Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:24:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO][Bounty] Join World Largest Pre-ICO Funding Marketplace  (Read 78253 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
AngelinaShulcz

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:27:13 PM

So, if I want to organize ICO, is it profitable for me to work with you? Why? What are the benefits?
brussqett

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:05:03 PM

So, if I want to organize ICO, is it profitable for me to work with you? Why? What are the benefits?
you will receive the proper support and resources, as well as the correct design of the organization ico - this is very important for success
The-king

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:03:28 PM

Hey.I hope this project will be a great success and I will also invest some money into this project.

I agree with you, I also think I will invest some money in this.
Ayupich

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:16:06 PM

Hey.I hope this project will be a great success and I will also invest some money into this project.

Interesting direction, relatively new. And it's good that it appeared now, in the midst of the popularity of ICO
evilcyclope

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:31:12 PM

Interesting direction, relatively new. And it's good that it appeared now, in the midst of the popularity of ICO
you are right, now many don't know how to properly organize and conduct ICO and often they fail and lose their money, and even the money of investors. I hope this project will change things for the better.
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:54:54 PM

you are right, now many don't know how to properly organize and conduct ICO and often they fail and lose their money, and even the money of investors. I hope this project will change things for the better.

Yes, perhaps this will prevent the development of meaningless projects
sharkman20

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:33:17 PM

Yes, perhaps this will prevent the development of meaningless projects
And such meet? I haven't yet unsuccessful projects yet... Each of its interesting ...
tuquyen44

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:35:26 PM

Wish you luck guys! I believe in your idea! Grin
Narimann

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:04:33 PM

I support! The startup would not prevent many beginning entrepreneurs
CristopherCollins77

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:45:09 PM

I wonder how much their services will cost
RomanBelich

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:14:14 PM

I wonder how much their services will cost
I think it will be collected a certain percentage of the project fees. Accordingly, the more fees - the more the organizer will receive
Sharlotta.Berg

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:15:48 PM

Hi. The project and all of us good luck! Let us unite to take the high ground!

More investors with this mood Smiley
I hope the project will be able to take a soft cap, because I really like the idea and I wish you good luck
Zakhar

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:51:42 PM

No, read carefully. You get 1 token for each given client, and with the achievement of a certain status (from the number of invited people) you get additional tokens 2-10-20 and so on. Look at the table
It's quite an interesting system. With such a fairly extensive gradation. That is, it motivates you to do better.

I'm sorry. Of course. but this is a rather incomprehensible topic that makes me not even to delve into, but simply close the link and all

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
lingpaskaroun

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:03:59 AM

Hello devs, can you please clarify what is an inferior limit of my donation at your ICO and pre-ICO?
Dimyumy17

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:47:28 AM

good reward program with very transparent payouts, I also see this new project running with presale, hopefully reach the sales target quickly, if you look at the bonus given, will certainly attract many investors
nevashno

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:16:38 AM

how long will this project last??
OzZYfilm

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:23:26 PM

What cryptocurrencies can i use for get  tokens?
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:22:24 PM

In addition to the project offering this bonus of 60% in ICOS, will there also be a guarantee of investment in these ICOs? If there is a problem, will the investor be reimbursed?
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:51:29 PM

Quite an interesting idea to combine the benefits of crowd funding and maintain a suitable ecosystem that ensures that new ventures have the adequate economic maintenance to grow and thrive.

What really stands out is the convergence of the two worlds of- business financing (previously done through venture capitalist firms) and the crypto community that is focused around the overall crypto markets and backed by important and innovative ideas.

It truly does harness the wisdom of the crypto community!

This is about bringing Venture Capital to the blockchain and it will be like investigating in a trustless manner. As an investor, you will be displayed with a carefully refined list of startups in which you can invest with guarantee of high return.

It's first of its kind and will be a big success definitely.

The large amount of discounts prescribed by Presale Ventures is unheard of. 60% investment discounts is quite a significant discount. Considering that VC's are after equity, such a large discount will mostly be unfeasible in any other setting other than what Presale Ventures is developing.

Plus, it will be good to see the benefits of blockchain technology integrated into this entire scheme. The efficiency, security and overall decentralised nature will be such an advantage previous financing models will be unable to match.
I agree! The idea of the project is great. But a 60% discount for startup companies is a big deal. 60% is feasible? Is there a yardstick to choose which startup companies are supported and who is responsible?
victoriasky757

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:12:25 PM

It's good that it appeared now, in the midst of the popularity of ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: