so it is not in the least bit surprising that this will take a significant amount of time.  If it was done real fast then the chances of grave mistakes increases dramatically, so instead of freaking out and assuming or accusing them of being scammers or doing nothing, I will impatiently wait as I believe there is a greater chance that what Mr. Miller has been saying for a while now is essentially accurate.  They could not care less about value of the coin right now as it is not time for it to serve any purpose.  Once the program is nailed down and the device, devices, programs, and/or whatever else will be involved is actually in production or already working then I bet the emphasis on spreading information and the real world utility of the coin will manifest.
I could just as well be completely wrong but I see nothing they have done to create a disbelief in the idea, perhaps upset some people by not always answering our demands, the demands we have no legitimate right to place on the team.   If the current group of people had been in place since inception and we were still at this point then I would agree all is lost.  If these people are serious and I personally happen to feel that they are, then this project has immense potential.  Not too many people realize that there are billions of dollars spent each year just on golf lessons alone.  One of my perceived ideas of the device they teased us with is that if it really is good then it will replace a lot of golf pro lessons and hence the money transferring to Golfcoin.  I am not saying what their plans are because I do not know but that one aspect I just mentioned seems painfully obvious.
Anyway, to anyone that bothered making to this point, thanks for reading and I hope you can understand(not intended as an insult) what I am trying to say and also realize that I am just sharing my opinions.   Golfcoin, as with the majority of others, could be a scam but I have not seen anything that legitimately points to that.   Nothing more than slow or lack of information, not bad acts going on.  If it were my business I would not want to tell people anything until I knew exactly what my plans were.  To do otherwise instantly opens the door to even more criticism as things progress or change.
rdmiller (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 87
Merit: 3

Golfcoin founding member

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 12:57:26 AM

I see people questioning Golfcoin and cannot say I blame them.  I have done it a little myself.
I am not thrilled about the lack of information forthcoming but then again I am not part of the business, just an investor.  No business legitimately needs to listen to it's investors unless they have voting power so making demands seems quite foolish.
I hope for big things with Golfcoin as does probably everyone that sees this.  I may not like the lack of info but at the same time new people took over the reigns just about the beginning of March and they still needed to find people to fill spots so it is not in the least bit surprising that this will take a significant amount of time.  If it was done real fast then the chances of grave mistakes increases dramatically, so instead of freaking out and assuming or accusing them of being scammers or doing nothing, I will impatiently wait as I believe there is a greater chance that what Mr. Miller has been saying for a while now is essentially accurate.  They could not care less about value of the coin right now as it is not time for it to serve any purpose.  Once the program is nailed down and the device, devices, programs, and/or whatever else will be involved is actually in production or already working then I bet the emphasis on spreading information and the real world utility of the coin will manifest.
I could just as well be completely wrong but I see nothing they have done to create a disbelief in the idea, perhaps upset some people by not always answering our demands, the demands we have no legitimate right to place on the team.   If the current group of people had been in place since inception and we were still at this point then I would agree all is lost.  If these people are serious and I personally happen to feel that they are, then this project has immense potential.  Not too many people realize that there are billions of dollars spent each year just on golf lessons alone.  One of my perceived ideas of the device they teased us with is that if it really is good then it will replace a lot of golf pro lessons and hence the money transferring to Golfcoin.  I am not saying what their plans are because I do not know but that one aspect I just mentioned seems painfully obvious.
Anyway, to anyone that bothered making to this point, thanks for reading and I hope you can understand(not intended as an insult) what I am trying to say and also realize that I am just sharing my opinions.   Golfcoin, as with the majority of others, could be a scam but I have not seen anything that legitimately points to that.   Nothing more than slow or lack of information, not bad acts going on.  If it were my business I would not want to tell people anything until I knew exactly what my plans were.  To do otherwise instantly opens the door to even more criticism as things progress or change.

A very intelligent and well-written comment. What a pleasure.

Golfcoin founding member
RichardGillia

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:22:29 AM

Just thought it worth tossing this out there as well:  I have not met anyone that is involved with Golfcoin but hope to in the future.
I have no enticement to post what I have already done other than my own personal satisfaction of knowing I call it as I see it.  If so desired, you can see that I have inappropriately, even though some of my points were completely accurate, hammered Golfcoin here a few pages back and months back.  I was, at that time also, through this platform, essentially speaking to Mr. Miller so if one wishes to question my honesty on this then I will have no choice but to question their perception of reality.
Joker07

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 10:46:46 AM

When will we learn how Golfcoin will be integrated into the snapshot kiosk? I keep hearing we should be excited, but after months at least give us something to be excited about. Or a time frame like, "in one month we will have a roadmap, or new website, or post the real team pictures"... What has actually been happening? Even an update that says, it's been taking longer than hoped would be nice for the community you guys say "have kept this project alive". Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Thank you
ZellaAnders

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:29:53 PM

Golf industry is for the rich and privileged white people, we all know that. Just kidding, but there's some truth to that statement, there's a lot of money to be made when it comes to golf Smiley  I'm gonna support this project, there's not a single doubt about it.
Golfcoin

Activity: 77

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 12:25:36 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2018, 03:19:40 PM by Golfcoin

We’d like to briefly address some of the feedback we’ve received:

1. Engaging the community: We believe this is very important time for Golfcoin. We don’t want to lose sight of how important our supporters are to make Golfcoin a success. We are going to continue to reach out to community members through our various social media channels and will be providing regular updates as appropriate.

2. How you can use Golfcoin:
We hope to have positive news on this soon, including Snapshot Kiosk. Your questions are valid and important, and we will be addressing them comprehensively when we can.

3. Price: The crypto space is experiencing a reckoning of sorts, and we believe that is a good thing. Phony projects will disappear, and serious projects will emerge. We are a serious project. We are not worried about the day-to-day price swings. (And if you are, we are shocked you are in this space!) Again, we are putting the pieces together to impact the industry in a big way. If and when this happens, the price of Golfcoin will follow – in a big way.

Looking forward to big things. Thank you all!

Cheers,
Golfcoin Team

Azazello82

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:46:42 AM

a dubious project, but I'll watch
velk

Activity: 5
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:23:14 PM
Merited by Joker07 (5)

1. Engaging the community: We believe this is very important time for Golfcoin. We don’t want to lose sight of how important our supporters are to make Golfcoin a success. We are going to continue to reach out to community members through our various social media channels and will be providing regular updates as appropriate.

We hope to have positive news on this soon, including Snapshot Kiosk. Your questions are valid and important, and we will be addressing them comprehensively when we can.

3. Price: The crypto space is experiencing a reckoning of sorts, and we believe that is a good thing. Phony projects will disappear, and serious projects will emerge. We are a serious project. We are not worried about the day-to-day price swings. (And if you are, we are shocked you are in this space!) Again, we are putting the pieces together to impact the industry in a big way. If and when this happens, the price of Golfcoin will follow – in a big way.

Cheers,
Golfcoin Team

Sorry "Golfcoin Team", you are going to have to do a lot better than this. It is very true that the space is full of sham projects. So far you are responding exactly like every phony project I've ever seen. Just saying "we're a serious project" doesn't make it true. You have to show real progress and you have to do it fast.

1. Community engagement is important? Maybe you want to spend less time tweeting about Tiger's swing and more time engaging the community with how to make this a success. An actual introduction of the team is critical. Right now my assumption is that there is no new team, it's just the same old one with a new profile name. There's zero proof to the contrary.

2. More claims of positive news "soon". When is soon? A week, a month, a year, end of the twenty-first century? There's no trust because you've yet to establish trustworthiness. You must establish project deadlines, and you must hit them. Website is a mess, wallet is woefully outdated and contains minimal functionality.

3. I don't see a lot of comments about price swings, what I see are a lot fo frustrated people that you don't appear to be leading this project forward in any meaningful direction. It's more of the same. Promises and requests for patience since things 'take time'. No one is looking for empty words, we want action and leadership. Frankly it doesn't matter at all how big the industry you are chasing is if you are unable to demonstrate the ability to do the most basic elements of business.
vodyanoykiki

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:36:44 PM

a dubious project, but I'll watch
I like the theme, when it has not only positive feedback about the project. Apparently you really need to study the Golfcoin project in detail to understand whether it is worth investing in it or not.
fabiorod

Activity: 464
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 02:50:32 AM

Cheers,
Golfcoin Team

Sorry "Golfcoin Team", you are going to have to do a lot better than this. It is very true that the space is full of sham projects. So far you are responding exactly like every phony project I've ever seen. Just saying "we're a serious project" doesn't make it true. You have to show real progress and you have to do it fast.

1. Community engagement is important? Maybe you want to spend less time tweeting about Tiger's swing and more time engaging the community with how to make this a success. An actual introduction of the team is critical. Right now my assumption is that there is no new team, it's just the same old one with a new profile name. There's zero proof to the contrary.

2. More claims of positive news "soon". When is soon? A week, a month, a year, end of the twenty-first century? There's no trust because you've yet to establish trustworthiness. You must establish project deadlines, and you must hit them. Website is a mess, wallet is woefully outdated and contains minimal functionality.

3. I don't see a lot of comments about price swings, what I see are a lot fo frustrated people that you don't appear to be leading this project forward in any meaningful direction. It's more of the same. Promises and requests for patience since things 'take time'. No one is looking for empty words, we want action and leadership. Frankly it doesn't matter at all how big the industry you are chasing is if you are unable to demonstrate the ability to do the most basic elements of business.

I would like to see some Progress too

[ANN][1MT] Max Supply 1.000.000 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5149523
Gambler? Come and Join us: https://luckyfish.io/?c=ganharbtcfacil
kickstarter

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:49:02 AM

Golf industry is for the rich and privileged white people, we all know that Smiley
Just kidding, but there's some truth to that statement, there's a lot of money to be made when it comes to golf Smiley I'm gonna support this project, there's not a single doubt about it Smiley
Stackbit

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:01:08 PM

Its the end?
EbenTheva

Activity: 370

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:00:06 PM

So what is this ERC20 conversion? Why now? What could be the benefit? I thought the ETH chain had some scaling issues already and why are we trying to clog it even more? Can the Dev Team provide a comparison?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: