Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:18:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO][Bounty] Join World Largest Pre-ICO Funding Marketplace  (Read 78253 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
loretta75

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:01:07 PM

I extracted these figures from there whitepaper
NXT launched 28/09/2013                  +5,659,483 % ROI
IOTA launched 25/11/2015                 +1,080,647% ROI
Ethereum launched 22/07/2014          +270,115% ROI

Its just a matter of investing into right ICO at right time. Presale venture ICO is launched with this motivation and it can make you millionar
rollingindividends

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:05:02 PM

Its just a matter of investing into right ICO at right time. Presale venture ICO is launched with this motivation and it can make you millionar

Wow, these figures look stunning. If presale venture is successful in predicting few ICO's that will give good ROI to its investors in first 6 months, it can be something like Ethereum that revolutionized the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry.
Mythul

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:38:47 PM

I like the idea of using tokens after ICO, which provides investors with a strong motivation to stick to their purchase rather than a single pumping and dumping team. There are competitors in this market, but you seem to be at the top of the game. In general, the very promising ICO
mrbuffet101

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:11:06 AM

Presale.Ventures running of an algorithm-based screening procedure should set it up miles apart from any other screening procedures that other VC or blockchain based investment platforms run. I would assume this would be combined with market research, profitability and barriers to entry. These all would combine to give an overall score of benefit.
mrbuffet101

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:28:43 PM

What I love about Presale Ventures, is that because their platform is going to be so efficient, its designed like smart algorithmic generating ai. Meaning trading data is converted into a more useful lucrative source of information, which investors can use to become millionaires.
alyssa.gonzalez29

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:32:32 PM

If you look at other icos, successful ones are averaging 10 folds returns, with Presale ventures, even if you miss out on their ico stage, their platform is like a money generating machine, they're hitting up early-stage startups so you're guaranteed a nice bonus, plus, these icos will double triple in value very easily, you cant go wrong . Grin Tongue
kahinbasma779

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:36:22 PM

What I personally think is a big plus about Presales ventures, is it gives early access to the investors, which we can benefit from up to 60% during the pre-sale. The other exchanges I've used, I feel like they take 60% in commission lol Angry Grin
veromars

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:57:37 AM

reserved for new updates!
loretta75

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:02:07 AM

There is a an article in "Chicago Evening Post" that is declaring Presale.Ventures platform as World Largest Seed Funding Platform based on  Blockchain Startups. I think its justify to declare it as a leader as its the first seed funding platform for investors and startups worldwide to meet directly.
You can read more on it at
http://chicagoeveningpost.com/2018/03/22/presale-ventures-world-largest-seed-funding-platform-for-blockchain-startups/
loretta75
rollingindividends

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:07:40 AM

There is a an article in "Chicago Evening Post" that is declaring Presale.Ventures platform as World Largest Seed Funding Platform based on  Blockchain Startups. I think its justify to declare it as a leader as its the first seed funding platform for investors and startups worldwide to meet directly.
http://chicagoeveningpost.com/2018/03/22/presale-ventures-world-largest-seed-funding-platform-for-blockchain-startups/
loretta75

A good read really. Between I didn't know that fact that " Presale Ventures unique model is based on the experience of over 50 worldwide seed capital fundraising events for more than 1,500 start-ups, a blend of business, commercial and legal proven methodologies. "
This means they are not new and are coming with massive experience that will be the key to success.
lovewarrenbuffet

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:27:02 AM

loretta75

Thanks for sharing this. I was looking for some supporting material as part of my study for this unique platform. what I deduce is that it will be a  Virtual Decentralized Venture Fund and Seed Accelerator fund. One of the most important thing about this platform is that its world's first seed fundraising platform for blockchain startups.
peterlynchy

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:31:58 AM

loretta75

Apart from the news, I see the "innovative idea" will be driving force behind this platform. For every ICO the biggest key to success is the idea and team behind it. The platform has a lot much to offer especially if the team has experience of dealing with 1500 startups.
mrbuffet101

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:42:58 AM

Presale Venture is another great utilization of blockchain technology to develop a venture capital fund for startups. One of the biggest advantage of this platform is that it will open doors for everyone to start his own business regardless of his geographical location. No matter where you live if you have solid idea and roadmap then "presale venture" is the platform that can transform your dream into reality.
CJfromSA

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:54:30 AM

Presale Venture is another great utilization of blockchain technology to develop a venture capital fund for startups. One of the biggest advantage of this platform is that it will open doors for everyone to start his own business regardless of his geographical location. No matter where you live if you have solid idea and roadmap then "presale venture" is the platform that can transform your dream into reality.

you nailed it, man. I am astonished why nobody took notice of that advantage. It simply opens a new world for startups and investors, making it a win-win situation for all. In days to come, there is a tsunami of ICO's coming and platforms like presale venture will be what investors will prefer to come rather than doing research on every ICO.
rollingindividends

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:05:21 PM

This is i extracted while undergoing their whitepaper.
By harnessing purchase group buying power, "wisdom of the crowd", in-house acceleration fund and a remarkable token ecosystem. Presale ventures provide a safe, smart, platform for crypto investments in emerging blockchain start-ups during the ICO presale stage

also, its worthy to note
Presale ventures is committed to maximally reducing members investment risks and increasing their return on investment (ROI) with innovative and supplementary programs.

The whitepaper is well written and i recommend everyone to have a look at it.
peterlynchy

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:20:57 PM

This is i extracted while undergoing their whitepaper.
By harnessing purchase group buying power, "wisdom of the crowd", in-house acceleration fund and a remarkable token ecosystem. Presale ventures provide a safe, smart, platform for crypto investments in emerging blockchain start-ups during the ICO presale stage

also, its worthy to note
Presale ventures is committed to maximally reducing members investment risks and increasing their return on investment (ROI) with innovative and supplementary programs.

The whitepaper is well written and i recommend everyone to have a look at it.

thats wt i did and i just fell in love with presale venture platform. I already have bagged EVENTS tokens as i have firm believe that this platform will be a big success of future.
coinpediaJordan

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:26:14 PM

we are inviting you to list your PR here: https://coinpedia.org/press-release/
Interesting is it....!  just drop a email: info.coinpedia@gmail.com
loretta75

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:05:06 PM

What is significant about presale.ventures is that it entitles investors to get exclusive early-stage access to seed accelerator startups. It is also heavily based on information and utilises advisors. Its algorithm lives and breaths and grows based on new data so that the community and other startups are able to focus on investing.

Essentially, the platform is turning data into profit which is unlike any other listing platform out there.
rollingindividends

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:20:38 PM

Presale.Ventures is a super brain, it is evolving, learning and self-creating. It is unique in that aspect because no platform can match that capability. It gives startups to best data by being seed accelerators and enhancing the potential of those companies. This also plays into the side of investors by allowing them to confidently invest in the startup. The early-bird purchases of crypto-assets is what sets presale apart by pre-determining a discount for the upcoming ICO of these startups it will host.
CJfromSA

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:29:30 PM

Presale.Ventures is a super brain, it is evolving, learning and self-creating. It is unique in that aspect because no platform can match that capability. It gives startups to best data by being seed accelerators and enhancing the potential of those companies. This also plays into the side of investors by allowing them to confidently invest in the startup. The early-bird purchases of crypto-assets is what sets presale apart by pre-determining a discount for the upcoming ICO of these startups it will host.

The Presale.Ventures algorithm-based screening process will be assisted by experts and the crypto community at large. That gives a demonstrable potential to startups within teh field to select the most promising, profitable and safe safe startups to promote to the group.

The digital mind behind Presale is one that is ever-learning and adapting so that it can produce the best results for both investors and the startups it hosts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: