Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:39:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO][Bounty] Join World Largest Pre-ICO Funding Marketplace  (Read 78253 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:45:55 PM

Quite an interesting project. Why is the topic so unpopular? I think there is not enough advertising and coverage of Internet users about this project.
Because there is little news from the representatives of the project likely. In fact, the project looks quite interesting against the background of others, because its purpose is to help others. It is commendable.
CristopherCollins77

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:28:34 PM

Quite an interesting project. Why is the topic so unpopular? I think there is not enough advertising and coverage of Internet users about this project.
Because there is little news from the representatives of the project likely. In fact, the project looks quite interesting against the background of others, because its purpose is to help others. It is commendable.
The only question is, under what conditions will they do it? How profitable will it cooperate with you?
brussqett

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:01:24 PM

The only question is, under what conditions will they do it? How profitable will it cooperate with you?
I also didnt understand the algorithm of this program. What will be required from project developers to get your system to startup a new project?
MaksonJoe

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:08:51 PM

I also didnt understand the algorithm of this program. What will be required from project developers to get your system to startup a new project?
I'm asking the same question, but it seems to me that it will be simple enough. Something like a commission for representing the interests of the project.
Narimann

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:44:49 PM

I'm asking the same question, but it seems to me that it will be simple enough. Something like a commission for representing the interests of the project.
I think it's better to wait for the comment from the representative. I think we don't understand something. I'll try to look at the platform overview today.
Mila.Vitra

Activity: 334

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:13:13 PM

I think it's better to wait for the comment from the representative. I think we don't understand something. I'll try to look at the platform overview today.
It seems that the developers are very serious, so I will also pay more attention to the project.
RichardCrowford1965

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:34:20 PM

It seems that the developers are very serious, so I will also pay more attention to the project.
I havent found any information about the project, except here on the forum or on the official website. So I'll look in a twitter and a telegram.
Sam67

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:37:58 PM

Presale.Ventures is a super brain, it is evolving, learning and self-creating. It is unique in that aspect because no platform can match that capability. It gives startups to best data by being seed accelerators and enhancing the potential of those companies. This also plays into the side of investors by allowing them to confidently invest in the startup. The early-bird purchases of crypto-assets is what sets presale apart by pre-determining a discount for the upcoming ICO of these startups it will host.
The-king

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:00:11 PM

Presale.Ventures is a super brain, it is evolving, learning and self-creating. It is unique in that aspect because no platform can match that capability. It gives startups to best data by being seed accelerators and enhancing the potential of those companies. This also plays into the side of investors by allowing them to confidently invest in the startup. The early-bird purchases of crypto-assets is what sets presale apart by pre-determining a discount for the upcoming ICO of these startups it will host.
Can you explain the principle of the platform? How the system will work. I'm trying to understand the algorithm.
manox.dave

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:45:45 PM

Is there a referral? Or any other bonuses for investors?
Zakhar

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:16:02 PM

but is there a link to a bounty campaign? or maybe here I can answer, what languages will the announcement and white paper translate into?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
komar.515

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:11:30 AM

but is there a link to a bounty campaign? or maybe here I can answer, what languages will the announcement and white paper translate into?

Guys, read the description to the topic carefully! On the first page everything is written - and the bonus program, and the referral program, and links to social networks, where you can ask a question about the translation of documents!  Wink
FrederickFarci

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:05:24 PM

Guys, read the description to the topic carefully! On the first page everything is written - and the bonus program, and the referral program, and links to social networks, where you can ask a question about the translation of documents!  Wink
It's slightly unclear how the referral program works. The bonus is specified in percentage?
Lucasolofsson85

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:56:38 PM

It's slightly unclear how the referral program works. The bonus is specified in percentage?
No, read carefully. You get 1 token for each given client, and with the achievement of a certain status (from the number of invited people) you get additional tokens 2-10-20 and so on. Look at the table
Klennox

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:20:27 PM

No, read carefully. You get 1 token for each given client, and with the achievement of a certain status (from the number of invited people) you get additional tokens 2-10-20 and so on. Look at the table
It's quite an interesting system. With such a fairly extensive gradation. That is, it motivates you to do better.
evilcyclope

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:56:46 PM

It's quite an interesting system. With such a fairly extensive gradation. That is, it motivates you to do better.
It's very important to think about a system that will motivate you and make your cooperation with them beneficial for both sides. So they did a good job.
RomanBelich

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:35:24 PM

It's very important to think about a system that will motivate you and make your cooperation with them beneficial for both sides. So they did a good job.
There is nothing difficult to think of a bonus program, I dont see what is unusual here.
TomHurst

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:12:15 PM

There is nothing difficult to think of a bonus program, I dont see what is unusual here.
It is not so simple to attract an investor so that in addition to investing funds, he still aspired to bring more people into the project. This line is very hard to reconcile.
ukrainskaya-devaxa

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:41:09 PM

It is not so simple to attract an investor so that in addition to investing funds, he still aspired to bring more people into the project. This line is very hard to reconcile.
You're right. Set a low price - no one will call people. Set a high price - it will be too costly for the project.
LoreinMallin

Activity: 324

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:04:22 PM

You're right. Set a low price - no one will call people. Set a high price - it will be too costly for the project.
I believe that now all prices are set fairly fairly. Therefore, we can say that the work is done very well
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: