Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:18:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO][Bounty] Join World Largest Pre-ICO Funding Marketplace  (Read 78253 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
DiziSquare

Activity: 377
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:44:55 PM

This is an excellent project. The team did a very good job. I can't afford to miss out on this great Project.

I agree with you. I don't see information about a soft and hard cap ... But it seems to me that a soft cap should be at the level of 2-3 million, then most likely it wasn't achieved due the pre-sale ...
Daniel-sweet

Activity: 265

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:09:23 PM

This is an excellent project. The team did a very good job. I can't afford to miss out on this great Project.

I agree with you. I don't see information about a soft and hard cap ... But it seems to me that a soft cap should be at the level of 2-3 million, then most likely it wasn't achieved due the pre-sale ...
Minimum capital intended to be raised (Soft Cap) during the presale and Initial Membership Offering (IMO) stages: 3,000 Ethereum.
sharkman20

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:36:15 PM

Minimum capital intended to be raised (Soft Cap) during the presale and Initial Membership Offering (IMO) stages: 3,000 Ethereum.
At the current rate, it's about 1.2 million dollars, which is not so much. And according to the old exchange rate it's about 2.4 million, as they wrote above. I think this is an easily achievable amount, given that the fees are only in the Ethereum
RomanBelich

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:46:04 PM

At the current rate, it's about 1.2 million dollars, which is not so much. And according to the old exchange rate it's about 2.4 million, as they wrote above. I think this is an easily achievable amount, given that the fees are only in the Ethereum
Yes you are right. I think that now the drop in the rate of the project will be at hand! Because most likely investors will be able to buy more tokens.
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:30:39 PM

Yes you are right. I think that now the drop in the rate of the project will be at hand! Because most likely investors will be able to buy more tokens.
I'm not sure that the fall in the exchange rate can positively affect the sore funds. This is never good.
Narimann

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:55:25 PM

I'm not sure that the fall in the exchange rate can positively affect the sore funds. This is never good.
If the rate falls down, the ETH becomes more affordable for buying for dollars. You buy more ETH and buy more tokens for less money.
norman-soil

Activity: 254

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:27:28 PM

If the rate falls down, the ETH becomes more affordable for buying for dollars. You buy more ETH and buy more tokens for less money.
In this there is a share of logic. It seems to me that not everything is so simple in this matter. Perhaps due to the fact that the charges are being conducted in the Ethereum, the project incurs serious losses
Klennox

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:55:33 PM

In this there is a share of logic. It seems to me that not everything is so simple in this matter. Perhaps due to the fact that the charges are being conducted in the Ethereum, the project incurs serious losses
Sale will begin soon. So far, all sales of tokens have been closed. All changes in the amount are due only to the course of the Ethereum. Exact fees are listed only in the Ethereum - it's do not change.
jess4ever

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:36:54 PM

Sale will begin soon. So far, all sales of tokens have been closed. All changes in the amount are due only to the course of the Ethereum. Exact fees are listed only in the Ethereum - it's do not change.
Yes you are right. I'm waiting for the sales of tokens. I'm thinking about investing in it. How do you think the price will grow?
Joseph007

Activity: 289

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:09:50 PM

Yes you are right. I'm waiting for the sales of tokens. I'm thinking about investing in it. How do you think the price will grow?
YES, I think the price will raise but not immediately. Since the project must first gain popularity and grow stronger
FrederickFarci

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:34:43 PM

Interesting project. Very awesome developers.

And what is surprising about them? I don't really understand your comment.
AngelinaShulcz

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:06:12 PM

I think the fact that the project is made not for entertainment, or for various ways of earning, but for help. To help start-up entrepreneurs who really need it.
Antonio.F

Activity: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:33:23 PM

I think the fact that the project is made not for entertainment, or for various ways of earning, but for help. To help start-up entrepreneurs who really need it.
Yes, I also like projects that are designed to help others, to promote new technologies, to support new ideas. Bravo to developers
jess4ever

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:27:43 PM

Yes, I also like projects that are designed to help others, to promote new technologies, to support new ideas. Bravo to developers
Unfortunately, there are very few such people or they don't meet the expectations of the developers. I would like to see a more profitable bonus program for investors - then the project will be extremely successful
Klennox

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:19:17 PM

Unfortunately, there are very few such people or they don't meet the expectations of the developers. I would like to see a more profitable bonus program for investors - then the project will be extremely successful
Try to study the bonus line of the project. There are many useful conditions that can help you raise your interest in the project
Gregory.Leps

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:44:46 PM

Try to study the bonus line of the project. There are many useful conditions that can help you raise your interest in the project
Do you have a link to it? I want to read in more detail. Maybe I dont know something?
FrederickFarci

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:12:27 PM

Do you have a link to it? I want to read in more detail. Maybe I dont know something?
You should read about that here:

BitcoinTalk Signature campaign
https://i.imgur.com/0J5jzqz.png
norman-soil

Activity: 254

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:40:05 PM

BitcoinTalk Signature campaign
https://i.imgur.com/0J5jzqz.png
But this is not a full-fledged bonus program. Are they all the bonuses they have?
jess4ever

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:57:00 PM

But this is not a full-fledged bonus program. Are they all the bonuses they have?
Yes, I think that's all. But you can join the Telegram chat and learn more
Klennox

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:26:22 PM

Quite an interesting project. Why is the topic so unpopular? I think there is not enough advertising and coverage of Internet users about this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: