Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:04:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [POW/POS] [MASTERNODE COIN] ⚡️APOLLON Coin XAP ⚡️  (Read 32003 times)
suon199

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:34:30 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2018, 03:49:34 PM by suon199

He mainil,very good runs down the POS, a good income from the master node.However, it is unclear how long the coin will last with the IPO.A lot of coins came on the Dew... only up to 10,000 blocks are mined.
This is not good coin. Within couple of weeks price will be 1 set confirm.  it is dumping 30% to 50% everyday. and there have no chance to go up. so stop loss your investment. I lost huge , so guys do not invest &  stop loss. Masternode Rewards are not giving regularly. they selected their own masternode for rewards manually in short time interval. and other all are not regularly.

If invest you will never return your full investment. you can't fill up your money with price. Becasue price dropping 30% to 50% everyday. 

Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1122

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:56:09 PM

He mainil,very good runs down the POS, a good income from the master node.However, it is unclear how long the coin will last with the IPO.A lot of coins came on the Dew... only up to 10,000 blocks are mined.
This is not good coin. Within couple of weeks price will be 1 set confirm.  it is dumping 30% to 50% everyday. and there have no chance to go up. so stop loss your investment. I lost huge , so guys do not invest &  stop loss. Masternode Rewards are not giving regularly. they selected their own masternode for rewards manually in short time interval. and other all are not regularly.

If invest you will never return your full investment. you can't fill up your money with price. Becasue price dropping 30% to 50% everyday. 

how did you find the info that devs receieve more rewards of masternodes than all others?
just checking the blockexplorer?

just curious here

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
snode
Copper Member

Activity: 164

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:03:45 PM

APOLLON is now supported by SNODE.CO

Instead of holding your coin until it reaches a higher price, putting your money into a masternode is an efficient solution to make use of your resources. Furthermore, parallel with blockchain, masternode is definitely the future of cryptocurrency.

Please take a look at our bitcointalk thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3195788

We will helps you take advantage of your cryptocurrency resources to earn rewards and interest with simple steps

- Select the potential coin (high interest with the possibility of the price rising in the future)
- Deposit the coin into your masternode wallet (provided by our service)
- Receive interest and rewards daily or weekly

Supported coin so far: ARGO, QBIC, SAGA, POLIS, STIPEND, APOLLON. We are constantly adding new coins voted by community.
suon199

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:55:19 PM

how did you find the info that devs receieve more rewards of masternodes than all others?
just checking the blockexplorer?

just curious here
can you find out which one devs mn and which one others. but devs know which are their.  due to this some body getting nothing some boding few amount.
Apollon_Coin (OP)

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:26:57 PM

Investor Update, March 26th, 2018

Hello from Chad, Markus, Andy and Phil,

It has been three wild weeks since we launched!  We’re thrilled to share some great updates and tell you what we’re excited about in the coming weeks. We also have a special ask for your support.

APOLLON MASTERNODE SERVICE LAUNCH
While Facebook was facing huge pressure under the data privacy scandal, the Apollon development team was working hard on getting our minimum viable product out to users for the beta release coming up on April 2nd.  Unlike Facebook, the Apollon system data privacy is inherently secure given it’s built off of our own blockchain, whose transactions are fully public and traceable, and users private information is never stored on the blockchain, providing complete trust.  We’re now performing internal testing launching new masternode’s in seconds vs. hours. This was no easy feat and we thank our dedicated development team for their hard work and late nights preparing for launch. 

MARKET ECONOMY
Every coin faces two problems, 1) launch the coin and gain interest in the project, and 2) actually create a market around the coin that is outside of pure speculation.  Item #1, checkmark, item #2, we’re well on our way to accomplishing this with the launch of our Apollon Masternode Service.  Our Masternode Service can be paid for in XAP.  This is the first step we’re taking to bring XAP into a market economy, and we have plans for more that we’ll share with you in future updates. 

RATING SERVICE
Economies are not grown on trees, although it would seem that way with all the coins popping up these days.  And that’s why in order to create legitimacy in this space, we will be launching our Coin Project Ratings service in the coming months. Coin projects will be rated based on their whitepapers, an analysis of their business case proposal, financial performance and interviews with the team members.  We need to create a masternode investment space where retail investors can come to confidently to invest in high quality projects while avoiding scams. 

TEAM HIRES
Since day 1, we’ve been dreaming about building some real in-house start-up management bench strength to help us control our own destiny.  This past week, that dream became a reality as we brought on our new Managing Director, Chad Sichello (https://www.linkedin.com/in/chadsichello/), to our team.

Chad comes to us from GSky Plant Systems, Inc. and from Dojo Technology Corporation. A social-impact entrepreneur and seasoned executive from Canada, Chad has helped to build start-ups from their humble beginnings into world dominating players in their respective industries.  Chad believes that masternodes are the future in coin-market economies and Apollon is an important player to providing the infrastructure required that will allow retail investors to quickly and easily access this emerging market.

PARTNERSHIPS
We know that there’s no point in re-inventing the wheel (and BMW would sue us for patent infringement), so that’s why we actively seek partnerships to bring in technology into our platform directly in order to get our product out to you faster.  We’re pleased to announce our partnership with http://nodemonitor.io ,providing the base monitoring technology portion of our platform.  Nodemonitor currently supports 11 coins and is monitoring over 1,000 masternodes.  This partnership has reduced our time to market by at least 2 months and provided us with the development framework to continue to improve the service.

MARKET INVESTMENT
We’re pleased to announce that since launch on March 3rd, 2018, we’ve had 688 masternodes brought online! 

1.  The total value of masternodes online is over $1,150,000 USD!!

2.  We have consistently added 200+ masternodes per week.

3.  We hoped to have more than 1,000 masternodes online by June 30th, 2018, and we’re well ahead of that goal! 

FUNDING
The core team started Apollon only three weeks ago, and it just exploded!  We’re self-funded now by our team members, but in order to continue development and pay our people, we need to raise some money from our XAP holdings.  In short, we will be selling very small amounts of XAP every month on a fixed schedule to cover our base development expenses.  However, as revenues for the Masternode Service increase, we will shift from our base XAP holdings over to revenues in order to support the company.  Ultimately, we will reach a point where we can sustain the business through revenues and not have to rely solely on the market dynamics and pricing of the coin in order to build the business. 

COIN PRICE
We have heard from many of you on Discord on the fluctuations in the price of XAP.  While we have no direct control over the market price, we are monitoring the situation closely.  Our primary goal is to create a market economy for the coin outside of masternode purchasing and coin trading.  By launching our Masternode Service in the coming months, we will create that external demand for coin purchases.  While we cannot guarantee that this will have any upward price movement on the coin, it may create a higher buy demand. 

It is also important to address the rumours around price manipulation by bots trading on the CryptoBridge platform using API exploits.  It has been suggested that these bots are involved in causing the current high sell demand on XAP which is driving the price of the coin down.  Apollon has no direct evidence of any bot activity on the coin, however, we have reported to CryptoBridge that our community has flagged this as a possible manipulation that is happening on their platform.  We have not yet heard back from them as to whether or not this is true.  We will continue to monitor the situation and report to you as we learn more. 

EXCHANGE LISTINGS
We are actively seeking additional coin exchange listings. We have paid the listing fee to what we hope will become our third exchange where Apollon can be traded.  We have also contacted additional exchanges and are awaiting their response.  We will report to you as we hear back from the exchanges. 

WE NEED YOUR HELP!
Spread the word and send this update to your friends who are interested in masternode coin projects.  We’re working hard and will be one of the first real projects to come out of a masternode coin launch! 

With our deepest thanks to the team and our investors. Until next week!

Onwards,
          - Chad, Markus, Andy and Phil

Please contact Chad with any questions:
Discord: fathertime100#8986
Telegram: @chado33
Bitcointalk: @chado33
Email: chad@email.com
Apollon_Coin (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:59:44 AM

Please note that we've had a few requests for a PDF link to share this update with your colleagues, here you go:  https://files.acrobat.com/a/preview/fa1f6d52-9e76-4f2e-af74-7ed3ded2695a

Thank-you!  -chad
CryptoExpert007

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:19:28 AM

This is not good coin. Within couple of weeks price will be 1 set confirm.  it is dumping 30% to 50% everyday. and there have no chance to go up. so stop loss your investment. I lost huge , so guys do not invest &  stop loss. Masternode Rewards are not giving regularly. they selected their own masternode for rewards manually in short time interval. and other all are not regularly.

let me guess what happend.. i have look the dates when you posted and since this "suon199" is the only one who wroted this nonsence im pretty sure you bought XAP coins and expected 500% profit in a day or two.. when you saw -50% you panic and sold but you did not know it was the bot who has manipulated the price on crypto bridge and that the price was not realistic so you have done a terible mistake and give your coins to a bot, next day when XAP went +130% you feel like you shited in your pants and started to wrote those comments for some kind of personal sadisfaction. Let me tell you something.. XAP is one of the most promising coins that i saw in last few months, The team is 100% transparent, working really hard. Active discord comunity is one of the best comunities that i have ever seen. They have a working product that will be released in april (platform to run masternodes and shared masternodes with one click). On Xap explorer you can track every masternode and every reward coin if you know how to use it and this what you wrote is not true. I have 5 masternodes and i didnt sell one coin, masternodes are giving regularly rewards and all masternodes gets equal rewards. Price is not dropping, price have a huge incrase and i never seen that whit a roi of 1000% so i can only say that actualy theres not a better coin to invest at the moment at the whole market. XAP is also on 3 exchanges in just 2-3 weeks and when they announce their buissness plan price will moon. In a few days they will be listed at coinmarketcap and future profit from platform will be splited team/masternode holders and some of XAP coins used for payment will be sent to burn adres what will decrase circulating supply and demand can only incrase. Even idiots can see that now is not the time for sell, just to buy as much as you can.. as you can see, price is not going down, is going up every day so you did a terible mistake that you sold but you need to learn from mistakes. Btw, team didnt dump not even one coin and they are one of the most profesional and transparent teams i have ever seen. Just compare dates and price.. You wrote firts comment on March 24 when price was around 400 sat, and todays price on coinexchange is 1500-1600 sat.. it didnt drop how you said, actualy it went +400% and this is just the beggining since i expect it to be somewhere around 5000-10000 sat/XAP in april..
suon199

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:51:51 AM

let me guess what happend.. i have look the dates when you posted and since this "suon199" is the only one who wroted this nonsence im pretty sure you bought XAP coins and expected 500% profit in a day or two.. when you saw -50% you panic and sold but you did not know it was the bot who has manipulated the price on crypto bridge and that the price was not realistic so you have done a terible mistake and give your coins to a bot, next day when XAP went +130% you feel like you shited in your pants and started to wrote those comments for some kind of personal sadisfaction. Let me tell you something.. XAP is one of the most promising coins that i saw in last few months, The team is 100% transparent, working really hard. Active discord comunity is one of the best comunities that i have ever seen. They have a working product that will be released in april (platform to run masternodes and shared masternodes with one click). On Xap explorer you can track every masternode and every reward coin if you know how to use it and this what you wrote is not true. I have 5 masternodes and i didnt sell one coin, masternodes are giving regularly rewards and all masternodes gets equal rewards. Price is not dropping, price have a huge incrase and i never seen that whit a roi of 1000% so i can only say that actualy theres not a better coin to invest at the moment at the whole market. XAP is also on 3 exchanges in just 2-3 weeks and when they announce their buissness plan price will moon. In a few days they will be listed at coinmarketcap and future profit from platform will be splited team/masternode holders and some of XAP coins used for payment will be sent to burn adres what will decrase circulating supply and demand can only incrase. Even idiots can see that now is not the time for sell, just to buy as much as you can.. as you can see, price is not going down, is going up every day so you did a terible mistake that you sold but you need to learn from mistakes. Btw, team didnt dump not even one coin and they are one of the most profesional and transparent teams i have ever seen. Just compare dates and price.. You wrote firts comment on March 24 when price was around 400 sat, and todays price on coinexchange is 1500-1600 sat.. it didnt drop how you said, actualy it went +400% and this is just the beggining since i expect it to be somewhere around 5000-10000 sat/XAP in april..

lol, I think drunk lots. Your dreams will be never completed. I bought XAP at 3500 set and after that price lost 90%. still I did not sell a single XAP. I bought 50,000 XAP for 2 mn. still I am in loss with full rewards. and currently XAP have no new buyer. Even lost its 24 hours vellue. just some of guys trying to manipulate the price to attract new guys. Check 24 hours volume is less then 0.4 btc. it proved, I was not wrong this coin going dead. 90% dead. check out this community . there have no people to talk about this dead coin. people know which scammed coin.

so stop recommend for this fucking dead coin.
Coinferenz

Activity: 169
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 12:33:36 PM

lol, I think drunk lots. Your dreams will be never completed. I bought XAP at 3500 set and after that price lost 90%. still I did not sell a single XAP. I bought 50,000 XAP for 2 mn. still I am in loss with full rewards. and currently XAP have no new buyer. Even lost its 24 hours vellue. just some of guys trying to manipulate the price to attract new guys. Check 24 hours volume is less then 0.4 btc. it proved, I was not wrong this coin going dead. 90% dead. check out this community . there have no people to talk about this dead coin. people know which scammed coin.

Stop FUD.

The Community and Dev´s are very activ.

The Market is going up and down wich is normal and when you lost then is this your Problem.

COINFERENZ - http://coinferenz.at
buntamtam123

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:09:47 AM

where nodes ?
Altpays

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:23:08 AM

where nodes ?

addnode=95.29.191.30:12117
addnode=52.41.181.185:12116
addnode=52.32.174.206:12116
addnode=45.76.95.105:12117
addnode=45.76.81.0:12117
addnode=45.76.43.78:12116
addnode=45.76.138.93:12116
addnode=45.63.96.252:12117
addnode=45.32.234.222:12116
addnode=35.162.219.114:12116
addnode=34.208.82.44:12116
addnode=23.95.130.119:12120
addnode=209.250.245.104:12116
addnode=209.250.244.203:12116
addnode=207.246.124.169:12116
addnode=199.247.26.72:12117
addnode=192.3.41.197:12129
addnode=18.221.176.77:12116
addnode=18.220.132.106:12116
addnode=18.218.93.233:12116
addnode=172.245.205.159:12124
addnode=167.99.0.97:12118
addnode=160.16.189.145:12116
addnode=159.89.55.62:12118
addnode=108.61.189.98:12116
addnode=107.175.17.193:12117
suon199

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:32:52 AM

Stop FUD.

The Market is going up and down wich is normal and when you lost then is this your Problem.

you guys stop scam. your dev team sold their all coin when price was high and that time volume was too high. but now nobody buy this scam dead coin. some of you are trying to manipulate price by buying your own coin. due to this volume is less then 1btc.  for this reason coin will not list on CMC.
Coinferenz

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 01:08:55 PM

Stop FUD.

you guys stop scam. your dev team sold their all coin when price was high and that time volume was too high. but now nobody buy this scam dead coin. some of you are trying to manipulate price by buying your own coin. due to this volume is less then 1btc.  for this reason coin will not list on CMC.

Bring Facts or stop FUD.

suon199

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:03:06 PM

Stop FUD.

Bring Facts or stop FUD.

I will write until stop your scam. you guys scamming peoples money.

raniswestro

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:22:36 PM

I think it can be an interesting project, let's see. But guys, can you explain to me a little more about what is the main advantage as an investor? What will I receive?
Coinferenz

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 10:38:08 PM

This is not good coin. Within couple of weeks price will be 1 set confirm.  it is dumping 30% to 50% everyday. and there have no chance to go up. so stop loss your investment. I lost huge , so guys do not invest &  stop loss. Masternode Rewards are not giving regularly. they selected their own masternode for rewards manually in short time interval. and other all are not regularly.

Stop FUD.

you guys stop scam. your dev team sold their all coin when price was high and that time volume was too high. but now nobody buy this scam dead coin. some of you are trying to manipulate price by buying your own coin. due to this volume is less then 1btc.  for this reason coin will not list on CMC.

Bring Facts or stop FUD.

I will write until stop your scam. you guys scamming peoples money.

"You Guys" ... bla bla.
I´m not in Dev Team or something like this.
Im invested in XAP Coins and thats it.

But when you talking about "Scam" ... then bring Facts or stop FUD.

Apollon_Coin (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:41:24 PM

Thank-you all for your thoughtful comments.  This is Chad Sichello, newly named Managing Director of Apollon.  We are working diligently to develop our business plan and financials to show our community how we plan on taking Apollon forward.  We do understand that investing in a crypto-asset can at times be stressful.  We want to ensure you that we are working very hard on delivering a valuable service, in which XAP will be the central payment instrument.  Apollon does not have any direct control over market forces and the price of the coin.  If you would like to contact me directly to set up a phone call to address your concerns, please email me directly at chad@apollon.one and I will be happy to send you a conference call number and time.  We are on-track to release our beta on April 2nd, after which we believe we will be ready to launch our MVP product to the general public several weeks after that.  We will also be announcing a webinar scheduled to happen on April 26th where we will introduce our plan, software demonstration and field questions from the community.  I will post that update to this thread later this evening.  In the meantime, if you would like to contact me directly to address your concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out. 

Thank-you and Best Regards,

Chad Sichello
Managing Director
Apollon
Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:07:06 AM

Setting up masternodes really early and having earned them back already, I am quite content to see the project going forward so promisingly. I'll keep following the project and might use my recent additional gains for an extra masternode. Since the roi was ridiculous in the beginning, I just did it for the fun of it, but in hindsight it was a very good decision.

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
Apollon_Coin (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:31:05 AM

Hello all, we are very excited to invite you all to Apollon’s first webinar.

When: Apr 26, 2018 1:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Topic: Introduction to the Apollon Masternode Investment Platform

Pre-registration is required for this webinar here:
https://zoom.us/webinar/register/3115224813700/WN_AVGciJhZQRqgqeq8nTEA2w

Apollon is working hard to become the world's leading masternode investment marketplace. With rapid masternode deployment, you can purchase masternodes with confidence. The passive income stream that masternodes are providing millions of people can change your life!

In this webinar, you'll meet the talented team behind Apollon, learn about our current product and how you can register to start building your masternodes on our platform today! Finally, we'll tell you about some of the exciting plans that we have coming in the pipeline, such as end-to-end fully encrypted web wallets, 1-click masternode purchases, purchasing seats on individual masternodes and purchasing seats on masternode funds.

You'll receive 50 XAP as a bonus for attending which you can use towards your first masternode purchase, or the monthly management fee of your existing masternodes.

Please join us and learn more about how you can start to earn your own passive income by investing in Masternodes today!
iTzShowTime

Activity: 232

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:43:13 PM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: