Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:29:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Golfcoin - New management and website  (Read 26415 times)
sparky2

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 06:40:09 PM

With younger golfers starting to winner major championships like 23 year old Collin Morikawa did this weekend when he won the PGA Championship, it creates opportunity for GolfCoin to get a foothold. Younger people are familiar with cryptocurrency and not afraid of it. We should reach out to Collin’s agent and see if he would sport the GolfCoin logo while playing. Offer him a sum of GolfCoins to do so. That would be good publicity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fouzi124

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 12:48:31 AM

Hi there ..

What happened to this token .. any updates Soon .. been thinking of investing but since there was no volume m little hesitated .. any of the team reply plz !!
Golfcoin

Activity: 77

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2020, 10:43:49 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2020, 02:10:54 PM by Golfcoin

Please stop trolling and spreading FUD Crypto-Dzayer. We’ve addressed your specific questions many many times and you’ve been in and out of support for Golfcoin through all of it. If something is an emergency most of the community knows that we reply very quickly if you message support@golfcoin.cc.

The team receives dozens of questions and suggestions daily and while we do our best to answer all of them we also have the actual business to work on. I’m sure you’ve been able to see the progress on the website so far as well, but that’s not the only thing that’s been happening.

Our team has always believed that Golfcoin truly does have multiple use cases for the entire sport of golf. Not just on exchanges or sending between wallets, but real value in a roughly 80+ billion industry.

Even though Golfcoin was not a major ICO and has been through multiple teams trying to make it a success, it absolutely does not mean that it will never have it’s day to shine, but it does take time when there hasn’t been millions of dollars pumped into it like other companies have had.

Again if there are specific questions someone needs answered right away it’s usually better to email directly.
EbenTheva

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 03:45:18 AM

Where did you post it for sale?  Private or public??
NGWM

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 17, 2020, 07:38:22 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2020, 07:31:04 PM by NGWM

https://pressroom.warnermediagroup.com/na/blocklete-games-launch

This is an orpportunity.... play online and use your earned tokens in real life .... joint venture?
Maybe European Union whould support such an idea, to bring the gamers doing some sports...

ATARI launches a new console and his own cryptomarket, too:
https://www.atarichain.com/  

Are they interestet in GOLF? Ask them...

https://www.marketscreener.com/quote/stock/ATARI-2168735/company/
Golfcoin

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2020, 03:22:48 PM

Thanks NGWM we’ll definitely read about this more, but from the looks of it ATARI isn’t launching this until late 2020. Recently our biggest concern has become increasingly high Gas fees. Since they will use ERC20 like Golfcoin currently does we’re guessing they might be re-thinking what platform to utilize. One of Golfcoin’s use cases was ticket authentication at industry held events, but for obvious reasons it’s impractical to be spending more in ETH to send transactions than what is being sent in GOLF. ETH2.0 is said to decrease these fees once live, however as massive adoption happens it’s still thought Gas could be relatively high. Right now we are researching and considering other blockchains that have been focused on these scaling issues, some of which seem to have already solved what ETH2.0 will. Unsure of the timing on any changeover, but we are following other projects and their proposed solutions for addressing these concerns as well.
sparky2

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 17, 2020, 05:21:06 PM

Huuuuuum
Now You have competition what good news!!
Let see how they react

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/golff#markets
https://www.golff.finance/

PS: they said that (Media Kit & Branding Page) will be done before the end of August. 
After that they change it to close to complete!!
always late lol

I'm watching u very precisely even though I'm not at home  Smiley

hmmmmmmm......I have been watching you very closely Crypto-Dzayer..and your track record is Solid....I am referring to your track record of spreading FUD and posting harmful and useless information.  You have a very solid track record of nothing but HORSEHIT!    But don't take my word for it, lets consider your last three posts.: you have said GOLF is a joke and nobody is interested, you then posted that you were selling your 428 million coins for less than 1 Satoshi just so everyone would have to go thru your 428 million pieces before the coin could go up., and the finally you post a couple links about a company that is NOT a competitor and falsely said that GOLFCOIN has competition now.  The only thing that Golff Finance and GOLFCOIN have in common is the letters G, O, L & F.  They are a DEFI business.

I just don't understand why you are so hateful.  If you are upset about the fact that lots of other crypto coins with No REAL SUBSTANCE to them are trading on multiple exchanges while GOLFCOIN, with a great backstory, can't seem to get anything going, then just say so. There

Instead of being part of the problem why not offer solutions that make sense.  Here is an idea, instead of using your huge position as a weapon against GOLFCOIN and it's holders like myself, why don't you use it as a tool  and create liquidity by acting as a market maker.  That would be helpful and you have enough shares to do it well and make profit while doing so.

Lastly, NOBODY is going to take you seriously if the points you bring to the table are inaccurate or hurtful. It doesn't matter if you have a 400 million coins or zero coins, your only as good as what you bring to the table.
BinaryOptionBlog

Activity: 58

View Profile
October 31, 2020, 09:21:36 PM

Youtube channel is gone   Shocked Shocked
Not a good sign
Golfcoin

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2020, 11:44:06 PM

Not a good sign

Golfcoin is undergoing change of management and ownership. More information to come.
senan406

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 10:33:53 PM

Not a good sign

Golfcoin is undergoing change of management and ownership. More information to come.
Ok Cool, Looking forward...

Nice  Wink
BinaryOptionBlog

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 12:16:10 PM

Not a good sign

Ok Cool, Looking forward...

Nice  Wink
Yup, I don't know if there is a new team who wanna take over the project, waiting for more info
BinaryOptionBlog

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 10:20:12 AM

it has been almost one month since the last Golfcoin message, can we expect some good news?
Golfcoin

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2020, 12:47:42 PM

it has been almost one month since the last Golfcoin message, can we expect some good news?

The golf sector is in turmoil. It is nearly impossible to put together new funding and a new team now. The state of the elections, and COVID, makes this all the more difficult. Don't expect to hear of any progress until later in the first quarter of 2021, at best. But also know that I have been working on this project for nearly 20 years and will not abandon it. I have raised millions of dollars and hired numerous teams. I believe we will eventually be successful, but it will require considerable patience. Just being honest with you all.
BinaryOptionBlog

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 01:40:54 PM

The golf sector is in turmoil. It is nearly impossible to put together new funding and a new team now. The state of the elections, and COVID, makes this all the more difficult. Don't expect to hear of any progress until later in the first quarter of 2021, at best. But also know that I have been working on this project for nearly 20 years and will not abandon it. I have raised millions of dollars and hired numerous teams. I believe we will eventually be successful, but it will require considerable patience. Just being honest with you all.

Thank You for your honesty i appreciate it
I Have a friend who introduced me through the crypto world, he sold me his personal golf, so I will just keep it and enjoy it
Bye-bye
BinaryOptionBlog

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 08:02:56 PM

Bitcoin on fire close to 21k
Would be really nice for GOLF to have some solid good news in the next couple of weeks!
EbenTheva

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 11:15:01 PM

Understand the predicament you are in. But don't give up. 20 years in a project is a looooong time. So hope to see you turn this around in 2021. It is realistic not to expect anything now. But any news coming from you will be much appreciated.

Wishing the entire GolfCoin team a Merry Christmas and a hopeful New Year.
BinaryOptionBlog

View Profile
December 24, 2020, 05:55:28 PM

May this Christmas season bring you closer to all those that you treasure in your heart. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year All!
Golfcoin

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2020, 06:13:17 PM

Thanks to all of you for the holiday wishes.  Same back to you.
coinsolidation.org

Activity: 68
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2020, 06:24:51 PM

Hi,

This project sounds very incredible. I am a fan of Golf.

A suggestion, you could use or buy the following two domains that are free to buy on the site where you trust the most, which can be used as a reference for your project.

It's just a suggestion.

These domains are for purchase and would be a good option for your project.

www.cryptogolf.io
www.cryptogolf.net
Golfcoin

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2020, 01:02:24 PM

last update from Altilly
https://www.altilly.com/index.html
Golfcoin is not on the safe list that's mean all coins that remain in the exchange are gone Undecided
We need news from the golf team if possible!!

Sorry, but I have nothing useful to share on this issue.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: