Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:35:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Golfcoin - New management and website  (Read 26414 times)
Golfcoin

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2021, 12:51:37 PM

That is old information.

a friend on Twitter just send me this
https://opencorporates.com/companies/us_va/S7606884

this is old right? or have nothing to do with the project?
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BinaryOptionBlog

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 02:27:05 PM

That is old information.

a friend on Twitter just send me this
https://opencorporates.com/companies/us_va/S7606884

this is old right? or have nothing to do with the project?
Nice to have you back
BinaryOptionBlog

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 02:32:07 PM

it has been almost one month since the last Golfcoin message, can we expect some good news?

The golf sector is in turmoil. It is nearly impossible to put together new funding and a new team now. The state of the elections, and COVID, makes this all the more difficult. Don't expect to hear of any progress until later in the first quarter of 2021, at best. But also know that I have been working on this project for nearly 20 years and will not abandon it. I have raised millions of dollars and hired numerous teams. I believe we will eventually be successful, but it will require considerable patience. Just being honest with you all.
As mentioned earlier, can we see any improvement in the first quarter of 2021?
Golfcoin

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2021, 03:42:35 PM

More likely the 2nd quarter.

it has been almost one month since the last Golfcoin message, can we expect some good news?

The golf sector is in turmoil. It is nearly impossible to put together new funding and a new team now. The state of the elections, and COVID, makes this all the more difficult. Don't expect to hear of any progress until later in the first quarter of 2021, at best. But also know that I have been working on this project for nearly 20 years and will not abandon it. I have raised millions of dollars and hired numerous teams. I believe we will eventually be successful, but it will require considerable patience. Just being honest with you all.

BinaryOptionBlog

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 07:33:49 PM

Ok, Bitcoin is rocking I wish we can catch the train
BinaryOptionBlog

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 05:12:18 PM

another sad story for Golfcoin, after get delisted from CMC now is the time for coingecko
Cause: Coin is inactive, No trading activity recorded by exchanges integrated on CoinGecko in the past 2 months
that's a shame and we're in Big Bullrun Cycle

You should contact them to explain the current situation    Hello@coingecko.com

Well, you should expect that the administrator's preferences are still looking for a new good team to take care of his baby-project + no exchanges that can be used for golf, and no transactions/volume means delisting so let's work hard and pray
BinaryOptionBlog

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 09:54:28 PM

Sir, when you have time Please? Are Golf products ready? (SnapShot and Golfcoin reward programs, ecosystem...) or golf club will have a new version after obtaining a new team. I think this is for sure because all golf videos have been removed? correct
BinaryOptionBlog

View Profile
March 01, 2021, 05:10:23 PM

Hello, mate any news about GolfCoin (new team), First Regulated Token https://inx.co/ we wich golf can do the same.
Golfcoin

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2021, 12:49:51 PM

Hello, mate any news about GolfCoin (new team), First Regulated Token https://inx.co/ we wich golf can do the same.

Not yet.
sparky2

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 07:40:09 PM

I am willing to help you develop the GOLFCOIN.

I have a small position (about 8 million coins) that I originally obtained thru mining when GOLFCOIN was still a SHA-256 coin a few years ago.

I have a vested interest in seeing this coin succeed and am willing to help out.

Golfcoin

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2021, 12:14:45 PM

Thank you for your offers to help. When the right time comes, I may well take you up on that. At the moment, I am dealing with Parkinson's disease and can't devote much energy to Golfcoin... especially in the area of funding, which the project badly needs. But I believe the time will come when the project is reborn. I will not walk away from it.
BinaryOptionBlog

View Profile
March 06, 2021, 07:16:09 PM

Good luck sir
BinaryOptionBlog

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 01:59:11 PM

how are you today? Are you feeling better? The second quarter is coming soon, I hope you have found your way to locate new sponsors and new teams
Especially at this moment, when all big companies/banks are bullish on cryptocurrency. Thanks

BinaryOptionBlog

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 10:35:39 AM

how are you today? Are you feeling better? The second quarter is coming soon, I hope you have found your way to locate new sponsors and new teams
Especially at this moment, when all big companies/banks are bullish on cryptocurrency. Thanks

if you look at the old posts you would find a lot of conversations about this topic the owner of the Golf-coin was waiting for this opportunity of mass adoption to talk to the industry of Golf about his project and he has raised huge sums for the success of his project, and now when it's come, there is no team to do the works what shitty luck, I'm sorry that he can't locate a better team.
I'm holding since 2018 and at this time I just wanna my Bitcoin invested back
I'm not complaining at all cause I know it isn't his fault the Golf-projet had a lot of chances to success

Three to four years of patience, you just want to get your money back, you look desperate, my friend, don’t worry I feel you
BinaryOptionBlog

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 10:58:44 PM

Greeting, any update sir?
BinaryOptionBlog

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 10:23:31 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2021, 10:55:55 PM by BinaryOptionBlog

Hello there Well, we arrived in the second quarter, all Altcoins started to move, reached the highest level in history or even broke it, Bitcoin's dominance is 55% still falling When golf will be listed in good exchanges, update the website, the new team aboard... etc., can you please answer me when u have time?

Otherwise, I did some research and found out that your project Golf has a new chain (not eth chain) with the same vision and a new website is there a swap coming soon? I don’t know If can I post the links here? should i wait for the next updates? thank you very much
Golfcoin

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2021, 10:45:09 AM

Hello there Well, we arrived in the second quarter, all Altcoins started to move, reached the highest level in history or even broke it, Bitcoin's dominance is 55% still falling When golf will be listed in good exchanges, update the website, the new team aboard... etc., can you please answer me when u have time?

Otherwise, I did some research and found out that your project Golf has a new chain (not eth chain) with the same vision and a new website is there a swap coming soon? I don’t know If can I post the links here? should i wait for the next updates? thank you very much

Please post the links here.
BinaryOptionBlog

View Profile
April 05, 2021, 11:41:17 AM
Last edit: April 05, 2021, 12:40:11 PM by BinaryOptionBlog

there you go!

The GOLFHUB18 App will provide contactless payment, online tee time bookings, and a digital membership ID as proof of health (negative test or vaccination) to create a safer environment for all golfers and course staff members.

(Same project, same resolutions)

Explorer ( Binance Chain ): https://bscscan.com/token/0xd0973d16f9f491cfb0af0ce23c1f032288fc654c

there are a few daily trades on pancakeSwap

Twitter: https://twitter.com/golfhub18

what do you think? good catch lol  Cheesy

Now you should work really hard before seeing your project/Idea stolen
Golfhub18 App launch and partnership announcements scheduled for Q1 2022.  (It's time to do the right thing, we have faith in you don't let us down)
Golfcoin

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2021, 12:50:28 PM

there you go!

The GOLFHUB18 App will provide contactless payment, online tee time bookings, and a digital membership ID as proof of health (negative test or vaccination) to create a safer environment for all golfers and course staff members.

Explorer ( Binance Chain ): https://bscscan.com/token/0xd0973d16f9f491cfb0af0ce23c1f032288fc654c

Golfhub18 App launch and partnership announcements scheduled for Q1 2022.  (It's time to do the right thing, we have faith in you don't let us down)

Good catch.
BinaryOptionBlog

View Profile
April 05, 2021, 01:05:20 PM

there you go!

Good catch.
thanks,  Smiley is there any news coming soon
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: